Can someone blackpill me with hard data that women are happier and more fulfilled being mothers and married before 25?

Can someone blackpill me with hard data that women are happier and more fulfilled being mothers and married before 25?

I know it exists because I can see it, but I don't know what data exists, and there's usually some cool autist with a pastebin ready to go for this sort of thing.

Girls these days are fucking horrid, they know it too, but they're forced the meme from birth everyday that they need to earn an income and go out and (((find themselves))).

Funny enough, they all end up (((finding themselves))) when they're about 29 and need to settle down. It's so weird! They all find themselves at the same time, they all find out they wanted a guy to love and take care of them, that they wanted to be mothers, but they had to search every cock cave in every dick dungeon to find that. Really (((peculiar))).

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2016/may/18/womens-rights-happiness-wellbeing-gender-gap
twitter.com/AnonBabble

guess you faggots are too busy focused on bread and circuses

Bump for worthy thread

you won't find it. psychology research is and has always been controlled by (((them)))

Women are NEVER happy.

>I know it exists because I can see it, but I don't know what data exists, and there's usually some cool autist with a pastebin ready to go for this sort of thing.
litterally who cares? pol isn't trying to get women married and mothers by 25, theyre trying to get them to have no right to vote and work to recieve money.

If you're not a faggot your woman will work from home, vote what you advise, be conservative and good.

Faggot get out and go ruin another culture that doesn't want strength and success.

actually I am a faggot, and a woman. I'd rather have rights and a career.

I did not advocate for less rights.

Have a career. If anyone loved you you wouldn't need a career.

Femanon here, stayed home with kids, cooked meals, dank sex, clean house....husband still cheated with needy working slut.
Women should be at home. World was one hundred percent better when Mothers were home taking care of business. WWII war effort tricked women into working outside the home, it's been bullshit ever since.

What a dumbcunt. Kinda hope you took him for all he had.

If you're lucky enough to get the dream package girl you have a duty not to fuck it up.

>If your husbando isn't rich it isn't love
not that anyone wants to marry me, but I thought it was strange that you would advocate this kind of marrying for money trash.

>I did not advocate for less rights
fair enough but you wont find much popularity for your ideas here, Pol is pretty unified on anti womens rights. to the point that about a 10th of the shitposters on the topic are christian women

you're a fucking idiot. women have been working outside the home since the industrial revolution happened. the whole point of the revolution part was that everyone had to move and find work you dumb whore. women where just paid less, but nobody but the very upper middle class could afford to not have a job.

It's not about being rich, a poor man can support a family if he puts limitations on his family and ensures they aren't cucksumers or paying usury to a bank for a roof.

I'm not really pro rights, I'm just for allowing women to choose the correct way to live. As is, women are forced by globalists to choose the wrong way to live.

>role playing as a woman on a Cambodian meth lab simulator

>I'm not really for pro rights
>incoherent mess of a sentence
you managed to convey nuetrality, condemnation, and affirmation all in one statment, congradulations?
How is women being dumb cunts being forced to choose the wrong way to live? If you're refering to sjw bullshit that is literally our own cancer coming back to bite us, if you're talking media, men are just as enthralled and it would be better if neither had rights.

>role playing as a man on a burmian rug weaving forum
against the rules famalam.

qt/10
I hope you find a guy that isn't a shit cunt

Women's suicide rate is on all-time high.

If you can't comprehend what I wrote that is not my problem, you stupid blathering cunt

>all time high
clearly you've never seen a place before its about to be conquered by a foreign culture.

I can comprehend what you wrote you moron, it's just that what you wrote has no cohearance, it is self defeating.

Listen you stupid fucking bitch

Women can have rights, but they would be better off making the right decisions with those rights than not.

If some stupid bitch, like you, decides to fuck up her life, that's all well and good, I don't care about you.

>Can someone blackpill me with hard data that women are happier and more fulfilled being mothers and married before 25?

ITs more complicated than you think, in a society like ours because marraige is so offside only people who really enjoy it get married (hence making it seem like a cure all when its really just marrying types being happy) all the people who would be misserable back when it was almost mandatory no longer pollute the stats.

eh, thats what guys do though, they fuck. so long as they dont bring their problems home from outside to the home its not a problem.

look up happiness index or some shit

>theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2016/may/18/womens-rights-happiness-wellbeing-gender-gap

>angrily formulates opinions coherantly
see, was that so hard?

>this level of apologetics for male sluts
this is one of the many reasons we need rights.
>bawww my roastie cheated on me
>men should get to fuck anyone they want as long as they don't bring em home
pick one you manbaby