I bought a kalishnikov because I felt like it and dumped 900 rounds down range...

I bought a kalishnikov because I felt like it and dumped 900 rounds down range, what else can we do in the US that a Euroshit and Canacuck can only dream of?

Other urls found in this thread:

firequest.com/NL911.html
google.com/amp/s/www.ammoland.com/2017/01/cz-858-spartan-banned-canada-molon-labe-engraving/amp/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Estimated_number_of_guns_per_capita_by_country
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you gave 1.000 dollars to arms dealers for a weapon that you will never use for what it was intended.

Why didn't you get the polymer version??

Not even. AK like guns can be had for like $600 tops.

The way things are going we (Americans) are going to need to forecefully remove the CIA and FBI from their buildings, in which case, my gun will get some decent action.

There is literally no reason to own that many/type of guns

We can, in Canada we can own AR's, CZ 858, (Which is superior to the AK by any measurable metric) and we can own steel core 7.62x25 surplus that your government banned as armour piercing.
SKS is 229$
Svt 40 300$
Smith and Wesson Sport AR 700$
And free healthcare
Boom

The Zastava AK47 was bought for only 550.

Lol you lost all credibility with the free healthcare. You have a health tax Canada bro. Its socialized medicine

Because wood is based. Faggot.

What do you mean by 'armor piercing'? We can get spent uranium rounds here bro

Also incendiary rounds as well

firequest.com/NL911.html

>CZ 858
Thank you, I couldn't remember that model number for the longest time.
Going to purchase one in the future along with a CZ 75 compact for CC.

Looks entertaining if you are a 10 years old kid.

Cry more Spaniard as Jamal rapes your women faggot

Yet you can't have steel core pistol rounds @9cents a round in hermetically sealed spam cans.
Also some healthcare is better than no healthcare.
I will never understand why Americans have no problem spending unlimited billions protecting themselves from death or injury from their enemies but zero to protect themselves from injuries or diseases.
Also in Canada we get cheap Chinese ammunition and guns

google.com/amp/s/www.ammoland.com/2017/01/cz-858-spartan-banned-canada-molon-labe-engraving/amp/

Bunch of moose humping queers up in Canada

>CZ858
>superior
aHAHAHAHAHA

>no reason
They're a lot of fun to shoot you faggot, that's reason enough

Because Americans are retarded and love paying jews billions of dollars for nothing. Insurance is the biggest rent seeking scam in the history of the world.

>>Cheap Chinese ammunition

That doesn't work half the time so no one gives a shit.

go bankrupt from easily treatable illnesses

it was imported later with regular wood, the engravings technically changed its import designation so it was forced to jump through hoops but its in now non restricted no registration required

easier to have sex with black people

>arms dealers

You mean honest store owners trying to make a living. Fuck off communist faggot

Only above 30 can post itt

Chinese love adding lead to things. Lol
Truth be told the ammunition is accurate cheap and reliable my only criticism would be it smells funny.

>having to pull the trigger 900 times to do it

Doesn't tell you if the guns are owned by the government or citizenry, so it doesn't count.

support your healthcare system by paying 5k for a sniffle

The days of $300 svt40s are long gone

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Estimated_number_of_guns_per_capita_by_country
>This is a list of countries by estimated guns per capita (number of privately owned small firearms divided by number of residents)
Bet the shithole you're hiding isn't even on the top 20 list. Get out of this thread faggot.

>This is a list of countries by estimated guns per capita (number of privately owned small firearms divided by number of residents)

We don't have full auto, but we have semi-auto and i have a few funs. You can have handguns too if you know how to do it. Ammo is the only thing i would change about our law: +200 rounds and unban some calibers.
Full-auto is a meme, like fagflags and the fags that use them to larp as americans bc they are from India or Brasil.

welcome to the club,now buy another one

Lighter
Milled receivers
Thinner
Magazines lighter
Built in speed loader
Bolt hold open
Chrome lined barrel
Fewer moving parts
Still in use in Afghanistan
Yup superior

The zoo is everywhere and it's free

How many rounds per mag?

I conceal carry a glock 17 with 17+1 and have a spare 17 round mag in a pocket. The foldable carbine in my car is paired with a 33 round G18 magazine.

Few countries allow someone to defend themselves like America does.

canadians are the only ones who attempt to justify their cucked laws and their inability to buy an ak, and try to make up a argument about the SKS or GAY Z 58 being better then a Kalashnikov, dont take the bait.

