/ptg/ PRESIDENT TRUMP GENERAL - "How to Drain the Swamp in 1 Easy Step" EDITION

PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP
whitehouse.gov
donaldjtrump.com/

>b-but Trump hasnt done anything!
pastebin.com/JnS5Qy2Q
pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf

PREV APPEARANCES (fuck poo in the loos too)
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT
DAILY SCHEDULE (WH Press Corps) publicpool.kinja.com/
TrumpTV Weekly Updates: pastebin.com/6HbHjbqF
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS pastebin.com/yArfUKdC

NEW APPEARANCES
>Pres Trump Weekly Address #37 10/13/17
youtu.be/GBM1fagzZxI
>Steve Bannon @Values Voter Summit 10/14/17
youtu.be/phpT_yukNks
>Sebastian Gorka @Values Voter Summit 10/14/17
youtu.be/k4Ha0GbASZI
>KAC @Values Voter Summit 10/13/17
youtu.be/eqP6yN65XQk
>TrumpTV Weekly Update #12 (Lara) 10/13/17
youtu.be/8rGxpe8D-mo
>D&S Clap-back @eminem 10/12/17
youtu.be/_7OzIWONVyc
>BUILD THAT WALL #2 10/13/17
youtu.be/JFtH4GpP3RE
>The Trump Cock penetrates Seattle 10/13/17
youtu.be/TTtjSa8h6z4
>Pres Trump/FLotUS Melania/Sarah visit SS Training Center 10/13/17
youtu.be/YsH4ZiwKSGk
>Pres Trump statement before leaving WH 10/13/17
youtu.be/WoqmVg8N5TM
youtu.be/q13Hmu6xO9k
>Pres Trump declares iranian guard terrorists 10/13/17
youtu.be/-qmuTWRsNtU
>Pres Trump Speech to Values Voter Summit in DC 10/13/17
youtu.be/O26D_BWTmHA
>Bill Bennett @Values Voters Summit 10/13/17
youtu.be/IzM2y8Oze1I
>Steve Scalise @Values Voters Summit 10/13/17
youtu.be/kyCzxwGZ1xw
>This week @State 10/13/17
youtu.be/z5Whs1Ni73I

INSPIRATION
>The Renewal of the American Spirit
youtu.be/5Z0ehn4p6IU
>NEVER GIVE UP
youtu.be/OSJDhZvLtak
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>Hold Back The Night
youtu.be/ldnH5ms50Jc
>#TrumpTheEstablishement
youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fMuEGjyb5YM
youtube.com/watch?v=FgUC8s9TgmM
youtube.com/watch?v=rcUiU3UE-Sc
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1168182/Catfights-handbags-tears-toilets-When-producer-launched-women-TV-company-thought-shed-kissed-goodbye-conflict-.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_weapons_of_the_United_States#Command_and_control
youtube.com/watch?v=LS37SNYjg8w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

AWOO~

anything spicy happen this weekend?

THIS.IS.NOT.NORMAL

>The rappers chant of F--k Donald Trump was one of the louder parts of the show, regardless of if people agreed or not, Richards said. You didnt hear any boos or anything.

>The concertgoer added that almost the entire crowd, packed with twentysomethings and college students, was holding up their [middle] fingers with Macklemore unanimously.

>Since before Election Day, Macklemore hasnt shied away from his feelings on Trump.

>The song Macklemore performed Saturday FDT (F--k Donald Trump Part 2) was released in summer 2016 by YG and features G-Eazy and Macklemore. The songs music video includes footage of anti-Trump rallies and boasts lines such as, Howd he make it this far? How the f--k did it begin? A Trump rally sounds like Hitler and Berlin.

SAY IT WITH ME:
FUCK
DONALD
TRUMP

I'm sort of at a loss for words about this.

>All those people and Hillary still couldn't win because retarded teens would rather go to a concert than vote
kek

What is that, is that a dog?

that filesize is bigger than him

They're going all out. It will be war.

Youre calling her followers retards?
Isnt that the same as when she called you rural retards deplorable?
Hypocrites

Their impotent rage grows funnier by the day. Especially considering that they literally believe him to be a serial rapist, pedophile, and autocratic dictator. What would happen if he actually started ruling like an autocrat? They would do absolutely nothing about it. Our Empire shall reign eternally.

Pffft the same standards don't apply to Trump, he's the living embodiment of Jupiter.

Good.

majority of millennials don't give a shit about voting.

When you raise a generation to not care about patriotism and be uninformed, they're going to think voting doesn't matter.

Except the patriotic informed ones, they're going to vote conservative.

I like deplorable. Because it rhymes with 'adorable'

This is so funny.

There's no doubt that Trump's win and the election coverage all around has had an impact on people. From those of us who wake up in the morning with a smile thinking "another day of beating the globalists" and dropping low key redpills around the normies, to the tense and agitated people who wake up in a sweat thinking "aggghhh, everyone I know saw that Facebook post where I said if Trump wins, I'll go to Canada and the Tweet where I said if Trump wins I'll eat a pile of shit but I won't have to because there is a 0% chance that DUMPF will win and anyone who says otherwise is an idiot racist".

