Just admit you enjoy our comments

just admit you enjoy our comments.

Most leafs are Jew shills tho.

What vintage is that finger box?

I feel bad for laughing at retards.

Why is there no blue in your flag? You're missing blue.

looks from the 80's

I have had a few hearty keks at Canadian shitposts. But the problem is there are Canadian seriousposts that are indistinguishable between cuck, or satire.

Australia on the other hand. Its always a shitpost and fun

that like a flesh light

>tfw haven't used my finger box in ages

Canada needs to understand there is Liberal like Andrew Jackson and then there is digesting Trudeau cum liberal and I get too much of the latter from Canada

Ive seen 2 jewish people my entire life, youre the ones hoisting drake to your own charts.
[greentext]not reading image file XD

What happens if you stick your dick in the finger box?

B-But the Jews own Hollywood, user.

The problem with leafs, the post

>thinks he needs to be in contact with jews to shill for them
ahahahahahahahaHAHAHAHAHAA

can confirm 100% satire.
Australia is looked down upon in Canada tho

No

The finishing, wood quality, texture, design, and color of your finger box is shit.

I have a dark Maghagony finger box laid with designs in a lighter wood which I believe was from a remote island forest found no where else on earth. The wood was polished off and has a crystal clear glossy finish. The inside of the finger box was laid in velvet.

I actually just booked a plane ticked back home to go get my fingerbox collection
Life just became so hectic after I graduated from college, I can't believe i forgot about my '68 Vintage Mahogany fingerbox- it was a gift from my grandfather

OP for once is a cool dude

>>still thinks he needs to be in contact with jews to shill for them
AHHAHAHAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA

Fucking traitors to the kings colors and all the anglosphere I tell you

FUCK YEAH MAHOGANY!
Mine has a suede interior, though

Question- does anyone know if a fingerbox- can be refinished? Im just planning for the worst- I don't think my parents have AC in their attic and im worried about any potential warping from the inconsistent temperature

Im surprised there aren't more fingerbox threads on Sup Forums. I mean after WWII wood rationing the industry had completely shifted to alumimum boxes. Guess who the main producer of that is, Russia. funny how China is second and recently introducded Synthetic

Varnish user. I prefer International Paints Goldspar... sand between coats with down to 220 grit. Quality finger boxes need love and care

Every single reply to this thread is proof of that

>fuck off were full
>cunt
>bruce
>upside down land
hey at least you can meme and derail threads while you get fucked in the ass by your hard left government

Honestly, I've seen a few aluminum ones that are not that bad. I still prefer the warm feel of a nice hardwood fingerbox, but I'll be honest - for the price, it's good for those emergencies when you forgot your fingerbox at home and the shakes begin to kick in.
I've been out of the game for a few years though, how are the synthetics? Worth looking into?

Labor isn't in power ATM faggot

Yeah, you keep talkin that good shit canada, I heard there's some fine opportunity for me and mine up there

You too leaf, you too.

Just called my mom, oh man, I dodged a bullet- they kept them in the living room next to their collection of

Fuck
It's 6 am, and I haven't slept in over 24 hours
Im tapping out
I can't do this

>Canadian mistakes himself for an Aussie.

>Red has always been the colour of Anglo royalty.

I let my stupid idiot stoner brother borrow my fingerbox once and when I got it back the inside didn't work properly. I went into the kitchen to tell him off and he was eating a tin of heinz spaghetti and then he spilled some on me. This happened about two and a half hours ago and I still have tomato sauce on me, I'm so angry right now.

Why?
Is it their conservativism?

british folk implying

its seen as urban and soft handed area. like how Canadians view Toronto/Vancouver

i hate you (((leafs))) but that finger box is pretty neat

CHINGCHONG NIP NONG

The land of poisonous beasties and leather skinned men what slay them?
The land of throwing refugees into literal open air concentration camps on sweltering islands?
The land where politicians call each other cunt in the public forum?
Even in the urban centers I would hardly consider its people or land soft.

>no cougars
>no swamp donkeys
>no grizzlies
>no polars

wolves are dingos

the leaf fears the dingo

That's ironic because we think about Canadia so little our former PM didn't even know your country's name.

Picture I took of a rare fingerbox I saw in China.

Those are all big, obvious things.
You can avoid big things.
You can't shoot the spider that crawled up your pants and just bit you.
You can't always spot the venomous snake in the grass before you stand to close and get bit.
Both may well render you unconscious or dead within minutes.

first rate design and utility. extra marks for high tactile acuity.

reminds me on my grandfathers, he won it in an auction in Borneo.

get out of boostie's wallet.

like trump

Is this supposed to be some magic wooden box capable of posting on the internet?

You are just like americans. Ive been to your cities and you are just as fucked up.

What are you talking about user?

The US dont qualify as Anglos

What the fuck are you talking about with your sexy pictures trying to get me to masturbate but I won't.

Nice finger box mate, I just have one of those shitty new plastic ones.

anyone know if the rumors of that certain company in ****** starting production again of the old turtle shell series fingerboxes? i read it on Sup Forums a while back but didn't know if it was legit or just some user making shit up.

That's because they couldn't afford the purple and they were too stupid to mix the blue and the red.

Get out of here with that electric fingerbox bullshit. Only manual allowed in this thread

Do aussies really have to torrent or smuggle EU or American versions of anime, manga and videogames to get uncensored versions?

What a coinki-dink canadians are looked down upon too. Mostly due to their love and reverence for Trudeau, Laws involving hate-speech and misusing pronouns, Love of "refugees" who attack you on the regular, along with your silly flag design.

From biblical times

>85-90% of leafs are willing goy puppets

Any leaf who does not admit this is part of the above majority

You all live in comfy Melbourne and Sidney now and are terrible tourists. You infect our skiing areas like the clap while you infect our thottiest thots with the clap

I enjoy a good banter, but Canadian posts are just pathetic.

...why do euroCucks have piss-poor spelling and grammar...SAD!

As limp as Euro cucks members

AmeriFats and EuroCucks are confused- sexually and intellectually.

desu I would not mind 98IQ burger posts

EuroCucks are just mad we are the bulls- and who could resist lumberjack moosemeat?

The Bong fears the Jingo

This is an American.

And this is a European.

Not really. You are a extremely shitty version of auzzies and are not as fun to shit on like the krauts.

You are the dollar store brand of countries.

It would be hard to post this picture if my computer was not waterproof.