Why is there a meme here that Poland is loved on pol? Literally 3/4 of hate threads are about Poland...

Why is there a meme here that Poland is loved on pol? Literally 3/4 of hate threads are about Poland. Poland is the most insulted cointry on pol by most european countries. There is a guy making daily Poland hate threads, no other country has one. Explain yourself pol. Btw I'm a newfag.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dUKRpctL1vU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Poland is Europe niggerland

Said frenchboi. hon hon hon
Say 'salut' to your mudslime neighbors

good boi, thats right, keep thinking Poland is a communist shithole and don't come here!

They are very good at stealing, sure. But the place where niggers live will always be France.

This. They also live on stolen German land.
Their only redeeming quality is Jesus is their king and they saved us from muslims. That's it.

>cherrypick worst images of germany and best images of poland

im a toilet cleaner and i can tell you that poland has shit places too so DONT GO TO POLAND IT IS THE WORST PLACE IN EUROPE. ITS THE MEXICO OF EUROPE DO NOT GO THERE
>stolen german land
it was your president, along with churchill and stalin that handed it to us

>145480119

Lurk moar

>Literally 3/4 of hate threads are about Poland.
And 3/4 of them are made by Poles themselves, more likely Jews

>your president
My last president was Jefferson Davis. But that doesn't change the fact they need to be sent back

It's a poor piss land that burgers meme to be THE safest and one of the best countries to live in. Europeans understand that it's not true since they are leaving their own country by the hundreds of thousands

well in that case it was the president of the country you live in that gave us this german land and we are very grateful for switching some ukrainian swamps for silesia.

Show your Swedish flag, faggot. If it's so great, why did you leave it?
There are plenty of khokhols like you. So patriotic, but first to gtfo and preach about wonderful ukraine from abroad.

we are leaving the country by the hundreds of thousands because we are poor in comparison to the west. working as a dishwasher in the uk will earn you more money than being a teacher or doctor in poland. the brain drain created by this situation is hurting our country even more.

No idea why Poland is shit on so often. It's actually amazing what they've done with their country since 95 when their private property law became law.

Poland needs a good 100 years without a horrible war, their entire country getting burned to the ground and them getting subjugated for decades.

And here is the eternal Poland meme -- they constantly tell the Russians to fuck themselves; they constantly tell the Germans to fuck themselves. Eventually one of the two or both gets sick of it; invades and they divide the country into two or three pieces.

The above is basically the past 6 centuries of polish history on repeat every 100 years. I expect it to be the same this century as well.

It's this reason why Poland is the eternal meme. But maybe the us or the English will give two shits about you guys this time ...

>reddit spacing
>no history knowledge
>passive aggresive

That's a nice bait you have got there, almost fell for it

>They also live on stolen German land.

We arent even finished. When the race war kicks off in Germany we'll ally with niggers and muslims, help them defeat the Germans and grab East Germany in the process. Then we will eradicate all Germans on our newly aquired lands just like the last time and help the thirld worlders establish the Caliphate of Almanya west of the Elbe.

This is our official doctrine btw.

Also Krauts have to pay reparations

>And here is the eternal Poland meme -- they constantly tell the Russians to fuck themselves; they constantly tell the Germans to fuck themselves. Eventually one of the two or both gets sick of it; invades and they divide the country into two or three pieces
WRONG

>After initially escaping to Hungary, Casimir went to Germany, where in 1039 his relative the Emperor Henry III (who feared the increased power of the Bohemian ruler) gave him military and financial support. Casimir received a force of 1,000 heavy footmen and a significant amount of gold to restore his power in Poland. Casimir also signed an alliance with Yaroslav I the Wise, the Prince of Kievan Rus', who was linked with him through Casimir's marriage with Yaroslav's sister, Maria Dobroniega. With this support, Casimir returned to Poland and managed to retake most of his domain

History is not a constans. It was Germany and Russia that changed, not Poland. When Europe was still christian, then international relations were different

>muh poland based

fuck poland everyone of you you toiletscrubbing swines should fuck yourself.stalin did nothing wrong

i think poland is cute
sure starts a lot of shit though

Realistically speaking, Stalin saved us from genocide and krauts.
Poland, out of all europen nations, had the lowest death toll due to communism..

sooo.. thanks, I guess?

poland needs a nuke

Fucking kill yourself.
We would've been 10x better off if we sided with Nazis against USSR.

hide flag more kraut

But we didn't
Hitler hated us and he wanted to genocide us.
Stalin arrived, Hitler shot himself in his fucking head ( LMAO so much for saving white people, am i rite fellow slavs? )
And at the end of the day, Poland prevailed.

This is the reality, wehraboo.

Still cannot into space.

We mongols will always love them.

youtube.com/watch?v=dUKRpctL1vU

true

Ukraine DID side with Germany. They even saw the Nazis as "liberators from communist oppression". It didn't turn out well for them...

poland is a fucking shithole
dont come

those are some beautiful german cities on the right in the pic

Dont take it too hard polandbros, we romanians are far more insulted around here and we dont mind shity snowniggers that get their women raped by abdul.

kek
so true
90% of poland hate threads are made by poles

Friendly reminder despite all the polski praise, Poland is turning into a police state with currently a shitty party in power.

