>ark of Gabriel goes off kills 111 ppl and collapses crane
>Russian pope blesses it after saudi Arabia sends it to Antarctica

Anyone have more information??

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PGcgYf-42wk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>lightning striking the highest point of something
>end of times

In mecca folks die in droves almost every year. Google a list of previous accidents and the number of casualties and you'll see it's worse than a dethklok concert.

Astagfirullah brother

Ok sure but why did they ship it to Antarctica?

Nuke mecca

Mashallah

How about we nuke your moms pussy?

As an American I will fight you If you keep diddling islamitos

Checked

>some muslims die
>end times
lmao what is negative about a bunch of sandnigger muslims dying? absolutely nothing at all.

if anything their ''''''''god''''''' got sick of their crap

any vids of the incident?

No good ones. Just a lot about the windstorm...your best bet for more information is Russia

Fuck did I just say that?

Don't forget Placo building "collapse" this year on 1.19 (reversed 911). And this: youtube.com/watch?v=PGcgYf-42wk
Correlation between events of 911 and magnetometer data from Alaska - looks like they can tap into ionosphere, good news is they can use it only in shitholes now - too many recognized signatures.

hahahaha I reckon you're right though!!

Holy fuck this makes sense with whay haarp is.doing

Does cern play.into this?

Also the cranes were from osama bin laden's family

Another 911 instigated by Tim osman

Don't harp on harp shill, everybody knows it and thus it's of no importace for quite some time now. Cern is clearly satanic just by symbology that surrounds it, but it uses magnetic fields to smash things in it - it's conventional physics. I'm talking about something completely different. Something that can cause molecular dissociation, turn huge building into cold dust mid air a la Hutchison effect. The famous spire, the one tower top that began to topple and than suddenly stopped doing it and went down. Can't have that happening because conservation of momentum prevents it. Unless it stopped turning because it stopped being a solid body and particular molecules/atoms began turning.

Nice a la pasta

Nope, just wrote it. The smoke and fire swirls similarly on 7 in Placo vids. They are related. Building was Jewish property in the past.

Mike Pence thought he saw a faggot dune coon and was only trying to spare him

We're only concerned with the plasma blast

>2015 stampede
>estimates of 4000+ killed

A stampede at mecca killed more people than 9/11. Holy shit.

>seeing meccarians ice skate around the obelisk
>wake