Transgender Woman Refused Business Cards Citing Normalization of Anti-Christian Discrimination

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/christian-printer-refuses-turns-down-business-cards-for-transgender-consultant-nigel-williams-joanne-a8001491.html

archive.is/AHQ9V

Campaign group Christian Institute jumped to his defence and insisted he should not have to promote causes that are flatly contrary to their own deeply held views.

The alleged stand-off started when Ms Lockwood emailed Mr Williams after they first met at a business conference and asked him would he print business cards for her consultancy.

But he refused to do the work at his company based in Southampton, Hampshire, according to a report in The Sunday Times.

In his response, he said: The new model of diversity is used (or misused) to marginalise (or indeed discriminate against) Christians in their workplaces and other parts of society if they do not subscribe to it.

Although Im quite sure you have no intention of marginalising Christians, it would weigh heavily upon me if through my own work I was to make pressure worse for fellow Christians.

Ms Lockwood, who has been living as a trans woman since January, described how she was gobsmacked by the response.

She said: I was not expecting a lecture. I disbelieved this could happen in 2017. I have been distraught and cried and my wife consoled me.

Other urls found in this thread:

thedenverchannel.com/news/local-news/denvers-azucar-bakery-wins-right-to-refuse-to-make-anti-gay-cake
archive.is/1iwE5
irishtimes.com/news/ireland/irish-news/dublin-bakery-s-refusal-of-anti-gay-marriage-cake-not-discrimination-1.3165211
archive.is/xtLSU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Equality_Act_2010
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He looks insane

Sorry, it*

How disrespecful!

No wonder you guys are hated all over the world, just look at all the hate!

She is a beautiful woman because that's what she chooses to be, you understand? of course you don't you bigoted Drumpf voter! Grow a brain!!

Those eyes look like pure manic evil.

>Those eyes.
Demented fucking creature.

he looks insane

>all over the world
Literally everyone agrees with us except white liberals in the West, and not even most of it.

what the fuck is that

There's a couple rules here. Of course, nobody knows what they're talking about. All male gender humans start off, in the womb. As a girl. Bible says two things about this. Don't wear the other gender's clothes. And. Don't crush your balls. I didn't say don't cut them off I said to not crush them. Now. If you wanna actually become the other gender. Then nothing is really stopping you. Also
>all women are not ugly
K

pic related

If it was a Muslim painter it would never have been in the news

Elliot shimon tranny accepting muslims related. Besides. Cakes are not biblical :). Neither are business cards. Nice and american psycho you know? Muh business cards business. I'm not a degenerate at all

shes a cross dresser not a trans person.

wtf am I even reading she didnt chop her dick off, that isnt trans.

I dont think it matters people's tits size and knowledge of dicks inside milhouse dresses. God can handle this sort of stuff. But if you dont want your fake fiat interest payments "money" then fine. But you shouldn't give reasons for it. If people chimp out after then fine. But none of these denier guys ever say that. They always say i can see your camel toe so no soup for you. Nobody cares

Why is that thing alive.. Should have khs already

How can somebody look at a degenerate like that and feel anything but intense loathing?
Those eyes are fucking evil.

They're gonna lose

>Man brings CP in to print.
>Call the police.
>Man arrested.

>Man brings in LGBT propaganda.
>Call the police.
>Owner arrested.

Wait a second. Read the caption underneath the photo. I thought. This might be shooped. What it actually stupidly says as well. Is that this photo. Is of the CEO of Twitter. Read it carefully. Aaaaaaand. Dropped

thedenverchannel.com/news/local-news/denvers-azucar-bakery-wins-right-to-refuse-to-make-anti-gay-cake

archive.is/1iwE5

irishtimes.com/news/ireland/irish-news/dublin-bakery-s-refusal-of-anti-gay-marriage-cake-not-discrimination-1.3165211

archive.is/xtLSU

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Equality_Act_2010

What the fuck is this posting format? Come back when you've come down off of whatever you're on.

Nice false and irrelevant argumentum ad absurdum

Both are offensive material.

>i kill people for Biblical crusades and everybody says i "secretly" take it up the ass
>reads nothing but bible stuff and i never pressed enter even once nor make any forms of mistake
>says nothing in response except "muh formatting"
All crusder flags are cloaks for isreal ones

No. 88% of you are pedos

That guy looks creepy.