Reminder there is no running away from an establishment ready to duck you over.
>oh youre anti-EU? Dw, your own government will fuck you over instead

Since Germany lost they were fucked either way. Doesn't matter who they sided with. Stalin was a monster and communists destroyed every eastern European country.

At least Poland is not Ukraine, both have the vixtim complex like the Baltics but Ukraine is the worse because it's the Israel of East Europe.

I like our government

*fuck (not duck, kek).

I appreciate all the anti-EU stuff they are doing but I have a family that lives there that tells me what the government are doing. And lets just say the bad almost outweighs the good.

this. fuck off we're full

poland will be a great country ot live in maybe 20 years from now
still its quite nice here desu

They aren't doing anything. There is a shitshow, because they are rusing the establishment, who consider themselves untouchable. This establishment should be thankful that they have PIS instead of rope

all the poland hate threads are made by poles who dont want filthy w*st europeans moving to their central-east paradise.

>I appreciate all the anti-EU stuff they are doing but I have a family that lives there that tells me what the government are doing. And lets just say the bad almost outweighs the good.
Basically--
This.

>we'll ally with niggers and muslims

and this is why we hate you
never trust a pole
the eternal cabbage farmer
always stealing destroying and backstabbing
even in games like totalwar the AI of poland is like this

>and this is why we hate you
>never trust a pole
>the eternal cabbage farmer
>always stealing destroying and backstabbing
>even in games like totalwar the AI of poland is like this
God damn it
Thank you for reminding me why I so fucking love this country

germans are cancer of this world
animal destructive force, what wrong with wiping them out?

If you dislike my motherfuckin Poland then please inject battery acid and peroxide in your veins.

Take the stick out of your ass, maybe then you'll someday get over your eternal victim complex...

>>and other polskis here

Opinion on the "Trybunał Konstytucyjny" reform thing they did? Seemed like a shitty thing.

Most hate threads about poland are made by Poles.

Inferiority complex is our national sport.

im not butthurt in any way, hans
im just recognizing the facts, everytime power is given to germans they do some retarded shit
ur nation cant achieve the healthy center, u go full hitler or "fuck me in the ass, ahmed" mode

They pretty much made it so it's impossible for judges to choose between themselves who can apply for TK.
But the downside of it is that the Minister of Justice picks who can and who can't join TK.

So both methods are shitty, but nothing like "attack on democracy" the leftist media made it to be.

Again, they did literally nothing. "Respecting" Law in Poland is laughable, because it's arbitrary. I don't want to go into details, but you have to understand that our establishment fucking hates Polishness much more than any Poland hate thread ever will. Some people theorize is that our establishment is jewish, I think that that they are Polish, and that indeed, there is scum among us, who should be uprooted

>im not butthurt in any way
Why don't you call out any other 1st world nation taking in immigrants, then? It's always only Germany with you Poles.

Good Lord, pooland is way too big.

Are you implying Merkel doesn't have the EU in her pocket? Because she does.

>Seemed like a shitty thing.
Shitty?
Dude, that's the best anti-corruption thing we got.. since.. I dunno.. since Sobieski threatened to imprision and execute every polish noble for insubordination and corruption.
And that shit happened centuries ago

Basically, trybunał konstytucjny had a lot, a lot of post-communists and corrupted judges ( It was one huge leftover from communist Poland )
They were fully autonomus from the state.
Basically, corrupted judges could appoint other corrupt judges - and government could not do anything about it

We need more shit like this.
This angered the west because 'our' judges were on German payroll..
so let that sink in

For you

Just getting rid of the old communist swine that stayed in power after the fall of the berlin wall.

not for us though

are u retarded, hans?
jesus fucking christ i just explained that to you

Was losing the clay and have them join NATO part of your plan?

Source: your ass. Just look at the situation 2015, if national leaders decide they don't want to go with EU policies, they can get away with it.

But no, it can never be the responsibility of other nations, you always need to blame Germany.

>no other country has daily hate threads
>US and Israel wonder wtf you saying, boi

It's a common knowledge. You can see how Macron became cocky, after he started sucking Merkel's tits

Poland is a great nation
>muh stolen land
They deserve more after what krauts did to them

Common knowledge to a Pole is stupidity to a human.

of course

The only ones that don't see it is you, Germans. You had the chance for a change, but you still chose her in the recent elections. You deserve all that's coming your way, Hans.

>It's a common knowledge.
In Poland maybe, because you can't accept that your own country makes mistakes. If you hate the EU so much, why don't you leave?
>evil Germany has Polish politicians under control
Why doesn't Poland catch up economically despite more than a decade of EU gibs?
>Ge-Germany
Why did you join EU in the first place?
>Evil Germans
Why do other european nations often agree with Germany
>muh evil German superagents

does all germans are this delusional?

