How can this story end without it going into full creep mode...

How can this story end without it going into full creep mode? Sensei and Kotoris mom hooking up together and them becoming one big family?

doubt it, but sincerely I don't want another usagi drop ending neither

>not wanting Sensei and Kotori to hook up

Sensei dies and Tsumugi is adopted by KotoriĀ“s mom.

I don't think Kotori's mom would be too happy about that. Or Kotori's student friends. Or anyone, really.

Kotori raises Tsumugi to marry her in the future.

What's the problem with them getting together after Kotori becomes an adult?

Her friend and Yagi seem to be perfectly okay with it.

>Sensei and Kotoris mom
I like your thought process.

I considered that as a possibility but after Kotori's dad was introduced, and seeing how her mom kinda spilled her spaguetti at a mention of him, I think they getting back together is an option.

Literally nothing wrong with Kotori and Sensei end. Stop being a faggot

This would literally ruin everything and I would drop the series as soon as it was hinted. NTRfags go and stay go

Love finds a way.

I'm rooting for this so hard.

>Love finds a way.

I'm seriously thinking about training my cooking skills after reading the manga. I want to be able to make all kinds of delicious shit too.

so what is actually canon?

Not sure what you're asking, but so far in the manga Kotori has a one-sided love for sensei, or at least a crush.

You are confusing a real life setting with the manga's setting, they're are probably gonna end together (or at least is gonna be implied since that's what most mangas do) and is not gonna be a big deal deal. Would it be a big deal in real life? sure, but in manga you can straight up declare you like to fuck little children and most people are gonna be ok with it.

>most people are gonna be ok with it.

No, most people would drop the manga

That's what I wanted to know. Will this show up in the anime?

Depends on how they do it. Love So Life style comfy ending is ok but Usagi Drop style squicky ending is dropped.

>most people would drop the manga
I don't think so.

You can't compare Usagi Drop's case with this one, it's not a relative he raised as his daugther since little.

It should have already but they've been taking away scenes are chapters related to it, so who knows.

oh, I meant "in manga people", but since you bring readers, I don't know what else you could expect to happen. It's either open ended bullshit, or they end up together, but hey, I'll admire the authors balls if he does anything else.

Well fuck, guess I'll just read the manga then.

I don't think Japanese people would make such a big deal, even in real life, if they get together after she graduates.

>Sensei and Kotoris mom
dropped

Why tho? They're already acting like a big happy family all cooking together. I think it would make an excellent ending to the series. Plus kotoris mom is sexy af.

>most people would drop the manga
Are you retarded? What type of person do you think is reading a series with a high school girl crushing on her teacher? They want that ending. Normalfags like you are the minority here.

So far there's nothing hinting towards such development, though.

True enough, It probably wont happen. A man can dream though.

>tho
>af
Kill yourself.

__kys__

Not saying I'm totally against it, but they would need to go out of the way to show Kotori overcoming her crush and coming to terms with this new situation, give the mother tons of development (so far she hasn't even talked with sensei without at least two other people in the same room), and maybe even get the ex-husband involved. It would take tons of effort for it not to be an asspull.

A sufficiently large timeskip would do the job, I think

t. normalfag

>t.

>Sensei dies
It was parasites all along!

Only faggots.

>creep mode
Go back to tumblr, retard. I hate to think what you would say about actual loli romance.

lol xd epic rage, Sup Forums is for normalfags now :D

Ironic shitposting, etc.