Guys, I want out

I should have never taken the redpill. If you're a newfag here RUN, RUN AND DON'T LOOK BACK I'M BEGGING YOU. Oh god I wish I could go back to being a bluepilled normie who thinks the migrant invasion of Europe is fine and that #notallmuslims is a strong impowering sign of acceptance.

Nowadays I can't even go in public without seeing a muzzie and think "allahu ackbar boom bang takbir". I can't see a nigger on tv or irl and think "ayo hol up white boii give us reparations n shieeeet". Some of my best friends are pajeets but I can't think of them without poo anymore.

It may be harder to stay bluepilled in America, South Africa or Western Europe, but I can understand why cunts like Cucknada and us can stay bluepilled and be blissfully ignorant. Its because we are too small and insignificant to actually participate in world politics. We have no HAPPENINGS, we have no niggers, no radical mudslimes, we're merely spectators and therefore it's easy to be disconnected and remain ignorant.

Please, I want off this ride. I want to #notallmuslims. I want to think LGBT is not a mental illness, I want to believe niggers are a proud race unfairly discriminated by whites and it is my duty to hand them as much gibs as possible. I want to see young girls hold up "welcome refugees" signs and say "this is fine". Please for the love of God please I just want to be a blissful, ignorant bluepilled normie again oh God please.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hmx1L8G25q4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yeah I don't even want to know what you know. I want to stay an innocent Libertarian.

Truth is more important than happiness.

what is that? it looks delicious

"If you really could go back, would you even want to?"

I regret nothing

Hainanese chicken rice
But ignorance is bliss....
What? the. what do you know?

Yep. Your whole outlook now is changed forever guy. Now you know. Now you can never go back.

I used to think that as well. Then I wanted to commit sudoku every day.

You have to find a balance between being just happy/ignorant enough not to commit suicide, and just painful enough for the truth you're finding.

I'm glad i'm still around to tell you this important thing. good luck.

Its a life long skill to learn and master.

YES!!! Everywhere I look now its just scepticism and negative angry thoughts in my head of why this is like this and that is like that. I saw pic related about 5 months ago and I couldnt contain my rage (internally of course)

>Hainanese chicken rice

where can i get some?

How much did u pay for the meal?

You can't, such knowledge is a life-time poison that can be only removed by drastic measures, like a lobotomy or Alzheimer. Even if you goo full libtard it still stay within you and only will grow stronger.

>waaah I'm so scared and depressed because of things I read online even though I live in a perfectly safe and prosperous 1st world country

this is why europeans and their spawn deserve to go extinct. I support kikes on extermination of this weak godless degenerate race

Maple munchers are blind.

that's an appealing meal, user

wanna switch

"progress" in 1950s eisenhower's america

building a road and dam , launch a satellite , Less crime and corrupt, a well-functioning society

"progress" in 2017 America

Boy became Trans, Seleb dating black men, violent crimes and corruption , polarized society

youtube.com/watch?v=hmx1L8G25q4

WAY TO GO, Americuck

Just get off Sup Forums for a while, you'll still be aware that if a group is left to themselves, they will devolve back into their savage ways, but if they are living and actively interacting with society, they are pretty much just regular people (except niggers, but like you said there's very few of them).

The thing that pisses me off more is the diversity hiring, our constant decline in quality of living, and our massive unreported immigration numbers, which surely much be depressing/stagnating wages as well as increasing cost of living through housing prices, and tax increases (or just higher deficits). Other than that we're pretty comfy.

>[blah blah] I support kikes [blah]

we already knew that, user.

Don't forget you're getting our northern spics too lazy to head back to Mexico.

WHY DO YOU DO THIS

stay out of this komsu. I respect your people for not being softie weak jawed faggots like other europeans

Pretty sure every Chink restaurant has some variation of it
~15 bucks I think
NONONONONONO I WANT OUT NONONONONONO I SWEAR IF I DONT FIND A WAY TO BLUEPILL MYSELF I WILL DIE TRYING
Thanks user Ill try for now
Oh god. Its either the greatest or worst gift ever

you haven't answered my question

>Pretty sure every Chink restaurant has some variation of it

nope. i've been to every chink restaurant in my area and have never seen anything like that

I'm the same, user. I also think any woman over 5' 4" is a trannie, and I keep muttering "What a fucking nigger" under my breath when something annoys me, even if it isn't a nigger. Is there a cure for this?

the fries look really good and the eggs look pretty good too. Dont know about a combination though

Wow, you westerners are cucked in a deeper level than I'd have imagined.
Here basically anyone with a brain will tell you that muslims are a menace we need to get rid of and when a little bit drunk most will agree that niggers are subhuman. I mean, most of your "redpills" in Poland will split the room in half at worst and cause widespread agreement at best.
This obviously excludes any nazi praise and holocaust denial. Our grandparents experienced the war first hand, after all.

buckle up faggot, the ride is just getting started

that's disgusting

Nigga u got ripped off thats tiny

>Almost everybody I know is bluepilled
>feel distant from people
>can't even related to their """humor"""
>they cannot see what I see
>they are happy
>If only they knew how bad things really are
Fuck this place, I can never go back

not so fast. no one leaves

Hmmm since its america maybe try saying chicken rice? Trust me this one looks all the same it comes with a chilli paste, a ginger/garlic paste and a dark soy sauce paste. The chicken is always that colour and its steamed I think? And it has wonton soup.