Being a naive retard grandstanding with feels to sell literal idiocy to your idiot fans.
And since they are his fans they obviously are just as stupid and swallow the idiocy.
Geee how unique..

difference is trump was running for election, then won
hillary supporters are doing worse than they feared of us for a total loser

You guys picked the wrong side.
Thank heavens Hillary is still around to show you Drumpfsters what is right and what is wrong. Shes the moral compass our country needs.

Its my state too and we voted for Trump. It must be angsty millennials and the obvious lgbt crowd. Im sure that chant would be at any mackelmook show.

Literally who?

Stop talk shit brah, Janoy Genova Janobli is a certfied yootoob celery earning mellons and smoking ciger tony mantano style
Peeled to the bone bby

Or just out of state people/illegals.

What did he mean by this?
youtube.com/watch?v=fMuEGjyb5YM

test

Liberals honestly believe they can go REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE and IMPEACH TRUMP until it happens lol

Why is she so perfect bros?

I love Tucker's Cuomo obsession.

We have to stop him from using the nuclear codes.

[jewish puppet shitposting intensifies]

>implying you wouldn't

>I'm so much of a fucking weakling that the mere existence of an ebin meme president is destroying my body and mind
If only every libshit was this much of a pussy...

So does she want the attack to be bilateral?

This is what I don't understand about these useful idiots. Do they think that when their Soviet style government takes over they will be spared from starvation and death?

Thank God for this woman. Not only did she sink the Democrats in 2016, she yet remains a millstone around their necks. I hope she runs in 2020, that would be amazing.

Can't that fucking cuck of an AG just get on Clinton's case and throw her in jail

literally who

Body shape: Apple
Dress size: 12
Breasts-Waist-Hips: 40-29-38 inches (102-74-97 cm)
Shoe/Feet: 6
Bra size: 36D
Cup size: D
Height: 5 1 (155 cm)
Weight: 137 lbs (62 kg)

This. Is. Not. Normal. We have to get those codes!!!

>155cm
>62 kg

This might help explain.
>Gay News Network
youtube.com/watch?v=FgUC8s9TgmM

We have football nukes?

It already is. She's full of shit.

>A two-man rule applies to the launch of missiles, meaning that two officers must turn keys simultaneously (far enough apart that this cannot be done by one man).

The President alone gives the order, but in practice it comes down to the choice of the two men turning the keys.

>Height: 5 1 (155 cm)
The TV shows make those people taller, wtf.

>Chris Cuomo lecturing someone on Federal law trumping State law
>Meanwhile California continues to undermine Federal law
Why would Moore EVER do an interview with CNN? No one who would ever vote for him is watching this trash.

>Less than a minute in, Moore is quoting SCOTUS decisions verbatim
Lmao get rekt

It's all the THICCness

youtube.com/watch?v=rcUiU3UE-Sc

>far enough apart that this cannot be done by one man

What if he has really long arms

>D cups
Yea those are bigger than that. Trust me, I love em thicc

COUGHING FIT

PANTS OF SHIT

The briefcase than contains the nuclear codes is nicknamed the nuclear football

Also, you Drumpfies are so triggered. Madame President was getting an award and you had to scream at her like lunatics. APOLOGIZE

Meghan McCain is not a conservative. She's a crypto-Marxist like her father.

>tfw you dont care either way

>McCain
>conservative

How are lies like this not illegal?

The website is /x/-tier shit with "Nibiru" planet news and so forth.

When the Founders envisioned freedom of the press they never imagined that foreign powers and multinational corporate interests not loyal to the country would control the media. Not only are stories like that dishonest, they're VERY FUCKING DANGEROUS TO THE ENTIRE PLANET.

Will The Apprentice ever become mandatory watching in schools across America?

>Pelosi

her face looks too much like her dad's

She went off her hinges last week, saying Trump was waging war on women and nuclear war.

>we'll still have a congress if there's a nuclear war

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>Obama could literally call the death of US citizens
>Persecuted conservatives even using the IRS
>Dems lose power
>THE PRESIDENT HAS TOO MUCH POWER REEEEEEE
Fucking leftists

Thiccain is just only 5'1
I love them thicc shortstacks

SLAY!
Men are getting left in the dust. Fuck men!

No more than Bedtime for Bonzo was.

women don't understand

THEIR communism will be different this time.

And that's not even a power that was unique to Obama. US Presidents have had the sole power to authorize nuclear launches since we invented them. And that would be incredibly dangerous since it removes the entire point of having a nuclear arsenal, deterrence.

If anything FFXIV should be mandatory play...
among other lessons taught in that game:
>democracies are fundamentally weak
>if your political adversaries are prepared to fight dirty and your'e not, you WILL be killed
>sometimes the only way to end a war is to kill every opposing fanatic to the last man.
>welfare breeds dependence

They said women "age better", she's the same age as my grandfather, who worked the fields all his life, he's better off than this lady who did desk job all her life.

