Hillary Clinton Warns Britain on Potential Trade Deal with Trump

>Former U.S. presidential candidate Hillary Clinton cautioned Britain on Sunday over its push to secure a trade deal with U.S. President Donald Trump after it leaves the European Union.

>Asked about the prospects of a British-U.S. deal, Clinton told the BBC: "You're making a trade deal with somebody who says he doesn't believe in trade, so I'm not quite sure how that's going to play out over the next few years."

voanews.com/a/hillary-clinton-warns-britain-on-potential-trade-deal-with-trump/4071127.html

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/policy/international/287683-us-neutral-stance-on-falklands-unchanged-by-pro-british-referendum
youtube.com/watch?v=1KsljBj3UEI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's been a fucking year since she lost

Why is she still talking?

Because she has years of foreign policy experience?

Hillary Clinton will be hung.

Oh ok thanks hillary we will make sure not to trade with fucking AMERICA then.

anglosphere unite

>dear uk don't do something that will benefit your country because i don't like this guy
now THAT's expertise

sedition

Hanged.

Yeah we don't really care, we have a hurricane going on at the moment.

So you know? Go eat some children or something?

Experience of ballsing things up and creating chaos doesn't count.

wow let's fuck the country over. as long as it hurts trump.

God, I always fuck that up.

Bad experience shouldn't count as experience

he was making an allusion to her penis

>Because she has years of foreign policy experience?
Like trying to organise a coup on the Falklands? Laughing about Scottish independence? Her husband and her arming the IRA through NORAID?

Yeah like I said, she can go choke on Huma Abeddins cock.

Is this dumb bitch still talking?

I mean, Trump has pretty much ham-stringed every US agreement he's touched, so she's right to be warning Britain to be careful when dealing with him. This should be patently obvious without anyone saying it, though.

With any luck Hillary's day is numbered today.

>Why is she still talking?

The question is why are these cuck countries giving her a mouth piece and listening to a loser.

JUST FUCKING GO AWAY YOU EVIL CUNT

GO

AWAY

Why do people still act like she matters? Literally nothing she says should matter

literally who?

But that's a blatant lie though, Trump kept talking about trade and deals in his campaign

The eternal anglo has turned on itself. The snake has begun eating its own tail.

>somebody who says he doesn't believe in trade
Wtf is this?

I truly hope hell is real so this witch burns forever

>somebody who says he doesn't believe in trade

We're going to need some proofs of that, you old hag.

If she'd had years of foreign policy experience she would have told Obama not to go over to Britain and tell us how to vote in the Brexit referendum. It single handedly pushed us over the line to leave the EU, somewhat hilariously.

We don't even have a fully functioning government at the moment.. Trump is the least of our concerns right now. We have two factions in government. One is hardline and wants to stick a blade in the EU. The other side wants the EU's cock shoved up our backside.

Theresa May is a traitor, along with Hammond. They look like each other, maybe Hammond is a clone of hers that went wrong? I don't know but they both need to be locked in the tower for treason!

GOD BLESS THE DUP!

>those black eyes

>Like trying to organise a coup on the Falklands?
Wait...WHAT?! When was this?

Christ is there even one country on this planet that our government hasnt fucked with or tried to subvert?

So when is trump going to hang her for treason?

no, you can't justify spending $70 billion on military infrastructure without using it somehow.

>fucking over the country because of a personal grudge with Trump

>Wait...WHAT?! When was this?
She joked about it in the Assange freedom of information request on her emails released by the FBI.

Even Obama deliberately called them Malvinas.... So there you go. She is a demonic cunt and this is her death rattle. If she does get too big for her boots, she rattles any louder and her plane might crash or her car might crash... She should be careful.

It was unironically her turn

>the US is a hereditary monarchy

Has there ever, in all of human history, been someone more fucking asshurt?

>You're making a trade deal with somebody who says he doesn't believe in trade, so I'm not quite sure how that's going to play out over the next few years
Yes, I'm sure this is exactly and perfectly true and accurate. I am absolutely sure that Donald Trump in fact DOES NOT believe in trade.

FUcking hell can this baggy old cunt just die already.

This cunt just never stops. Poor Bill should've stayed with Lewinsky.

