200 rounds through the doors - But left door unharmed

Well they say that 200 rounds where shot through the door at Jesus Campos. So why is only one door harmed, as the other has no trace of bullets. I only see one hole. And that's the peephole.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/82mRuhwJirE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

peephole

how do you know the caution tape isnt covering hundreds of bullet holes?

checkmate athiests...

Left door unharmed???

Door on the ground only has roughly 20 holes, that look bugger than 5.56, and only on a lower/upper portion and not in the middle

maybe they just adding all the bullets from ALL the other timelines. Did you know it one of the timelines Campos isn't even shot at? He is attacked by Paddock with a long sword

Even my normie friends at work noticed this with little to no prompting.

They don't even look like bullet holes. Look like someone use a drill and gouged some holes. Not even fully penetrated. Not to mention there no breaching damage. They use explosives from the sound of it.

More info released last-night and shit is getting crazier.
youtu.be/82mRuhwJirE

Quick run-down pls? Im at work, cant watch this rn.

Thanks for the link!

It's not a peephole, it's 100 very accurate rounds

This. Eighth inch groupings

right one was mostly damaged by swat when forcefully entering room

The damaged door is covered, it's laid down, so there's no way to tell the real damage from this picture.

Don't believe it. Look at the hight of it with the door number compared to the photo's from both doors. Only thing i see is that the ring is gone

Why are there no pictures of the hundreds of bullet holes.
I think I would like to see those pictures right now.

Please enlarge and you will see the place of the ring wich is removed

The photo i placed was in reflection i see now. So it's the right door that's not harmed at all

And what about the wall etc across the hall from the door? It should be full of holes.

Exactly, I want to see the wall.

Yes me too

Another photo. I can't do better :(