Fair is fair- it's Her turn

>but it's not natural
Nice appeal to nature.
There is no reason to deny women equal rights.
It's Her turn.

Other urls found in this thread:

xvideos.com/video6327621/lady_ginga_-_strapon_pegging_boy_with_huge_strap-on
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26498424
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fpbp

sage

Yeah I agree, fuck off steve

We have a board dedicated to shilling retarded fetishes.

This is gay, the only difference between getting fucked in the ass by a girl and a guy is your imagination.

If you are bent over and getting dominated you're a faggot.

Hi Pegging Leaf. Haven't seen you in a while. Fuck off.

>We have a board dedicated to shilling retarded fetishes.
>Preach to the choir, no thanks.
In getting new recruits.

stop it.

>missed you babe
Been doing field work-men are not going to peg themselves.

i'm only here to watch this thread get 250 replies
here's my contribution

Dear Burgers. Dad here. Your brother is out of the family so if you nuke him it's not fratricide.

Where is your lgbt flag, leaf? I know it's you because of the retarded English. It seems you've crafted yet another shitposting persona.

How about, there is no point. Make like a tranny and kill your self.

Jokes on you this is my fetish

We get it you like dildo's in your ass Gavin.

Nordic and German women have overwhelmingly preferred to peg their men for the past decade due to Jewish tricks. This is all about to change!

Women all over the west are now opening their eyes and seeing the light! Trends show that girls now flock to Anglo and Danish cock.

The great Anglo cock has been confirmed as the biggest and most fertile in the World. Expect birth rates to skyrocket as more and more western women visit Anglo breeding grounds!

>Where is your lgbt flag, leaf? I know it's you because of the retarded English. It seems you've crafted yet another shitposting persona.
I use the LGBT flag at my rig, but am posting from my iPhone.

>I don't enjoy it
>I do not consent´
>????
>Imprisoned for not letting a woman ass rape you

>equal rights
are you saying that men have a 'right' to fuck women? what kind of entitled shitlord are you?

>women love Anglo cock
Only because of they novelty of miniature equipment. Only black cock makes the bed rock.

Thanks dad. I'm hoping we can give him a few years before we give him the ol George n Lennie

>getting a gf without a peneis
LMFAO

Kill yourself meme flag sodomite

>>getting a gf without a peneis
Ikr, so quaint.

>mommy loving you enough to pay for phone
why are leafs such losers?

pic is you

>It's Her turn.
This isn't a turn based strategy game. It's RTS. If the bitch can't keep up why should we be forced to slow down?

Exact same reply as in the pegging thread. Shlomo is shaking and shivers run down his spine as he takes note of the Great Anglo and Danish cock!

The Great Anglo Danish Cock has been confirmed as the biggest and most fertile in the World!

Each and every day more west women choose to visit Anglo breeding grounds! The west is saved as it drips in Anglo and Danish seed!

Any man who allows himself to be fucked in the ass by a woman will instantly lose her respect and mastery of her, and will deserve to.

Underrated

Kill yourself mentally ill weeaboo sodomite

Very true

>taking fake, inert, inanimate cocks
>...when svelt shemale tails are in abundance

FAGGOT_SHIT.comâ„¢

this thread is proof of white female lesbian degeneracy

If you're willing to be pegged you are gay.

>women
>rights
Women only have wrongs, that's why they should not have rights.

I agree. Men and women should have equal rights. So let's take away all the rights from women that men don't have.
>Protection from genital mutilation
>Protection from the draft
>Female only scholarships
>Female only hospitals
>Female only homeless shelters
>Free birth control
>Equal representation in oil derriks, lumber yards, crab fishing, roofing, waste management, power line installers and repairers
>Equal representation in divorce court
>Equal representation in child custody battles
>Equal pay for car insurance and health insurance, which women have benefited from with lower rates than men
>No more gender segregation in the Olympic games. Men and women compete together.

If you want true equality, you can start by giving up your benefits, women.

i prefer traps

traps are gay

ur mother is gay u fucking commie

>traps are gay
No, science disproved this.

You're right. We've never had a former candidate go to prison. Nor have we had a former Secretary of State be convicted for treason.

Good call.

xvideos.com/video6327621/lady_ginga_-_strapon_pegging_boy_with_huge_strap-on
>infamous 'Lady Ginga'
>20" strapon dildo
>balls deep

>muh email scandal
You Drumfites are still mad about this settled matter?

is it sage ... i mean safe to reheat such an old pasta?

yes, please

people who like it up the ass are gay.

You're probably the same pole who posted first comment to my interracial couple thread.

Quran'adians don't qualify as people to begin with

97% of scientists agree that traps are gay, stop with the science denial already

You're wrong, science confirms.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26498424
Traps confirmed for STRAIGHT.

All the phtalates in rubber dildos will cause infertility or even cancer. Don't fall for the pvc jew, go see a proper active shemale.

Ive paid for this.

Ty, saved for future proof out traps being straight.
Any man who refused to fuck traps is kinda gay imo

>Ive paid for this.
Imo you should get a wife to do this for you.

but thats a real dick so that makes it gay

Everything is natural. If it doesn't come from nature, where does it come from then? Another dimension that's not nature?

>Everything is natural. If it doesn't come from nature, where does it come from then?
You kant be serious?

>Leaf advocating for being pegged
No surprise here

Women dont enjoy it

That simple

>Her turn

It's my prostate and I love it. It's a man's world baby, you're my dick massager outside and in

This thread again? Why? It's like every day or every other day with this shit. Sage.

sage

Real threads only get 20 replies. These ones more. It's not me, it's the market.