So what is the most private and secure way to browse the internet...

So what is the most private and secure way to browse the internet? Whats the best browser and search engine that is still actually decent for it?

You forgot to say inb4 BRAAAAAP

GODDAMN LOOK AT FATPUSS.

None of them. Everything you do online is an open book. The only difference is how many additional steps it takes for the panopticon to inevitably unmask you and continue compiling data about you.

The only choice you're making with using something insecure or something you and everyone else believes is secure is a choice between accepting your fate, or making a token resistance. Neither choice matters to the panopticon, it sees all.

So use whatever you want, it literally doesn't make a difference.

Also post more.

Maybe Tor. I mean, if you can browse the dark web with that shit it must be pretty safe

Don't really need to unless you're into some sick cp shit

I like to imagine that little shitdust particles come billowing out of her anus as she
>BRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPSSSSS

These trips don't lie

Buy a cheap laptop with cash. Use tor to browse and never use normal ways of surfing the web

(fukn checked)
>those digits

Noice m8

>Search engine - qwant
>browser - brave
>email - protonmail

Use lynx, reject all cookies.

thats bullshit propaganda

Not really, alphabets see you also agreements with other countries intel to circumvent laws so alphabets still see you.
Safe spaces are for faggots and degenerates.

Nice trips. Of course I'm sure there is a limit, the point where jumping through the hoops you laid out becomes unprofitable. For example, do you want all the Micropticons to get your data, or just the panopticon. (((They))) probably won't even go through that data unless your become POI, wheras Microshit, Screwgle, Amadum et al WILL go through all the data and keep trying to shill you products, bury your inbox and your doorstep in shit and paper, as well as using the data for their nefarious ends. The most important thing to do is install Gentoo and stop using Microsoft and apple OS. Then you can just learn more tricks, reducing the data you give off to an unprofitable miserley trickle that tells nothing. Also post more. We need to bury them in content, shitposts are good. Just bamboozle the fuckers under sheer weight of bullshit that even a quantum computer couldn't make sense of if it tried the lifetime of the universe. Even thought the universe doesn't exist and the Earth is flat. Savvy?

Linux OS (probably qubes, but maybe alpine)
Using libreboot
On a machine that doesn't have an AMD/Intel backdoor
With the 100% libre linux kernel
Never running any closed source software
and keeping and compiling all the source code yourself

Once you've done that, you've got a pretty secure computer.

On the internet, don't trust any website with your data
Don't use google, microsoft, apple, or any other big name companies
lock down and harden your browser as much as possible, maybe just use your terminal as a browser instead of an actual broswer

connect to everything via i2p using (at least) 2 vpn's and maybe even a vps. All emails should be encrypted with gpg

It's not easy or simple and you won't be 100% protected, but it's a good start.

Also, anyone who gets physical access to your computer can compromise it 100% no matter what.

Don't plug in random usb's you find laying around - this is probably the easiest way to get malware onto an internal company network you have no fucking idea, just leave a usb stick in the washroom of some company lobby and leave a server running for your malware to phone home to. It's amazing.

The weakest link in security is always the human

all your doing when trying to avoid being spied on is throw up a flag saying "Look at me, Look at me!" the hassle you would have to go through to actually for sure be secure is so inconvenient nobody here would bother with it

>let me send a secure email
>write email on air-gapped laptop
>convert the message with OTP Encryption
>move to another machine connected to internet
>send email

no fucking browser plugin or email server is gonna protect you from governments

this is utter bullshit

on someone else's computer

>secure browser
iceweasel on top of a whonix VM that you have installed on a USB drive

>best search engine
duckduckgo is ok, bing is ok, and then for deepweb searches torch is OK

quantum computing and AI will make this more of an actual problem because of an omnipotent neural network self-monitoring data being sent over it

the most secure way is to start a shitty blog and LARP as an amateur journalist.

this way if you ever get in hot water over your 4chinz or sadpanda account, you could say you were doing "investigative journalism"

>Van Eck phreaking is 30years old
>open source software is gonna protect me in the year 2017

literally neck yourself retard, if the government wants to know what you have on your computer they can fucking get it

you realize that whatever little amount you know about anonymity is pretty soundly put to bed by organized high-functioning turbo-autists whose lives are dedicated to inventing new ways to be anonymous and are constantly trying to break their own inventions, right?

there are more of them than you think and they're pretty good at what they do, which is why whistle-blowing happens

I see you haven't been paying attention at all to how information outlets have been 'tailoring' their output based on user information. It's not a huge stretch at all for sites like Google to eventually compartmentalize the internet so that information flows in a way that is most beneficial to them. Even normies should hate what mass data is capable of, let alone Nazis like you.

User a burner computer.
On someone else's network.
Create entirely new accounts for the burner and never cross contaminate.

literal conspiracy nuts can punch holes in that logic and they wouldn't be incorrect, the second you entrust the security of a secret to another person or object other than yourself it is no longer secure period.

>tfw 36, have fiancee of 13yrs and 2 kids
>Been with fiancee since she was 17,
>shes kept her looks but put on a couple of stone she cant shift since having the kids
>OP posts pic
>MUH DICK MUH DICK MUH DICK MUH DICK MUH DICK MUH DICK MUH DICK......

What are you trying to do to me lad?

Second hand IPhone,VPNswitch of location,not perfect.

>>shes kept her looks but put on a couple of stone she cant shift
liar. she doesn't want to , not that she cant

this lad gets it