When and why Sweden become the cancer of europe?

When and why Sweden become the cancer of europe?

Other urls found in this thread:

uk.news.yahoo.com/vikings-muslims-burial-costumes-norse-graves-show-word-allah-130516072.html
youtube.com/watch?v=zrIjci_Pscg&t
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>boy
A feminine boy?
>Sweden
Yep.

(((They))) wanted to outbreed, devastate and kill the most blonde Europeans first - and Sweden is just too weak, because the whole of Sweden used to be some sort of The Shire, filled with beautiful people, that never intended to fight (for the life and dignity)

Have you heard the good news?!

The trends are showing that women across the west are flocking to Anglo and Danish cock! The Great Anglo Cock has been confirmed as the biggest and most fertile in the World.

The west is saved as more and more women now choose to visit Anglo breeding grounds! Expect birth rates to skyrocket! Europes most popular names will be John Smith and William Jensen within the decade!

daily reminder that the swedes say our country is more cucked than this, lmao.

Europe really is doomed isn't it?

Impressive grasp of the English language, Abdul.

uk.news.yahoo.com/vikings-muslims-burial-costumes-norse-graves-show-word-allah-130516072.html

Remember, Islam has always been apart of your culture Sven.

Ignorance is Strength

We have Anglo on the show
>bwow bwow bwowo bowwwwwwoooooooow

When women got the power in Sweden

Women is the true cancer of Europe. Is sad to say this but is the truth. You can see it daily in Internet but also "in real life".

Two ex-friends of mine told me exactly the same. The first one was 4 year, I told her about the south african farmers, how white people were being killed and raped. She just told me "whites deserve that and much more". In that moment I removed her from my life.
Some weeks ago another friend told me that she wish the extinctionnof the white race. Again, she is no longer my friend.
The first one was a catalonian bitch, independentist. The second one is an andalusian from Seville who dig the "we wuz moors" and many ignorant stuff. This one hurted me really because I knew her like forn16 years and 10 years or even more of deep friendship.

Both share in common radical feminism, veganism, incredible (insane) sentimentalism towards animals, marxism, et cetera. They also share in common ignorance and arrogance in many things.

The thing is both weren't like that at all when I meet them. The first one was even proud of being spanish. I don't understand how a person can be so brainwashed in just some years. I guess being a woman is a factor here.

>tl;dr don't trust european/white american women.

The victim was also afghan.
Daily reminder that you literally have roaming rape gangs of mudslimes systematically abusing tens of thousands of white teenagers, while you're police and social workers cover it up and cry about muh racism.

>Daily reminder that you literally have roaming rape gangs of mudslimes systematically abusing tens of thousands of white teenagers, while you're police and social workers cover it up and cry about muh racism.

Are we talking about the UK or Sweden here? Either way we're both cucked but honestly you're country is the most cucked, denying this is retarded sven, They are destroying you're culture and brainwash you to believe you were always multicultural.

This

shut up you dumb retard, men are the problem and always will be. Women dont have any power unless given by men

>bong

Too dangerous to go back!?
Hell, they'd fit right in!

How about deporting the little boy to Hungary because Sweden is too dangerous?

>cuck

After Rotherham came out, the UK became the most cucked. The shit that anglos go trough in the UK is the kind of things that only happen to you after you have lost a big war and the winners are now enjoying the spoils.

>part and parcel

But he's not wrong. Women are cancer when not restrained, however it is men's duty to restrain them. It was our mistake to let them vote, but who else can reverse that?

It's always Scandinavians defending each other, really makes me think considering Sweden has always sold your country and Denmark out at every turn.

How about you do some research into Sweden because they are covering up rape gangs and they no go zones in Muslim zones. This has only happened in the last 5 years, the Swedish culture will not exist in the next decade lmao.

2bh lad, memes aside, I live in Sweden (I'm visiting home right now).

Sweden has a lot more individual freedom and is way less of an Orwellian shithole than Britain. Plus the women are actually decent looking.

Both countries are equally filled with nogs but I'd choose to live in Sweden every time.

P.S. The Swedish girlfriend loves my big old Anglo Danish cock!

>their home is too dangerous
>let them stay here and make this place just as dangerous

I'd rather not live in either of them.

youtube.com/watch?v=zrIjci_Pscg&t

This shows the state of this issue today and it's pure rage fuel.

Why has Europe fucked itself so hard like this. Nobody "accidentally" rapes brutally like this, they know god damn well it's horrible. I'm starting to think those who cover this up should be treated as co-rapists.

