Go shopping

>go shopping
>see mixed shit-skinned baby
>day ruined

Your memes are shit shill.

MOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMYYYYYYY MAKE THEM STOOOOOOOOOOOP AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

You alt-lite faggots are so thin-skinned.

Someone had a baby with a darkie. Boo fucking hoo.

Lithuania ain't even white, so fuck off or we're sending Barnevernet your way.

>Lithuania ain't even white
Are you fucking mental?

hey I'm mixed >:(

if you lived in america you would kill yourself in a matter of days

Haha! I was there for that thread on Sup Forums that was a funny day.

>take the train
>80% are shitskins, 15% are roasties and 5% are men with hoodies and headphones trying to ignore what's happening around them

BUY WHITE SELL BLACK
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

t. 56%

that pic made me laugh for 5 minutes

continued:
>realize that for what your day was ruined, those peoples' lives were ruined(shit-skin baby, her mom and dad)
>it could be so much worse
>day saved

Link? I thought it was a thread on pol

Look at me. Now back to you.

Yeah, you're not white. You're a disgusting subhuman slav. I am a perfect human specimen.

Delusional

>go to nice Museum
>It's filled with foreigners
>like half the people in relationships are in mixed race relationships
>at least they aren't Americans
>around 25% of the kids are mixed race
>get on tram going back down after looking at cool stuff all day
>2 old ladies, my family and I are the only ones speaking english
That felt bad

how old are you if i may ask

>tfw purebred white

>perfect human
>enjoy rounds of semen from achmed

Imagine my shock seeing pajeets opening up a restaurant in UkmergÄ—

>get on bus
>everyone on the bus is chinese
>none of them can speak english
>sit quitely in rage

>go outside
>see wom*n
>day ruined

>apply for jobs
>get refused because i cant speak chinese
>all business owners in my area are chinese
>none of them intergrate or learn english
>treat me like shit, litter, spit, loud, cant control their kids, no respect for public places and act like im the one who needs to intergrate

I hate the chinese. I like the japs and koreans, but the chinese are literally autistic insect people and are completely scum. Theyve turned my home town into an ethnic enclave. Only shit thats good about it is the food.

>go to grocery store
>see interracial couple
>they see me looking at them
>start worring that they think im a racist
>why would they think im racist just for looking at them
>why am i even worried about it
>have i been brainwashed by the media to be afraid of being thought of as a racist
>this is what led to the crisis in europe, the citizens were afraid to be thought of as racist and didnt protest it
>im glad trump won and we wont have that problem here
>the border wall is a stupid idea though
>have been stairing at them for some time now with a blank expression as i ponder
>they definitely think im racist

japs
gooks
>>>>power gap

[bumped into a yuge mirror]

How could I even try against a swede

The japs and gooks i meet actually try and intergrate, they love western culture and love interacting with westerners. They act like people. The chinese are something completely different, they dont even care about eachother, they care about themselves and thats about it. When they act like they care about eachother its for some personal benefit. Marriage for them is strategic, they get married for status and money, they have kids so theres someone to take care of them when they are old, they care about themselves first.

And you are right about the animals thing, i see chinks abuse animals all the time in my area. I hate the chinese so much. They are nigger tier.

Trusting these cunts with the food you eat? Find an aussie bakery or something.

HAHAHAHAAAAA

>go to uni
>see mixed baby
>mother is a redhead, father looks like some syrian refugee
>Theres literraly nothing I can do so why should I worry

Texan here, live in Houston. Lately I've been seeing half nigs everywhere. Oldest are about three years old. Lots of newborns. These women look like total white trash lugging those little brown pieces of shit around with them.

was it autism?

>be Lithuanian
>kys
I mean, it's not like it isn't your national sport or something.

Can't be too much of that stuff in Lithuania though? Personally I usually laugh at the mongrels I see here and mock-grin their mothers, sometimes I ask if they are babysitting.

I bet it's Kaunas, I've seen that woman a couple times. She's not married, shops for clothes with her dad. Who has this obvious disappointment look on his face. It also looks like he aged far too quickly in a short time.

Greeks, they are even too lazy to end themselves.

I remember when I was travelling from Gdansk to Vilnius and the bus made a stop in Kaunas. The only memory I have was a man throwing up his soul. Btw, how does smuggling work there. When you want to buy cheap electronics, clothes, cigarettes, etc. you go to Poland and/or Kaliningrad or they go there to buy from you?

28.2 why ?

Hannibal