No wall

>no wall
>no budget
>obamacare not repealed
>no repeal of gun laws
>deportations barely up
>wants to put DACA into law
>RAISE act DOA
>tax plan written by gary cohn, will raise taxes on working and middle class in swing states
>warmongering against iran
>kim constantly crossing red lines while trump does nothing but talk
>bannon gone
>gorka gone
>price gone
>miller gone soon
>ivanka still in
>jared still in
>cohn still in even after calling trump a racist
>hillary not locked up
>manufacturing not coming back
>no infrastructure
>approval in 30s
>support among republicans down significantly
>no kates law
>swamp undrained
>gay marriage still law of the land
>US even more of an israel puppet state
>american prestige abroad tanking
>only popular in israel and russia
>trannies still in the military
>sold weapons to saudi arabia, who trump said funded 9/11
>still silent on california wildfires
>women not punished for getting abortions
>no term limits for congress
>feuding with republican senators when he barely has any margin of error in the senate
>still bragging about his election win 11 months later
>nfl ratings up
>sancuary cities still getting federal funding, california now a sanctuary state
>feuding with puerto rico mayor during a hurricane
>jobs lost in september, first monthly job loss since 2010
>backed wrong guy in alabama
>polls show blue wave coming in 2018
>base dwindling
>advisers are all globalist manhattan democrats
>republicans hemorrhaging seats in special state senate elections
>mueller investigation expanding
>relations with russia worsening
>own cabinet hates him
>got out bantered by old manlet corker
>ginsburg refuses to die under trump
>kennedy refuses to retire under trump
>crime rate up
>more troops in afghanistan
>can't stop golfing
>china not labeled a currency manipulator
>NAFTA getting even worse
>colbert ratings up
>debt way up
>republican governor candidate in VA getting btfo, won't even acknowledge trump
>impeachment/25th amendment imminent

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/theapothecary/2017/10/14/sorry-everbody-but-trump-hasnt-instigated-the-obamacare-apocalypse/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Still a fuckton better than with hillary.

/thread

Still fuck Drumpf.

I l go offtopic but, we need to call out trump.
You have to understand that america is a democracy, if we stop supporting trump he will have to radicalize to save his campaign. Where as if we continue to support him he will never change.

but he is the based leader of pol
just trust him.
better than hillary!!!

insidious coordinated abuse, wikileaks being used for this abuse, making podesta rape stories all up yooo the PIZZA PLACE DIDN'T EVEN HAVE A FUCKING BASEMENT

Doesn't help he's a kike puppet.

BUT

B-B-B-BUT

THE

E-MAILS!!!!

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Trump. His politics are extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of things you don't know about, most of the 12d chess will go over a typical voters head. Theres also Trump's 80s style outlook, which is deftly woven into his personality- his personal philosophy draws heavily from self help literature and fox news, for instance. His supporters understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these views, to realise that theyre not just great - they say something deep about stuff. As a consequence people who dislike Donald Trump truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldnt appreciate, for instance, the brilliance in Tumps favorite catchphrase "I guarantee you", which itself is a clever reference to Trumps Art of the Deal. Im smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated communists scratching their heads in confusion as Donald Trumps genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a MAGApede tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. Its for the ladies eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that theyre within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid..

>muh top secret document
yawn

>>obamacare not repealed

happened yesterday

>muh image
> muh antifa boogeyman
Pol isnt your safe space

Nope, the EO is largely toothless.
It was all a bug show for his dumb fuck base. When you actually look at it the EO did basically nothing, esp not that it appears congress wil just allocate funds to cover the payments Trump ended. Try doing some readingc Cletus
forbes.com/sites/theapothecary/2017/10/14/sorry-everbody-but-trump-hasnt-instigated-the-obamacare-apocalypse/

>t. antifa

City folks all voted for her

Nope, just someone who sees what a bunch of nu sjws you trump cultists are. Both groups are self righteous social rejects with a superiority complex.

>muh horseshoe theory
Ill bash your face in, nazi

Except its not. its a constitutional republic

Jesus, this list is getting huge. Republicans about to get fucked in 2018.

Trump is fucking useless at making deals

How people still support this kike puppet is beyond me. I've never seen a more dysfunctional administration.

A lot of hus fan base has their identity invested in him. Many of them still believe he is going to bring back their manufacturing jobs or some other fanciful bullshit

this

he's such a genius he can't get obamacare repealed

If anyone tries to claim that his EO did that here is a link to a Forbes article showing how impotent that was