Steve Sailer's definitive critique of white nationalism

vdare.com/articles/sailer-vs-taylor-round-ii-citizenism-vs-white-nationalism

Why does Jared Taylor persist in trying to persuade whites to behave like a tribal ethnic group? It should be obvious to him by now that whites are inherently the least tribal race and his greatest enemy.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/gif/1508087776058.webm
newstatesman.com/culture/books/2017/09/rise-and-fall-adam-and-eve-exploring-myth-original-sinners
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

people abandon ideologies that don't provide them with success, personally.

Whites behave incredibly tribal when they aren't taught that it is wrong. What are you talking about

We should be tribal, but at the same time don't forget to practice your masculinity. Asian women are a good way to hone your sex skills for when you need to settle down with a white woman.

i.4cdn.org/gif/1508087776058.webm

that fool isn't honing shit you fucking dopey cunt

This just isn't true.

Whites have always been relatively cosmopolitan, going right back to the Greeks.

It's no coincidence that Christianity was able to spread among Europeans more than any other group of people. This is because Europeans are more open to different points of view and different people.

This is a virtue, I'm not criticizing.

>harder-working Hispanics
fucking lol

Give it time. After 10 more Asian chicks he should be a lot better.

It spread really easily because they just turned their pagans into saints. They kept all their same traditions but becuase they called themselves christians they could feel some type of united identity with other christians.

Then Northern Europeans ruined this cohesion by taking all the catholics shit and funding protestant wars.

Asians and whites are very compatible though. Whites and blacks/arabs aren't.

Why does this man have such a low profile? He wrote the famous policy paper about pandering to whites, he can basically be the leader of white identity politics?

Yep, white men and Asian women.

>two designations of people A and B
>group B acts like a cohesive group, very in-out group mentality, works together, hard nepotism, and favoritism
>group A acts like pure individuals, no sense of groups, work independently, no nepotism, no favoritism.
>Group B promotes increasing its numbers and staying as group 'b', if group A interacts with group B, group B does everything it can to change 'A' to 'B' or to remove as much A as necessary.
>Group A isn't aware it is even a group and does nothing of the kind, preferring to let Groups behave as they wish, as per individualism
>Fast forward 200 years
>Group A no longer exists
>Group B is still strong

the most progressive liberals I know are 'excruciatingly white' - it's all virtue signalling

they may not be white nationalists in name but they are the most purely white people I know

>don't forget to practice your masculinity
Fucking Christ you're embarrassing.

Eurasian tiger in action

After reading partway through I do like his citizenism idea.

It seems like he's attempting a compromise position that retains the essence of white advocacy, while leaving open a door of possibility of chipping off support from the multiculturalist democrats that sounds more reasonable than "muh growth and opportunity" latino shilling

similar to a point ann coulter makes. good ideas. start with the "most americans", work outward, and convince to all of these nignogs that this country is great because of whites and you better get on our side if you want to avoid some pretty fucked up times

diversity is our greatest strength but only if you work for us and stop enabling our genocide

Which is why ethnocentrism in the long run beats basically any other approach. If you look at the whole "racism" thing, it's a narrative that came up historically relatively recently. And was used to great effect against people who couldn't be beaten militarily or in other ways.

Hilariously enough, taking the opposite of the decried "xenophobia" which at worst can be slandered as "intolerant" and "selfish". The opposite of it is Xenophilia, which is brought up very little and can be considered a mental disorder. It's basically caring about and loving strangers more than those close to you, even if you know nothing about their intentions or they don't reciprocate. Imagine the guy next door constantly hates on and bashes his family. While desperately trying to gain favour with yours. Praising your family, telling you and your family how great you are, stealing from his family to give to you etc.

You would think him insane. Yet the same at a wider level is seen as a virtue over the last few decades.

Is this cp?

"The claim to be based in science is one of the defining features of modern myths. After the collapse of European imperial power, the pseudo-Darwinian mythology that propped up colonialism fell into disrepute. But it was soon followed by other myths claiming a basis in social science. A progressive mythology developed that viewed racism and imperialism as exclusively Western vices and the flaws and conflicts of post-colonial states entirely as consequences of colonial rule. These myths were channelled through theories of modernisation, which posited a future fundamentally different from anything that existed in the past."

the "racism thing" is a narrative imposed by whites themselves to give their lives meaning - it's the product of a religious impulse created by whites who have given up traditional religion

newstatesman.com/culture/books/2017/09/rise-and-fall-adam-and-eve-exploring-myth-original-sinners

White Nationalists believe in racial separatism for racial reasons alone. Most Europeans will never be on board with this idea.

It just doesn't make any sense to most people, the idea that you have to have explicit ethno-states is a chauvinistic idea most people are not comfortable with.

Are we supposed to believe that people like von Neumann are not part of Western civilization because Andrew Anglin said so? Give me a break.

>Bunch of Buzzwords
>Doesn't make sense after we hammered them with it for decades
>Let's ignore that ethnocentrism and tribalism are inherent human traits, even nowadays displayed by almost everyone but Europeans
>Give me a break