SHE won

>flag
every time

Nobody paid attention to Mitt Romney after he lost. But it was her turn!!!!!

Hillary will crush England.

Actually it was Trump who caused Brexit after he endorsed it during the campaign.

This. Leftist are so pathetically retarded.

how is this bitch not dead yet.

thehill.com/policy/international/287683-us-neutral-stance-on-falklands-unchanged-by-pro-british-referendum

It's amazing how anti-American and anti-West Obama could be. On the one hand he did some modicums of reasonable non-far left American policy like take out Osama Pakistani sovereignty be damned or be willing to support dictators who furthered our interests, but christ you could see the far-left insanity now and then in his policies.

>An Island has zero Argentines
>3 voted to leave the UK
>3. Out of 1517.
>Well um let me be clear I think um that the maldives should be considered part of Argentine um let me be clear territory.

It's a fucking British island the Hawaiians have more claim to independence than the Falklands. Fucking Catalonian liberal retards have more right but I am damn sure if this was happening during his time he'd be the one stressing solidarity and union. When it suits their interests. Not when it doesn't.

Or Obama just hated you guys because muh Kenya.

Better people and nations have tried and failed. Kudos to her if she manages the impossible. I mean the bitch couldn't even win US presidency.

Not really my friend, it was more Obama ordering us what to do. I know Americans like to take credit for things (even before their very existence) but please.

Haitian children make good stew.

>Actually it was Trump who caused Brexit after he endorsed it during the campaign.

As much as I like Trump I know for a fact that that is wrong. Obama's stupidity added 3-4% to the vote. It's even in Tim Shipman's book on the Referendum which is basically the most authoritative work on it. I can find the source if you really want me to. Most British people didn't care much about Trump until he won the election. Obama however, was a representative of the US government, and his intervention was seen by most British people as absolutely disgusting. My own father went from being a wavering Remain voter to a full on Leave voter when Obama waded into the debate.

>hillary clinton is right to be pretending to be playing nanny while passive aggressively browbeating the president in international affairs after having proved herself to be both an information security nightmare while employed by the government and someone with suspicious morals when headong her foundation, and that's patently obvious
She is a desperate loser trying to recoup losses and shore up her defense fund through a book that she didn't even write that reads like a retarded high school girl wrote it.

>Christ is there even one country on this planet that our government hasnt fucked with or tried to subvert?
er...Israel?

Even Bill knew it was shit.

She literally should be in shot from a firing squad.

He's a retarded nignog that smoked crack and cock and probably still does.

Even Israel got a taste of the salty sandnigger Kenyan cock under Obama. Truly one of the worst presidents in US history and I swear if the Americans put his face on a dollar bill, I'll burn the fucking white house down MYSELF.

>f the Americans put his face on a dollar bill, I'll burn the fucking white house down MYSELF.

Well, good news: U.S. law prohibits putting any living person on money or U.S. postage stamps.

So no worries until Obama is dead.

Source: p231-232 of Tim Shipman's All Out War: The Full Story of Brexit.

>"the UK is going to the back of the queue"
>"it felt like a sentence crafted somewhere over the mid-Atlantic... 'in' gifted to the soundbite by an American mother; 'queue' the product of an English father. Even the dumbest observer knew an American would instinctively have used 'line' instead"

>.. "when Obama delivbered the back of the queue threat, one Vote Leave staff member said the intiial reaction at Westminster Tower was a 'real sense of panic.' The fear subsidied when... Cummings walked intot he room and announced, 'do not worry about this. SW1 [i.e. metropolitan London] hysteria is not the same as in the real world".

>Cummings instincts were very quickly confirmed by Vote Leave's focus groups.... the phrase de Zoete kept hearing from voters was 'None of your business'. The reaction to 'back of the queue' was really bad.

>"We knew from our activists talking to people on the doorstep and also from focus groups that people really hated that moment. How dare the president of the U.s say that to Britain when we'd been the first in the queue when it came to military action in Iraq and Afghanistan. We've got a 'special relationship' with the U.S so ho dare the president of the US come over here and insult like that and intervene in our referendum? That backfired. In Downing Street even one of Cameron's closest aides believed Obama's intervention would be counterproductive."