She's so crazy. Kneeling is reverent depending on the context and situation and in this case it is being used to smite America and the flag. It isn't reverent. It's the opposite. The players have said as much

oh.. yeah.. and "they" will never be like you, and have to go back.

>No woman just starting out should ever be told she has to choose between working for a Harvey Weinstein and working for a Mike Pence. If there must be bosses, fewer of them should be men.

blood in the water

>Goldberg
Every fucking time

They have to be approved by SecDef. Theoretically the JCS could decide to not follow through on the orders if POTUS does something stupid like fire SecDef if he declines to authorize launch and then puts a yes man in the seat.

She is out of her fucking mind, that's for sure.

Is it too much to hope for that with her creeping senility, she begins to inadvertently give us leads and clues?

Just take a look at Sweden, this meme worked for sure!
So much so that they are trying to push it here even after we had a cancerous female President that was incompetent even to be corrupt.

already tried it. The results are hilarious.
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1168182/Catfights-handbags-tears-toilets-When-producer-launched-women-TV-company-thought-shed-kissed-goodbye-conflict-.html

>They have to be approved by SecDef.
I'm pretty sure that's false. With the briefcase the President can directly give the order to the nuke techs who turn the keys.

>Since World War II, the President of the United States has had sole authority to launch U.S. nuclear weapons, whether as a first strike or nuclear retaliation. This arrangement was seen as necessary during the Cold War to present a credible nuclear deterrent; if an attack was detected, the United States would have only minutes to launch a counterstrike before its nuclear capability was severely damaged, or national leaders killed. If the President has been killed, command authority follows the presidential line of succession. Changes to this policy have been proposed, but currently the only way to countermand such an order before the strike was launched would be for the Vice President and the majority of the Cabinet to relieve the President under Section 4 of the Twenty-fifth Amendment to the United States Constitution.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_weapons_of_the_United_States#Command_and_control

NYT + MSNBC + CNN are majority jewish workers and people in command.

>Goldberg
Even the subversive chinks have Jew names.

Those aren't epicanthic folds they're typical Semitic eye phenotype, beady and sharp.

youtube.com/watch?v=LS37SNYjg8w

>EVERYBODY'S GETTING RAPED
>CAST OFF YOUR BALLS
>THIS VERY NONDESCRIPT ANECDOTE SHOULD CONVINCE YOU
Too damn tired for this silly Marxist bullshit.

Although I guess technically speaking one of the USSS could shoot him or something. Following the law though, it's not possible. However, who knows how much people (even generals) will follow the law when ICBMs are in the air and headed towards us.

And beware of the negro! Smoke a Lucky, they're good for you!

I love that old timey voice.

>1. Get lots of black people to buy guns.

I know it seems antithetical, but if black people started purchasing semi-automatic weapons legally and in large numbers, congressional Republicans would pass a gun-owner safety bill faster than white peoples fucking tempo.

>2. Call gun ownership a form of resistance. We need to figure out a way to make the GOP believe that buying guns is a form of protest, because whether its black fists at the Olympics, sitting in an empty bus seat, walking across a bridge, sitting down at a lunch counter, marching, kneeling or even saying the words Black lives matter, white America has never approved of any form of black protest. Does anyone have Colin Kaepernicks number?

>3. Make it cool. If black people made mandatory waiting periods or universal background checks cool, white people would appropriate it like they did jazz, rock n roll, hip-hop, our dances, our style, our vernacular and everything except our poultry-seasoning techniques.

>4. We might have to threaten the animals. The only thing white people love more than their guns is their pets. They could give a fraction of a fuck about actual human lives, but they will jump in front of a speeding train for a puppy. You literally have to fill out more paperwork to buy a Yorkshire terrier from a pet store than you do to purchase an AK-47 from a gun show.

The last one is too good. I have to save it for my next post.

5. Lie.

Ive learned that troglodyte, middle-American conservatives will believe anything if you say it loud enough and frequently enough. Somehow, fake facts seep into their porous brains, no matter how ridiculous it sounds.

Perhaps we could pay Rush Limbaugh and Bill OReilly to join our cause. Those bastards would do anything for money. They could tell their followers there is a little-known clause in Obamacare that allows people to trade abortions for banana clips. Maybe we could fool those idiots into putting their guns down by playing on their racism and fear of black dicks. We could just mention that there was a recent study that shows gunpowder makes white women prefer black penis, or tell them that every time someone uses the gun-show loophole, a black penis grows an inch.

It shouldnt be that hard to bamboozle a group of people who believe that Fox News is fair and balanced; climate change is a hoax; an international pedophile ring operates out of a basement under a Washington, D.C., pizza shop; universal health care is bad; or a low-IQ, repeatedly bankrupt, billionaire trust fund bullshit artist with a toupee made out of golden retriever hair and dryer lint would rescue poor, white hillbillies from poverty.

Youre welcome, white people.

Youre welcome.

>axios