More like it's way to small. Poland used to be the 2nd largest country in Europe after Muscovy/Russia.

>I have no arguments

Western countries are the real butthurt belt, that's why.
Everything they do, is because of real, immense butthurt.
pic related.
Other thing i started believing in recently, is that germans=jews. No one else, no other country, is so totally and completely obsessed with money.

>how dare you refuse to commit suicide!! we gave you a loan!!
>listen germany, for the hundredth time, i wont kill myself
>ungrateful slavshit motherfuckers!! fuck you!! fuck you!!! reeeeeeee!!! if i had an army i'd invade you!! fuck you!!!

germany in a nutshell.

who let millions of shitskins to europe?
poland?

>In Poland maybe, because you can't accept that your own country makes mistakes
We all make mistakes, the difference is that only we "have" to admit to them. Everyone's else is a dindu noffin.

>If you hate the EU so much, why don't you leave?
I certainly want to. What you call EU is an abomination. It doesn't fulfill any of the elemental principles that EU was supposed to fulfill.

>Why did you join EU in the first place?
The poll regarding the eventual joining EU was actually 50 - 50. People weren't that decided about it, but the media had a stronger grip on your average Pole. Add it with the fact that we were constantly berated, and the stockholm syndrome did rest of the work.

>Why do other european nations often agree with Germany
Because you are selfish and self-indulgent.

>muh evil German superagents
?

Well I dont blame German citizens for being brainwashed with the pro-EU propaganda, I blame Merkel directly. Is that ok?

...although Germany as a whole wants to be the first to set an example for the rest of Europe of how "tolerant" and "progressive" they are so other countries can follow. The German citizens like being raped by the establishment and migrants. Hmm. Who to blame?

Compare German Jews to Polish Jews. Polish Jews were mathematicians, poets, writers, philosophers. German Jews? They were all bankers, merchants, and made money from usury

>If you hate the EU so much, why don't you leave
We like other European countries, we hate the leftists that you're electing to run the union and their policies
>Why doesn't Poland catch up economically despite more than a decade of EU gibs?
These gibs make up around 1% of our GDP and 75-80% of them return to Germany to buy shit from you. Literally not a single company started by EU money survived 5 years.
>Why did you join EU in the first place?
Because we wanted to work together with other European nations, not work for your beloved refugees and become federated
>Why do other european nations often agree with Germany
Not nations, but (((media & politicians)))

No idea why Poland getting shit on.
Of course most Lithuanians hate it due historical disputes but past is past also Poland is our ally from greater times.
>poland shithole
Poland is literally richest country in eastern europe with good living conditions low cost of living, prices etc.
Me myself occasionally drive ~500km to shop in poland because everything there is 2x cheaper than in Lithuania.
People are relatively nice, except gypsies who always try to sell you some cheap shit.
So poland can be good place to live if your willing to work like a decent human being.
So probably all those hate threads are politically motivated because non of them existed before Poland told EU to go fuck themselves, also there is a lot worse countries in eastern europe but no one mentions them.

P.S Fuck the West.

>Show your Swedish flag, faggot. If it's so great, why did you leave it?
Top kek, so every Templar Pole is a Swede now?

Poland is a cancer of Europe and Poles are a cancer of the UK. The UK must deport Poles, pajeets and pakis.

Is the West/East divide strong in Poland? I can see by polls that Western Poland is liberal and pro-EU, while the Eastern part is full POLSKA STRONG.

Does this have something to do with you being a country divided in the past? Russia has infected you with the Orthodox faith so deep you can't abandon it.

this, so much

Poland is a great white country but its full of degenerate drunkards. Am I right?

>The above is basically the past 6 centuries of polish history on repeat every 100 years.
Literally what?

>Opinion on the "Trybunał Konstytucyjny" reform thing they did. Seemed like a shitty thing
yeah introducing democratic procedures into a rogue, uncontrolled by any institutions branch of state dominated by post communists seems like a terribly shitty idea.

Pic related make me men

7/10

T. Ukrainian in Germany

god i wish that were me

no, its a shithole filled with alcoholics

Poles aren't white. They live on stolen German land and their biggest export is criminal scum.

>At least Poland is not Ukraine,
Because Ukraine is Poland.
>Ukraina = U+kresu+krainy = U+krancu+krainy Korony Królestwa Polskiego, Rzeczypospolitej Obojga Narodów (Pol-Lit)
>Ukraine = At+the+borderland = At+the+end of the Crown of the Kingdom of Poland, Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth

>god i wish that were me
You as the girl in that pic? Are u female ?

I fucking love Poland. Visited a few times always had a good time. Many come here to England and they make great contributions. As a culture they are far more well rounded and competent as individuals than in other places.

Plus they played a key role in the Battle of Britain fighting side by side with us so they're alright with me and welcome here.

Stop making shitty Poland hate threads then?
I like Poland

He's a degenerate faggot.