Is it a white male thing?

is it a white male thing?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QHb8tBh_VnU
youtu.be/L8lw1AtYIwY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

More Jewish or rich people thing

i even like hillary clinton more than michael moore. not sure why, but i think he's a disgusting fat arrogant shit-talker and i can't stand hearing a single word from his mouth.

Michael Moore would be really awesome. Just need Meryl Streep to get involved now

its a jew thing

It's a jewish male thing

and it will feel GOOOOOD

I'd like to think they'll (ironically) make a movie about the agents busting all these guys one day.

But they've got to get all of them....plus no mention of Spielberg yet.

Money trail related to sexual assaults? I mean, hush-money paid to victims, sure, but how would that connect other abusers? I'm not following the logic here.

>taking Michael Moore down with him

Post yfw

Sex ring.

youtube.com/watch?v=QHb8tBh_VnU

So when the Tarantino private snuff movies will be found and uploaded?

Thinking of Micheal Moore sexually harassing anyone is enough to make me puke.

no

steph curry is ome of them

Yeeees fuck the warriors

It's a jew thing you uneducated dumb ass.

They are Jews faggot.

Hollywood pedojews.

well about tarantino wouldn't be a surprise

I wonder how many retakes he shot of that scene stripper foot scene in from dust till dawn.

Well, that explains why Uma Thurman is barefoot in all of his movies.

>is it a white male thing?
Jews aren't white.

Please don't be true. Idea of Michael Moore's gross sweaty fat body crushing women underneath his weight is enough to make me lose my appetite.

>thegatewaypundit
AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Conservative blogger and The Gateway Pundit owner Jim Hoft came out as gay Monday morning in the aftermath of the deadliest mass shooting in U.S. history at a gay nightclub in Orlando, Florida.

>Mr. Hoft, who kept his sexuality private until now, said its time for gays to come home to the Republican Party, after an Islamic extremist killed at least 49 people and injured more than 50 others at Pulse nightclub.

He's also a Jew and collaborates with Milo. Oh yeah, I definitely believe this report.

UNO
F
A
R
T
O

Yes we get to see that fat disgusting cretin Michael Moore burn to the ground.

How did he go from this to the commie fat fuck he is today? I bet older Moore would've supported Trump. Correct me if I am wrong.

It's a KHAZAR thing
KHAZARS are Babylonian Talmudic demon ass lickers
You may know Khazars as Ashkenazi Jews! Because 23andme were told not to disseminate that info, looks bad on the resume, ya know?

>is it a white male thing?

Don't you mean a black male thing?

youtu.be/L8lw1AtYIwY

Oh yes of course! It's a ((((((((((white male)))))))))) thing.

Its a fucking livberal thing. Ive said this a million times. Its why they want free fucking abortions and birth control. Theyre a bunch of fucking whores and whore mongers.