American living too long is SE Asia rant:

American expat whos been living and working out here too long. This is OC by the way.

What I'm tired of in Asia: The false pretenses western people choose to live in a souless, non- integrating society such as HKG & Asia

-Lack of personal space and manners found in the west
-Cold Chinese women driven purely by money---emotionless, cold robots that are as sexy a fence post
-Indians, whom I've walked by 500 times who still try to sell me a suit
-Chinese who cut in front of lines
-Chinese food my dog wouldn't eat
-thais with their prosthetic and accompanying "stump" sprawled out on the sidewalks of Bangkok
-thai women in front of bars/massage shops barking out like packs of feral dogs
-70+ western men breeding with desperate women from the provinces only to die before they see their progeny hit their teens
-having to pretend that a Filipino or Thai girl could really contribute anything to a half intellectual conversation
-the "walking dead" streets. areas of Soi 4, NANA, Soi Cowboy, Fields Ave, P. Burgos St. where disreputable men with myriads of ailments make their final call before meeting their maker
-Obese german/Austrian pedophiles in Pattaya with poor boys from the country side who are coaxed to become their sex toys
-living in a concrete jungle and thinking its better to make lots of money and never have their kid climb a tree or explore the forest
-anesthesizing oneself with alcohol to make these environments seem "enjoyable" when they really are not when sober
-zero integration---nor desire into local culture
-those whose arrogance slams on the local culture, but choose to live in it and air their superiority from their western country and wave that associative passport (mostly brits)

-"backpackers" who think bopping around from city to city on low cost airline carriers is truly "exploring"----with dreadlocks and a banged up guitar or drums (to play some inane reggae beat in the middle of Hong Kong?) to pay for their lack of ambition back home. SJWs at best
-another air conditioned mall to take "cover" from the oppressive heat/humidity
-getting ripped off by taxi drivers because I'm western
-living in a polluted city
-Asian women trying to dress/look like western women when it's like putting lipstick on a pig
-looking for western equivalency in food only to be constantly disappointed
-the dogs of AsiaKoreans....theyre pushy, rude and open a Korean restaurant fucking everywhere and I dont give a rats ass about their shitty food
-The urban warriors: perfectly sculpted humans with manicured hands of velvet that belie the truth: never done an honest days work in their lives. Typed on a keyboard. They dont know what a rake, shovel or God forbidwhat a gun is. But helltheyre the kings of the concrete jungle all chiseled out in their tank tops and drinking their power shakes

(Rant over. For now. Back to happy hour drinking )

Eh. It was mildly interesting, so have a (you), user. Good luck.

Thx. Figured it was too long for the average /pol tard.

Japan is superior in everyway. We should have let them keep their empire. WW2 was a waste.

Tokyo isnt as soulless as HK but its still a concrete jungle with an astronomical amount of people per square mile. Always cracks me up when some Colorado liberal gets mad at my F250 when theyve never visited Tokyo.

Per capita is fucking irrelevant. The Japs are just as bad as mainland and India and destroying Gods green earth.

I don't disagree with most of what you're saying. Even the stuff I don't agree with, I can see where you're coming from. So, why don't you return home?

Ive been making about 280,000 USD / year and drinking and banging my way into oblivion. It can become a crutch.

Youre right tho, Im done with this expat shit in 2 years or less. Going to move to Idaho and make sure my lot is an acre+

Shoulda picked a better country

You don't try to integrate, what did you expect?

What do you do? Could it be that your work is the actual cause of your disenchantment?

Don't forget, you're here forever.

Tokyo is its own thing. I stayed in Fukuoka a few months in autumn 2010. Was very comfy and nice. The Nips there were friendly too and weren't as soulless as Tokyonips.

As if the fake ass Koreans (plastic surgery capital of the world) are any better

Japan is comfy as fuck. People from Tokyo can be autistic as fuck though. Every other city, big or small, has been super friendly to me.

I didnt have tons of choice.

No expat does (in HK). The locals, not to mention mainlanders, dont WANT you to. And their culture (skinned cats and rabbits hanging in the window of a restaurant, Public spitting on a sideway) fucking disgusts me in the first place.

Airline pilot. Yes its boring as hell. But no its the root cause.

Based Burns

My GF who Ill probably marry (a bad marriage to a submissive asian is probably better than a good marriage to a bossy western woman) is from Busan.