How do chinks make food look so bland and unappealing?

Going to Poland to visit family is the greatest joy I can experience as a mortal man.

>mfw hot blonde tells me Muslims need to fuck off and die

Checked, wait untill you can no longer look your bestfriend of 20+ years in the eyes and take him seriously because of his normieness.

The other week he tried to tell me catalonia was going for independence due to them legalizing cannibis and that they could make loads of money from it.

>mfw

Damn, now I'm going to have to drive 40 minutes to my favorite hole in the wall chink place for their chicken fried rice.
Completely out of this world and worth the drive.

they're not happy, they're asleep. stop whining and find the others

Whats it like being in a country where everyones redpilled? Us kiwis have a massive self blaming complex mainly from muh stolen land from Maori. It also doesnt help we are liberal paradise and were literally the first country that allowed women to vote. Were so typically leftist tree hugging climate change, muslim cock sucking people were no different than San Francisco or Hollywood

>take a chance asking non-club questions
>branded an outsider/creep forevermore

>some of my best friends are pajeets but I can't think of them without poo anymore

You guys know that some forevers are longer then others? Some are even done before you noticed it began...

Just some food for thought...

Na we havnt had the muslim shit put on us too hard yet. Most kiwis I know are suspicious af of muzzies and their out breed strategies.

Obviously I still feel you will get the best results by saying Hainanese chicken rice because it is a chicken rice dish from Hainan province in China. A lot of chink restraunt stuff is so fucking vague like Steamed pork with soy rice, Gravy noodle soup, Dry noodle with special meat, Combination meat noodle soup etc

Don't you literally eat maize pap?

you can start by sharing your wife with some willing alpha bull my aussie friend

rare nigger

Dude fucking relax. Your tender wounds will heal and you will become numb and jaded like the rest of us. It's a new frontier when you find consolation with yourself and the world, and this newfound knowledge will become less emotional with time. You are still in the doom & gloom/panic stage

>Some of my best friends are pajeets but I can't think of them without poo anymore.
This will never go away though.
>but I can understand why cunts like Cucknada and us can stay bluepilled and be blissfully ignorant. Its because we are too small and insignificant to actually participate in world politics.
Yes, but the hoards are coming here next, make no mistake

Pretty comfy. I mean, it's not like I'd really know the difference since I've never lived outside my country (excluding vacation but it's not the same).
It's also not like we don't have leftists running around talking shit. There is plenty of people advocating gay rights, dude weed 420 and accepting migrants but they're not that visible and mostly live in the bigger cities.

Poland's also extremely patriotic to the point of it being ridiculous. The chans are always about counter culture and opposing trends, so while Sup Forums is advocating traditional values and right wing politics, polish chans tend to troll nationalists a lot. You can easily see it on Sup Forums whenever there's some spillover.

why do you care so much what normies think?

all the stuff i see are just stirfried shit in brown sauce. i'll try again again next time, thanks user

Listen here sheep fucker, chips and googie egg is the shit. You dunk the chips in the yolk like its gravy and it's absolutely fucking delicious. The rest of the meal seems kinda fucked similar to how I imagine you'd feel mummy dearest catching you raping a lamb but while that yolk is runny it's the damn best meal there is.

It's tough, pedes.

To be the lone thinker in a world full of blue pilled normies.

It took all our strength, all our wits, to reach this pinnacle of enlightenment we call the redpill.

It's too late to turn back the page.

We were ostracized and labeled "nerds" for playing video games and watching anime.

Who would have guessed those very things are what sharpened our minds against (((their))) tricks?

Welcome to being redpilled. You're here forever.

>I wish I could go back to being a bluepilled normie

Pussy

I don't really, but it does affect career prospects.

Yet people often have those questions deep in the recesses of their own thoughts but are afraid to question due to fear of ostracization. When they see someone speak, they can feel some semblance of respite knowing others hold similar sentiments deep down and aren't afraid to challenge that norm, and eventually they themselves follow you.

Just be glad you got the oral pill. The normalfags will eventually get the suppository.

You knew the deal. There is no going back.

That is actually a pretty good analogy of the philosophy to be honest. You can either ingest it yourself or it will be crammed down your throat eventually and it will be the most bitter tasting thing you will ever experience.

Nah, it painful either way. I prefer to know why it is painful and know where it comes from. Even if it seems difficult to stop, when the source is identified, without that knowledge it certainly is impossible to do anything about it.

The redpill isn't some revelation of truth. It's a mind-altering drug. Rage, anger, indignation, these are a drug. As much as we hate to admit it, having something or someone to hate feels good. Feeling righteous anger makes us feel justified, and having something we can externalize your problems lets you escape oyur problem.