>before Obama's visit, six out of the previous seven polls had given Remain the lead. After it three of the next five put Leave ahead.

No idea, even stranger is that she's over here touring around all the tv shows. She's up to something.

I don't know, apparently she thinks trump isn't a capitalist.

This was my first thought upon seeing that pic. Looking more alike with every passing minute

>"You're making a trade deal with somebody who says he doesn't believe in trade"

Pretty sure he said he hates bad trade deals

Oh ho ho... (evil dictator look)

yep

why is this shit acceptable in the united states? utterly unheard of

>extremely rich guy doesnt't believe in trade.
Just keel over already from kuru or whatever disease you have, you fucking cunt.

it's a man baby

one loonie is deposited into your fingerbox

>You're making a trade deal with somebody who says he doesn't believe in trade
>person in question owns hundreds of successful businesses

this thing is a TRAITOR to the USA and should be arrested or SHOT if she sets foot on USA soil again.

rly makes u think

>Hillary clinton (former presidential candidate) asks the UK not to trade with the US.

LOL WHAT? Holy shit we dodged a fucking bullet.

Between the DNC and the Weinstein investigations, I think we might just get there by Christmas.

Because sge wants neither the US nor Brexit to succeed

hillary has crossed the line to being a actual TRAITOR to the USA and should be treated as such if she steps on US soil again.

I remember when that monkey had the gall to weigh in on the referendum.
Did he feel like his opinion on the matter was going to be installed in the hearts of all those US citizens in Britain?
Probably caused the mass influx of leave votes.

It was not enough to meme Trump to victory, we must also meme her death to finally be rid of her.

>Probably caused the mass influx of leave votes.

It did. See for proof.

I wish this bitch would croak all ready

Why is this child eater in my country?

Of course she's up to something. Bitch still thinks she can organize a soft coup and waltz into the White house after removing POTUS.

She's a bitch. Libya and Syria went to shit under her watch. That's her "years and years of experience".

>policy like take out Osama

only idiots beleive Obongo the Nigger got Osama his Brother.
False flag all the way.

What a nasty bitch.

From Julius and Ethel to Bill and Hillary.
If the crime is the same so should be the punishment.

England has their own interest to look out for. Their government can do things on their own without Granny McPantsuit scowling and lecturing at them.

Her inability to shut the fuck up and go away is forcing people to view her as a scold. Folks will like her more if she's not constantly in their face yelling incoherently. She's like your least favorite older relative, yelling to whomever's present about the evils of Myspace.

hillary is right, you know.

It's Hillary(!). If she ain't lying, she won't have anything to talk about.

Is that Soros in a wig?

Yes cuz she made good trade deals in the past...kys leaf

That bitch is lower than a snake's belly. Normal folks don't trust her.

Who is this bitxh, anyway?

>cyber 9/11

why can't the left meme?

Kek

>over its push to secure a trade deal with U.S.
UK will get fucked by the big bois US and EU.
EU coming for their money.
US dealing with somebody that has closed doors and has to deal.
Wouldn't be surprised if US and EU reps meet behind closed door to discuss how to better fuck over UK.

There's that reverse Midas touch El Jefe Negro was known for. Probably still has it. He's a very peculiar blend of arrogance and stupidity.

who?

Fuck off shillery. Even if Trump is going to screw us over we don't need you to tell us. We are not imbeciles. Fucking globalists.

>Oh hey. The world will be much nicer united under one government.
>But my country was already nice. If anything the immigrants are making it worse. Their countries are still shitholes. They losing all the smart people along with the criminals making their chances of prospering smaller by the day.
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EQUALITY!
>B-but...
>DIVERSITY! EQUALITY! COMMUNISM!

MFW we were never asked :(

youtube.com/watch?v=1KsljBj3UEI

Today, elections are too important to be left to voting public. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for political thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Russian infiltration, Russian indoctrination, Russian subversion and the international Trump conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids. I first became aware of it, Whoopi, during the physical act of love. Huma had just finished a, a uh, a profound sense of fatigue... a feeling of emptiness followed. Luckily I... I was able to interpret these feelings correctly. Loss of bowl control due to Russian infiltration of my colon.