>Airline pilot

Don't worry friendo. You'll be replaced soon along with truck drivers and train engineers.

It will happen. Not in my career-span. It wont be pull a level Epcot Center monorail conductor tier until approx 2060 (educated guess). Shit they still have train conductors and container ship captains.

But by the time space travel is common, its only reasonable to expect that airline pilot wont be much of a career at that point.

You need to get out of the cities my man

>indians asking if you want a suit for the 500th time

Right with you on this, fucking infuriating cunts

Busan is the best city by far

I honestly don't understand why so many western betas move to Asia. Surely your life can only get worse when you move to a society that will never accept you. No amount of Chinese cartoons and robot statues will fill that hole

I do. Im headed to Phuket tomorrow, not Patgong, (I like the quiet part around Naithon beach) for a week of sitting on the beach with my Kindle and scooter.

But its still no where near the same as a house in Idaho or Montana.

Japan is empty and cozy outside Tokyo. Also, are their really pedophiles in Pattaya? I'm in Pattaya now and I want to kill a pedo.

How do you get to stay in Fukuoka without being an english teacher? I want to go there too

Its for money. Im not surprised a Russian doesnt understand the concept of federal income taxes. And that shit tier countrys have to pay an expat MORE than hed make at home to come to their shitty country in the first place.

You moved to a developing shithole and you expected sophisticated people?

Dear God you havent spent anytime on walking street if you have to ask this :/

Not that I believe for a second that this is anything more than a weeb LARP.

>-"backpackers" who think bopping around from city to city on low cost airline carriers is truly "exploring"----with dreadlocks and a banged up guitar or drums (to play some inane reggae beat in the middle of Hong Kong?) to pay for their lack of ambition back home. SJWs at best
Now hold on there. How the hell is that not "exploring" and what exactly is wrong with traveling?

Not really. I dont expect much from major cities after decades being in them. Including yours.

Anything other than a race war now thread is a larp. Never change /pol

>Japan is empty and cozy outside Tokyo
Not really, you've still got 70 million people to put somewhere. I'm not super familiar with Japan but I did observe there wasn't a break of building traveling between Kyoto and Osaka

Cairn someone gimmie da pusi b0ss?

Nothings wrong with traveling. I hate it now since its been my career for almost 20 years.

But its the way these kids do it. Seeing 20 something (mostly) Euro trash walking around the loud and filthy as fuck streets of Bangkok. Or the swarms of Russian kids in Pattaya and Koh Larn, shit, go someplace nice.

Head to:
Angles City
Pattaya
Bangkok

Disclaimer: you cant be a poor faggot who cant afford an airline ticket, hotels, and the barfine+tip

Thats neither exploring nor traveling. Its touring. Those people are just following a pompous and sophisticated form of materialism. I've never gone anywhere without a specific reason to go. Finding new ways to spend money on lodging and food is not an accomplishment.

Japan suck ass. soul crushing isolation. Felt less lonely in alaska

(Autocorrect, Angeles City)
Its Hooker Mecca for those who dont know.

Did you bother to learn even one Asian language meathead? How can you know what's inside a book without opening it up?

almost all of your problems would be solved by picking up the language and trying to integrate with local culture instead of being a stereotypical foreigner getting angrier and lonelier in a bubble

you seem to have no desire to do so, so why the fuck are you there? total failure back home?

>namaste backpackers
fuck them, glad korea doesn't get those

>pollution
this shit sucks though

Anchorage is a fantastic layover and vacation spot. Best tuna and salmon burgers (yes faggots, burgers) on the planet.

Pic very related. OC

>I've never gone anywhere without a specific reason to go
Going somewhere for a specific reason isn't exploration though. I backpacked for a few months, it was fun. And cheap airlines only make it more fun because you're not sure where you're going next, you're buying the cheapest tickets available at the moment and the next day you're in a new place you know nothing about. How is that not the purest exploration possible. It's not for everyone, sure, but it is fun.

Hongkong is not "Asia" white guy.

Stay the fuck out

>-70+ western men breeding with desperate women from the provinces only to die before they see their progeny hit their teens

My dad spent the better part of 3 decades teaching in various Asian countries.
I sometimes wonder how many hapa half-siblings I have.

Youre point is valid. But when the cover says disgusting shithole, how motivated do you get about reading it?