Get out of the cave you fucking retard and see what is happening in Europe. The power is not owned by "men" nor the dumb ass plebs like you. We live in a plutocracy that gives power to women, and you can't do shit about it. Look who rules in Sweden, or any other country were faggots roams freely without shame, people is openly agaisnt european culture, or any other sign of cultural marxism and you will find women in charge and in the controlled opposition. Women is the cancer, the so called "elite" is the poison that makes it grow.

This is true. All of us need to admit our countries are shitted up at this point.

I also don't see why Danish or Norwegians feel the need to defend Sweden. They're genetically closer to Brits than Swedes', especially the Norwegians. Not to mention old English and Geordie is closer to Danish phonetically than Danish is to Swedish.

Yeah, there is nothing like the Rotherham shit in Sweden. You had, and probably still have, mudslimes in several cities forcing white kids into sex slavery enmasse while your authorities turn a blind eye. It's just on a whole new level of cucked.

>there is nothing like the Rotherham shit in Sweden

oh believe me Sven, in the next decade we will see some of the shit coming out of Sweden that you wouldn't even believe :)

>WAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

ALL IMMIGRANTS MUST LEAVE BECAUSE OF THESE 5 RETARDS

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

OVER 50,000 PEOPLE HAS TO BE DEPORTED BECAUSE 5 KIDS DID SOMETHING BAD TO 1 KID

>REEEEEEEEEEEE

wow surely you will let me and my 17 chechen buddies in now sven

There definitely is! The Muslim rape gangs exist in Sweden as much as they do anywhere in Europe. Britain actually cracks down on them.

The only reason Sweden outclasses Britain is the lack of surveillance, freedom of speech and expression, slightly better gun laws, and the fact that they don't crack down on other Europeans hating on niggers. Which means I can go to refugee centres and fuck with filthy migrants.

Tits or GTFO

Are people like them, by any chance, the ones that make it so dangerous?

Sorry Chumba, you're too white, even if you *are* muslims.

Actually *WE* are black muslims, at least self-identify as such

Give money

>Actually *WE* are black muslims

Please submit one recent photograph.

>homeland is too dangerous
Yeah, I heard women there can be raped at knife-point

Deported and shot, yes.

yes. blame your own women, not the Jews.
>Implying women doesn't follow what the general consent is anyway
>implying they're not schooled by Jews to be that way

The eternal fucking slav will be the saviour of the West. Who would've thought?

The Nordics are fucking faggots, they let their women call the shots, surrender their land to foreigners in the name of charity or some bullshit.

Celts are no better, Anglos neither.

If you ain't slav you ain't shit.

Sweden will pay for it crimes against humanity

Photophaphs... how very intolerant of you to judge the race solely on the basis of skin color.

I think I will have to report your hate crime to your local commissar.

>whites deserve that and much more
Fuck that bitch I hope she gets TRUCKED

Western Europe and America is completely doomed.

Most days I try not to think about

It's gangrene mate. They're right next to you, you can be ok but like gangrene the infection can spread to you.

If they implode fast you'd have to make your border look like the iron fucking curtain.

I agree, you identify as a black 15 year old, so you are a 15 year old. Your receding hairline and aged features mean nothing, these were part of your trauma.

I will execute myself immediately

when they will get fucking nuked, its not even funny anymore

They are making that country dangerous too then.
What the actual fuck.
Where is the logic?

fuck the moor fuckers in this city. good thing most girls are still taught moors and niggers are not to be trusted
communism, and with it social marxism and feminism, are our biggest threat

you should join our discord

Chill lad, their mere existence is a terrible punishment to them, death would only result in ending their suffering.

Now that's a proper kuffar. Don't forget to pay the Death Tax before using the gallows or you will be visited by the police.

>When and why Sweden become the cancer of europe?
It was the jews

>arguing about what turd smells the worst

We're all in deep shit

Sweden: 20000 Jews
Norway: 500

are jews aren't any better. They openly state that Norway is too white.

Yeah this. The women pretty much just go with the flow, man

Sweden have never done anything worse than this. Not even when Swedes tried to cover up the many cases with groping and raping at a concert, by MEN.

Why do you defend a country that has sold you out plenty of times? Whenever someone shits on Sweden, danish and Norwegians quickly come to their defence. You think I would defend an Irish man?

>Being so fucking timid and afraid to express yourself that you won't direct your woman and tell her the groupthink is bullshit

I swear to god I hate weak men so much

Oki pakistan

Buddy, 1400 children was only the top of the iceberg. And the cover up is literally the most disgusting thing I've ever heard about. I cannot think of anything worse a western country have done since ww2

Swedens recycling is so revolutionary, the country has to import rubbish from other countries

Never forget all of a nations problem come from women. And women are at all times a reflection of their men. Thats why Sweden is what it is.