You come off like a literal maniac. I don't think anyone can take you seriously.

Reminder that this is quite literally the mind of the average faggot.
Legitimately retarded in ever conceivable way.

Muh formatting muh lunacy muh larping muh inauthenticity even as a man. Im not interested in a pissing match it's bed time for me

>literally no arguments
>anywhere
Glad that this is happening:

All faggots dead within the coming decades, going to be rad as heck my dood.

"Sorry, but you might try to stop us from pressuring you to not exist"
>Pretends this is a sacred position that shouldn't be "discriminated" against.

he's a demon possessed sodomite, he's a regular around here always spouting total incoherent nonsense trying to establish that LGBT is the "natural" state created by God

>faggot flag
>fucking blind and retarded
Fuck this

Stretch armstrong over here. If im so shit dont make me out to be some shitty e celeb or any e celeb at all

>hurr da fasces is da same as da gheys ecksdee gottem
Sorry faggot, you and your kind are done.
You, niggers, kikes and muslims, all gone. Liberal experiment is drawing to a close t b h.

Words scare you. Life scares you. You have no idea what it means to function. You claim you want things and never do em. You claim you don't want things. And never stop doin em

Not my fault you're on this website almost 24/7 posting your incomprehensible nonsense all of the time. I'd feel sorry for you since you're demon possessed, but I don't because you're a lustful pig that defiles his own flesh.

I can't believe people still think that "all men were once women in the womb XD ur all trannies" thing.
It's just not true

Waaaaaaa i do the same things but i lie and try and flatter or imitate you then i pull out my womany back stabbers. Meow, bitch. Slayyy, queen!

People get aroused by rape too. Doesn't mean it should be tolerated in society

Why dont women have prostates. One has xx. And vagina. One has xy. This makes clit turn into penis and ovaries to become balls. How are labia not a scrotum. Vaginas have no smegma?

?

btw can you explain your antichrist doctrine again

>the pedo is scrambling

Around 25% of straight men are arouse more by children than adults. White men are 3x likelier to molest kids. I agree. These people should not be tolerated. We need to pass a law limiting promotion of breeding because it contributes indirectly to encouraging child molestation.

>continues to make 0 arguments
The faggot truly is the lowest form of humanity.

No

id love to slit that mentally ill trannys throat and rape the fuck out of ITS wife. im hoping suicide is the option both these faggot losers pursue

Yeah eh

Twitter is in itallic because that is the source of the pic. Seriously, stop hiding your flag pajeet.

I have no fucking clue what you just tried to say

This country isn't lost just yet it seems.

Nope
Sure you do. Also. Not an argument

Mandatory state-enforced homosexuality would lower the crime rate in men. All we need is to set up a system where women MUST be paid for their womb use but cannot get rights to the child unless the man consents to losing custody of his child to a lesbian couple.

The second we know what causes homosexuality genetically we must work on using CRISPR to make all males gay to reduce crime. We can always collect their sperm.

>lmao degeneracy r gud ecksdee
Reminder:
Your days are numbered faggot.

>Ms

religion is shit

and LGBTBBQ++++ "activists" are shit too

You don't start off with a clit and ovaries you dunce. There are genital buds that branch off into one or the other. Or it fucks up and something non functional is made

O RLY?

Potato potatoe. Genital bud. Xx chromosome. Semantics

IT IS NOT EVEN CLOSE TO SEMANTICS YOU LITERAL RETARD

FUCK RIGHT OFF

Imagine waking up in the morning with that face on top of you reeking of cigarettes and black coffee.

These people actually make me angry.

The xx chromosome is angry. Do you know how many times ive heard women mock men because men are xy? But you cant ever do this women. No no

if were going to outlaw anyone from fucking its going to be the faggots.

Good luck telling 1 out of every three teens they can't have sex!

I actually kind of get where the guy is coming from. Christianity is on weak legs so I can see why he would be paranoid of trannys trying to stick the final dagger in.

WHAT ARE YOU EVEN TRYING TO SAY?
Trying to parse your broken english is giving me a headache

Too bad you cant stop chanting about it or slobbering over it. Pedo

They'll either keep it secret or get thrown off a roof, Islam is coming to the west.