No one does this though, not in HK or The PI. In The PI its actually fine since American GIs have done so much fucking there, the Filipino population is very easy to get along with without integrating at all. Thailand is another planet and some expats do integrate well. But HK is the most soulless place on the planet and no expat actually wants to integrate, and they actually dont want us to.

ah, didn't read far enough to see you're a pilot, figured you were some ESL teaching shithead

is the money you're saving by living in HK worth being miserable? that's what it boils down to for you then. sometimes the country and culture just aren't for you

What airline cunt?
Long haul here too

Rare?

Im there 6 times a year. Thx

Ive left at least one in The PI. Your dad probably did too.

The money (approx 280K USD) is decent but the time off is what makes it worth while. But my aversion to getting on an airplane now for anything longer than 3.0 kinda limits my frequent getaways to Phuket and Nam. Phu Quoc was a nice little jungle shithole island. Just came back from there.

Not saying because there arent that many Yanks based here and someone can call me a Nazi for even posting here. It wont get me fired but Ill have to promise to refrain from posting further.

Thailand is a beautiful country with beautiful genuinely friendly people. It is a functioning anarchy. The farmers are hard decent men just like our rednecks here. Buddhism will change your life for the better. Thai language is great for bantz!

To me, every one of them sounds like a little deaf girl back home.

They actually arent anywhere near as friendly as Flips. Thailand is called The LOS but that really should go to the Philippines. Theyre they friendliest people on the planet Ive seen. Jesus the food is bad tho.

Have you fucked many ladyboys? I have always wanted to go there and have a lady boy fuck me with her giant dick

White church girls in the Southern and Midwestern US aren't degenerate feminists. Get away from urbanite scum, and find a majority white city, even a small town.

Zipperheads aren't marriage material, and you'd just create monster spawn with no racial identity. Very irresponsible.

No. Had a distant expat buddy get divorced (thai wife) over one tho.

He went down that ladyboy road and then was stuck there. The Thai wife found out pretty quick and left him.

His words always were better than the real thing mate (Aussie). But he only fucked post-op ones so dicks werent involved. Well, his was.

Not rare, but memeflags made it so

They don't want niggers or mudslimes. Respectable white men are fine in E/SE Asia. Maybe the gook men are jealous because we keep cucking them, but who gives a shit?

Thing is, Worst Korean GF (North Korea is best Korea) is so goddam good to me its hard to pass up. My goddamn socks have creases in them (she irons my socks for me). Her answer to any question from what movie do you want to see to what do you want to eat to where can I put my dick is: anything / anywhere

Im over 40 (have a white US kid that I pay child support for, degenerate comments welcome) so she gets more attractive by the minute.

Ahh, ok. I am saving up now for a trip. Getting some ladyboy cock is a lifetime fantasy

No asian is jealous of an expat banging their women. Couple of things you hear out here often:

To a Thai guy: How do you feel about foreigners coming here and fucking all your women?
Answer: they fuck the ones we dont want. They fuck the short little brown jungle ones (Thai locals prefer the taller light skinned ones from up north. Sexpats generally take the short brown skinned mutt looking ones from Esaan)

To a Flip: How do you feel about.....
Answer: Im fucking her too! And hes paying for it! Its perfect !

so cute, they wear little stilts on their feet so they can pretend they're one of the adults

Go to one of the specific lady Boy bars in Nana Plaza (BKK) or on Walking Street (Pattaya) and youll have a great time and come home with HIV and whatever else you want bud.

Pinoys are criminals and have shitty Internet.

This is true

First half, no. Or who gives a shit

Second half, true statement. And also who gives a shit.

Get back to work you chink. You'll be easily replaced by a robot soon.

Thanks

A woman's eggs have an expiration date, commit or don't. But don't waste her limited fertility time if you're not starting a family with her, that's just immoral. I recommend a clean break. If you're doubting staying, you know it's true. Either way, be a man, don't just string her along.

What are you reading?

You sound like the guy from Heart of Darkness, except in asia. You should write a book on it user lol

>thai
>flip
Bottom of the barrel gooks. They say that because if they accepted the reality (white man has a better salary, more women, bigger dick, manners, hygiene...(could go all day with this)) they'd all kill themselves

Worst Korean gf is 37 so I think her self life is damn near up anyway (in the way that you mean). Jesus Christ did she age well tho.