We have 500 Jews
Leader of the biggest and most pro-immigrant organization is a Jew

Really makes one think

It's the old cycle man: hard times create good men, good men create good times, good times create weak men, and weak men create hard times.

Sweden hasnt ever fought in a world war and has been living easy for a while, which created generation after generation of men who aren't really men. They in turn created the cancer we seen before us today

why the fuck do they do this

>Swedish kid gets raped
>Defends the immigrants

classic stuff frog poster

UK is worse.
France is worse.

Sweden is only worse in the aspect that they used to be so great and have fallen so low, relatively to where they used to be.

No you virgin women behave how you allow them to behave stop blaming everything on women you MGTOW faggot

It's odd how all the most masculine nations of the past are now the most cucked isn't it?

Canada, australia, scotland, sweden, germany

Sweden are worse in the regard that they were warned to many times by us, but their media kept calling us racists. Since January they have been woke however.

Guess (((who)))

The thing is that the introverts of these countries are still very much masculine. People that have remained on the country side. But our educational system, media etc. punishes introvertness. They naturally do not speak up if cucked extroverted nu-males and feminists make too much fuss about them having sane and contradicting opinions.

It was only because those closest to themselves were affected by this.

You can guess by (((who))) feminism was funded and encouraged.

Most of women are stupid and easily brainwashed by propaganda. This is just happened with your friends. Don't blame them because they are victims like all your western society. Blame your elites who making silent genocide of white people and brainwashing your friends.

They are worse than Denmark/Norway in that they have:
- Way more shitskins per capita
- Way more fucked up pro European genocide educational system
- Way more fucked pro European genocide up media
- Way more fucked economical system (Right-wing economics and while the Poltical left only cares about genociding the native population)

>Bongland is the lesser cucked

Fuck off pal, Britain is going to hell in a hand basket and you know it.

Why are you ignoring my point?
Besides, we have had muslims since the 60s, Sweden has only just got them and they are already causing mass rapes, wait to see what will happen in a decade.

So do you, actually.
Plenty of stories of refugees left go out of rape cases because "muh racism".
>sweden reports crime based on ethnicity
>refugee crisis happens
>ethnicity based crime reports look bad for brown friends
>sweden bans reporting crime by ethnicity
I guess we will never know.

t. muslim.

>don't deport dangerous individuals because their home country is to dangerous
Oh, the ironing.

I'm also noticing some sort of pattern here.

Blame yourself for not taking control of the minds of the people in your sphere.

If they all fall for the media then you weren't doing enough, or good enough, to show them the truth.

A man can surrender and cry about it or attempt to fix things.

Are you posting this because you feel good about Sweden being shit, or because you want a reaction against it?

Was it when they become so wealthy they decided to become a massive welfare state, then decided that they had so much money that they could help a bunch of poor people from different cultures that then took advantage of them, then due to the massive liberal influence in the west they could not complain that they were being raped and robbed by those people they wanted to help, and then they had people in power who were quoted as saying that sweden was not for native, but for immigrants? Could that have been it?

Swedes have always be retarted.....dont fall for the viking meme, that was the Danes

Its no coincidence the Stockholm syndrom is called Stockholm syndrom

Sweden is cucked, but you guys get 10 years in prison for leaving a pork sandwiche on a mosque's steps. You guys give muslims less tha 6 months in prison for mass rapes, hell sometimes you give them money to put little girls in kebabs.

The whole time this is going on you can't even own an unregistered butterknife or get caught saying "nasty" shit on social media about the perpetrators destroying your way of life without the bobbies kicking in your door to take you to re-education prisons.

You literally live in the worst kind of Orwellian nightmare. It's time for you guys to radicalize desu.

Here in the states we have a terrible healthcare system and a nigger/spic problem, but at least we can defend ourselves and sometimes the spic girls have good pussy.

We're all cucked to the point of insanity, but your country is at this point and time the MOST cucked. You have taken Sweden's crown.

And add 20000 Jews on top of that. Biggest media company (by far) is Jewish, dominate Newspapers, local newspapers and film industry. Probably a lot of other shit too.

I know that. I thought we were talking about the most cucked countries in Europe atm.
>Britain
>Sweden
>Germany
>France

Why do those Afghans deserve to be safe?

reaction against it
I don't understand how there isn't fucking outrage over this shit.

>but honestly you're country is the most cucked