>durrr religion r my enmy
No, the nations people are your enemy, the only people that can stand homosexuals are those who've been brainwashed by the media or those who were always a lost cause anyway, the overwhelming majority still believe and always will believe that homosexual acts are disgusting and debasing.
Homosexuality remains to this day a term for insult even in spite of similar tactics having been attempted to use against words such as "faggot" as the word nigger and the like which is wearing off in its own right anyway.

As the common man rises to reassert himself, such as the resurgence of nationalism and fascism demonstrate, the homosexuals, the transexuals, the queer, the whatever the fuck you faggots want to call yourselves will be executed.
You can harp on about the death of Christianity all you want but Christianity isn't where your concern should lie. You'll be purged by the fascist revival or in the unlikely event that it should be failed you'll be eradicated by the tide of shitskins.

Zzzz. This user is speaking jewspeak

Fuck off tom hanks

That the X chromosome is more stable and longer than the Y so some women make fun of men for that. Homosexuality has been associated in multiple studies with linkages at the Xq28 subregion of said chromosome. Also, gay men are generally expected to allow women to tease us but we cannot be the same with them.

German fascism was successful because it united Protestant Christians and Catholic Christians against Jewish communist sentiments. If Christianity is weakened, so will German-styled fascistic movements.

>I have been distraught and cried and my wife consoled me.
Mentally-fragile trannies, how about that

bullshit

fags are at best 0.1%

of course if you gonna hold a poll in some fag sepcific place.. like a cast of a musical.. then sure 30% would be a correct outcome

Lol find me a successful vagina thread on /soc/

>b-b-but r-r-r-r-r-religon r d-d-dying
See:
Hatred of faggotry and homosexuality isn't the effect of religion, it's the natural state of being.
As said, the common man will rise to the call of nationalism and your heads will be on the chopping block alongside the wog, or we'll fail and your heads will be on the chopping block alongside us as the tidal wave of shitskins pour in.
Either way, fags have no future, you're a symptom of the failure of the liberal experiment which is drawing to a close.

id love to slit that mentally ill trannys throat and rape the fuck out of ITS wife. im hoping suicide is the option both these faggot losers pursue

You have words, I have science and reality.

>going on /soc/

kek that's sad

Super maximum mega jew crossing off all his best tendies sponsored paid buzzword bingo cards from his supervisor

Lol half the board talks about you and memes like you. That came from somewhere

Mental illness

The current fascist revival exists separate of religion, instead referencing the culture and ethnicity of our nations people the former of which was defined by religion and shall remain as is until the death of our cultures and race which should the fascist revival fail, is assured.
As said, two possibilities exist:
We succeed, faggots die.
We fail, faggots die.
Liberalism is at deaths door and without it faggots are done.

People mimic us because we are alpha male chads, not our fault

Sorry i dont have spiritual problems only you

Ok. So nazis who like dick. Big deal

Nonsense. Most of the people who support fascism in the United States are evangelical Christians. They hold the most anti-immigrant views and always have. Protestant Christians seeking to exclude others from visibility in public life is nothing new or to be encouraged by a healthy state. You are trying to establish a theocracy and it is not happening.

start HRT pre-puberty, or stay the fuck a beta cûck

Right, and your kind is so full of love.

>she

>that trannyface

You'e attempting to argue that the failing of Christianity will keep you safe.
I'm telling you as a matter of fact that it won't, in many ways of the failing of the Christian old-guard is what has allowed the fascist revival to grow so much as it has, with it gone a new moral compass must be defined and the greatest place to define one is within our cultures and ancestry especially when facing assaults from other cultures and ancestries.

The fact of the matter is that Christianity is doing more to keep you safe than it is to harm you. Faggots have no future. I hope you live to see that but odds are you'll get a venereal disease and die before then given that there's been a sudden wave among you fags to cry for the legalisation of the non consensual spread of the likes of aids.

>j-j-j-jew!!111
Totally, I stand against the Jewish pushed degeneracy that is homosexuality because I'm a kike. You got me.

Please cite sources that fascism has had a revival not just more attention due to the internet. Young people are more liberal and gay than ever.