Before EU roaming law

>before EU roaming law
I paid 10 euro for 5gb data
>after EU Roaming law
I am forced to pay 15 euro for 2gb data

Explain to me why the EU IS NOT a useless piece of shit organization

It IS a useless piece of shit organization that wants to rob you of your individual cultural identity by creating an indistinguishable blob "identity" for all of Europe. It wants to create a global political hegemony and fuck over currently developed countries for the good of shitty countries.

EU is shit, but I think your cell provider is shittier desu.

we're being scammed

how much you pay and what you get for it

i have 5gb free outside of france

Stop yer yappin eurofag Canada has the worst rates in the world on isps and phone bills

>The EU's job is to help the citizens of Europe

This. The EU is pure evil.

worst thing about this is that they are patting themselves thinking they made something good for us
absolute bananas

how much you pay

which provider you use?

In many ways I think it's not much more than a cushy end-of-career job for retired bankers. I mean what does Junker actually do other than get drunk and say provocative things?

$90 for 1gb

free but i heard for the new year the providers will allow your normal data membership to be usabled everywhere in europe

with free, i have unlimited 4g phone internet

what the fuck? You're just making shit up right?

you think i could subscribe to free (in france) while living in germany?

btw I'm talking about Mobile internet, you're probably talking about Internet like at home ?

i have no idea desu but maybe the contract changed i need to look at it

>tfw paying 5 dollarydoos for 500mb of mobile data that expires after a week if I don't use it all

80$ for phone and 85$ for Internet

20€ 100go here
If I had a Freebox it would be 15€ and unlimited data

damn, you lucky

Yeah but if I'm not in H+ or 4g it's slow as fuck. But I prefer quantity over quality when it come to internet on mobile

And free destroyed the market with this kind of offer, other ISP where forced to propose something similar to compete

this needs to happen in more countries

well i see nothing wrong with that, more competition is good

>United States

>destroyed the market
>by forcing their competitors to provide cheaper services

You're a special kind of stupid.

You know what he meant don't be autistic