Ive taken her back to the States a couple of times and its amusing watching 25 year old dudes taking shots at her. Shes naive enough to smile and talk (her limited English is REALLY limited) then come back and refill my glass. Christ she cuts my food.

But Ive honestly got nothing else to do. Fuck it

My issue with living abroad has always been that fact that people don't keep their word or promises in Asia. They are quick to go back on their word and are without honour.

Silo (Hugh Howley) was great. Almost /pol tied too. Finished it tho. Struggling thru Atlas Shrugged now. (Wasnt required reading when I was in school) its REALLY long and it takes Rand 57 pages to say there werent any working light bulbs in the factory. But theres a couple of Gold one liners in there.

Ive been called Colonel Kurtz before. More than once.

This is why i'm a neet

Kinda. But you arent going to sell me on Taiwanese or Jesus H fucking Christ mainland chinks being any more desirable as human beings.

Id say they do this just as often in their home country. But youre more likely to meet a fellow expat with the if I could just borrow 5 grand..... story out here than you are at Piccadilly Station.

This will turn out really REALLY boring for you.

That's depressing. An old expat unmarried interracial couple with no kids. Jesus, that's rootless cosmopolitan globalist hell. You took the blue pill a long time ago.

Kinda. I knocked up an SWA stew 13 ish years ago. I technically have made a kid (and pay for it!) but for all intents and purpose I dont actually have one. Theyre is absolutely a difference between having and making a kid. No argument there

And my Worst Korean gf has likely exceeded her making kid age limitation. But I suspect when youre on your death bed, seconds from code, youd be really really surprised how little what youve done matters? An educated guess.

Your genetics still survive as long as that kid grows up and reproduces. Depends on your family history whether your did better or worse than the previous generation, how'd your parents do? How many kids, did they stay together, and did their children have biological offspring?

please respond

The family name is gone. I popped out a daughter with the Southwest stew. Unless I pop out a son with my pushing 40 Worst Korea GF, well the name is gone. But honestly this isnt Game of Toilets so right before you check out (trust me as Ive seen this before), that ISNT something thats on your mind dude

Dude its called, spoiler alert....

A VACATION.

go on Orbitz.com or whatever your shitty parity to that is and buy a ticket and hotel room

> complains about degeneracy in SEA
> headed to Phuket

You're part of the problem

Nihilism is an excuse for failure; a crutch for weakness, both physical and mental.
Clean your room.

Yes. You should go shoot some people instead of enjoying a quite tropical beach.

Pic very related

Thx kid

Ex military pilot? Great posts, I lived abroad for many years and your original posts sum up that feeling of 'too much' perfectly.

Thought about being a skydive pilot or charter back home? $500 per week is a good income if you're cashed up from Asia

>I am a retard: the blog
Sad!

He said he stayed there for a few months, and I prefer staying somewhere for longer
But I imagine you'd get bored to shit if not run out of money holidaying in the one area for several months without any regular activities.

>was offered a job in Hong Kong
>turned it down and went to the UK to live by the sea instead

Feel like I dodged a bullet here.

It's fun so far, grandpa. I'm native tho for context. It's really bad over here compared to the west. Either you become a neet or a stoic. No playing around here premarital sex is a no no. At least i still have that values.

ok that all sounds great but what's the nigger situation over there?

i guess this is what disconnect feels like: your at home but not really home.

Fucking scooter master race. Rock on user

Any tips on the steps I should take to move to SE Asia and start a career? What's the best way to experience it for 6-12 months to see if it's for me?

I'm 26 and have been living with my father and unemployed for 4 years after getting my STEM degree (no experience). Every single man under 60 I know has been raped in a divorce, including my father. I don't want to be here. I will not feed this system to slow its collapse unless everywhere else is equally shit. Where do I start? Backpacking? English teaching?

Chinese? No. Taiwanese higher on the totem pole than flips and Thais? Absolutely.

English teaching for a year would be a start but you wont be getting paid much, try to save some usd beforehand. I met a couple of american birds who move around teaching and they had good experiences. You'd want to get a better job eventually though. Try it why the fuck not

Japs unlike the rest of the slant eyed people go out of their way to be polite. They can act so polite to the point that it's really god damn annoying. This is less so with some of the younger generation and the peasants. Trains are generally orderly but in rush hour people push. That's just part of publicuck transporation anywhere.