>lets not use a plate
>for fucking rice
genious

That looks tasty af

But it is also the aspect of humanity that we suppressed. It is natural to hold hatred and animosity of other groups as it is our self-preservation instinct.

I used to believe that. Then I experienced groups in academic and work settings that made me really worry about humanity. Without drastic change, we're fucked.

Suppositories go up your butt, user.
Remember, you're here forever.
You can't untake this pill. Now it's up to you to do something to fix the world, just like it's up to the rest of us. Will you fight? Or perish like a dog?

Is climate change a big deal there? Heres a page from my uni magazine about our election results told from some guy who supports the green party (hippie save the whales political party) and his reaction. Cant stand people like this because he checks every leftist cliche out there autistically screeching and blaming NZ for not getting the reault he wanted.

I know the orientation will be funny but I wanna post it in full resolution and I cant be bothered to import on computer and change orientation. Im supposed to be sleeping so Im lazy

a lot of times, places mess up the chicken.

I could march for days on that meal. So hearty.

Point I was making is that you either brook an ear and at the least consider it, or it is handed to you harshly regardless if you want to hear it or not.

>down your throat
*up your ass

Go back to sleep, faggot.

Lad those uni mags will only get u down. Read the jokes then bin.

Actually im being an old fag, it was 10yrs ago I was reading them, theyre probably absolute junk in present year.

I understood. But that doesn't change suppositories.
They can also go up your urethra, or your vagene if you're a grill. Food for thought.

Theres no going back and there's no stopping the happenings.

I hate how much Ive laughed at this

you obviously shouldn't mix financial matters with this kind of stuff. don't post shit in your social jew account associated with your real name. don't talk to your coworkers, they will use it against you

I got rid of all my normie friends and I meet more unique people once in a while. your normie radar should be working efficiently by now, if not you can tell by asking simple bait questions. it's not that hard. reveal your power level when you're sure that the person in question is not a braindead normie

You can be redpilled without being a total weeb

Australian shitposting wins again.

Not really, most of green agenda here is based around much more reasonable air quality issues since Kraków or Katowice are barely liveable with the shitty air.

this.
i couldnt give less of a fuck about the general public think about me but if i start talking redpill shit at my work? in the most progressive town in Melbourne, fuck, if i wasnt fired i'd be lynched walking to my car at night.

I've been here 8 years and I'm still a newfag, you haven't even begun

yeah I needed to hear that, I'm moving out of the city back to rural, I underestimated how hard it was to try and fit in with normies.

cunt what about an egg'n'chips butty

One day, the rage will vanish for you and condense to something new. I won't interfer with your daily life, it won't affect you or give you mood swings. However, one day when you release it, there will be no mecry, no regret, no hesistation.

>all that ranting
>no mention of the jews

Where you headed? I'm trying to figure out where to settle that's not serial killer/feral/drug central but just peaceful quite town.

Fuck off shill.

This thread is all of us redpilled prophets taking a moment to bask in the euphoria of true enlightenment.

We are the resistance.

We are /pol.

o fugg, da goyim know.. mods shut this down NOW

The red pill is going to happen everyone, eventually. It doesn't come from Sup Forums. It comes from living in this shithole world where the evil debauchery becomes more blatant.

The blue pill is self delusion, having succumbed to
external control.

Theres no jews where I live so I dont know what theyre like. Lotsa muzzies though but theyre Indonesians so its fine since Indonesia is one of the more chill sandnigger countries

It only gets worse. Maybe you should start running too.

I read the New World Order of Barbarians transcripts yesterday. It dovetailed well with the the sort-of insider user who worked in the cosmetic industry I found months ago. I actually cried that night, and have seriously started to question my atheism after decades considering it ludicrous to do so. I do not know what horrors await me in the months ahead.

In my neighborhood today I saw an old white guy being loaded into an ambulance with some family members, also old, standing around. Pretty much my whole neighborhood is Sikh and some asians and whites. I actually like these immigrants, they are good people, but I don't want them here, they have a country already. We on the other hand are basically dying out and no one seems to care or think this is abnormal.

Lunch at a nearby club a few days ago. Cafeteria is basically all jungle asian. The few white people there are boomer gen or older. I look at them and wonder what they are thinking. They grew up in all white Australia. I wonder if they think this is normal, and if not, do they think they are responsible in some way.

You dont belong here, please leave now

What the fuck, unis weren't this cucked ten years ago. Oh wait, nevermind, the first law lecture I took covered feminism.

I hate how every STEM or business thing here is mixed with we have to save the rare or We must work with Maori blah blah blah. Im so fucking sick of dealing with middlemen like the environment or fucking Maori people I just so fucking hate having to fork over money to "oppressed people

>wahhhh i can't handle the truth
>wahhh i want to live a lie

This is exactly why faggots such as yourself will be prime boy pussy when Islam rules.

>oh there are not as much happenings in a small country like mine so blah

Yeah because the larger ones are keeping your ass safe, when Europe falls to Islam they will have you in their sights. Look at this book, it's called a Koran, you might have heard of it.. that's exactly what it tells them to do.