>shitty N-PAP
At least it isn't a RAS or IO Inc

but what about AA guns on pickup trucks

whats the inside of this hat say

SLR-107FR or a SGL 21-94?

Nearly unlimited range of culinary experiences

>Lol you lost all credibility with the free healthcare. You have a health tax Canada bro. Its socialized medicine
Using that logic, welfare isn't a free hand out gibs

they are for niggers

>not wanting better rails and attachment options
>not wanting a gorgeous dark gun powder aesthetic
>wanting a rifle stuck in the 80's

Mamma mia

FUR FACTORY OF BOBRUISK (City)
58 SIZE
MADE IN 1985
Are you stocking up on original Ushankas comrade

If you're wealthy enough you can get pre-1986 mg's but getting ammunition for anything larger than .50 BMG is a pain

There's a reason why the Soviets let them build the weapon they designed in the fifties. It was better. Lots of folks improved upon the out-dated AK design.
Finnish
Israelis
Chinese
Czechs
Russia

Lol you can get an ak for under 600$

>no-guns Sh*talian
>having tastes
Pick one

Equality for all, even the people who blew our towers up.

Canada is 5 rounds for semi auto center fire (manual action is unlimited)

Pistols are 10 rounds.

That being said there's loopholes where you can get a 10 round pistol mag that fits into a rifle and it's legal e.g. lar 15 pistol mag fits into an ar15

Our laws are beyond retarded

(sand)nigger alright
and they're okay
and based Houthis put a fucking VADS on one

Lol, I grabbed a pic off google because I have another that has the exact same marking and I was lazy, I have the regular issue one, and the Arctic circle version with the long ass earflaps.

Thanks vatnik

Fuck, that's original dude

You can buy an AK also in Europe and use it legally.

You buy a Beowulf mag that fits 5.56. Totally legal 18 round mag.

the right to follow any religion you choose to

Anything but a 20" 5.56 is gay

>t. someone whose never handled one, let alone shot one
Even the old Type 2 and Type 3 milled AK's are decent rifles. All the "improvements" have involved lightening them up and modifying the design to fix different doctrines.

I know i know, he just loves to sound like a faggot, but can you really blame him?? The last carbine beretta made is still hated by the troops. Arx something, beretta wanted to copy the acr and being able to switch barrels, unfortunately it's a piece of shit uncomfortable toy

not bad comrade
don't forget an AKM and a trench coat

Delete this before you guys have an 18 rounder mass shooter.

>free healthcare
>free

No fixed stock AKM, But the AKMS will to do.

My Nigga

so is an AR without bayonet lug
Pistol grip
Removable magazines
Bullet buttons
Arm brace stocks
None of that bullshit in canada

Be a minority in your own country

I really have to retake this picture with a bakelite inserted, No idea why I put a Yugo mag in it.

Rcmp declared Beowulf mags can only hold 2 rounds or their prohib (did this over night like the Ruger mags)

99% of gun stores won't even touch them now

You can't buy imported "armor piercing" ammo in the USA. The AP classification is kindof arbitrary though DESU.

Incredible.
The handguard is a tad dark to my liking, but overall looks perfect.

There is no reason for you to have used the word "literally" in that sentence.

Can't stop crazy, in Canada there's a good chance any nut will be identified by other shooters we want to keep our privileges we don't have the right to guns.

>Incredible.
lol

>oh no, you pay a small amount every year that help your countrymen so you dont have to pay a large amount every year for a private health "insurance" that capitalize on you
You have to have nigeria/USA tier iq to fall for that scheme.
>But but employers pay my insurance
Every nation with a national healthcare have wages where this tax is taken account for. At least we own out on healthcare, You are just a slave who lives on the mercy of the medicine-kike, your employer-kike and the lawyer-kike while I love paying this small tax that i know help my fellow Volk and that it will be there for me when/if i get sick.
At least i dont fill up the pockets of the greediest cunts in this world, unlike you.

Whatever you say officer.

I degreased it and it lightened it a bit, but it is still dark, I'll get a set of russian laminate eventually.

Underfolder fetish.

Nordic bro gets it.

>Work hard every single day of your life
>Not enough time or Shekels for healthy meals
>Eat mass produced shit and fast food all day
>Suffer a heart attack
>Pay Dr. Goldstein 6 gorillion Shekels for the rest of your miserable life to keep your morbidly obese American body warm
>Die completely impoverished

O H S A Y C A N Y O U S E E

Free speech.

nigger tier wannabe gangster

You are the dumbest of dumb-dumbs arent you?

>he thinks his tax dollars are being used wisely instead of lining the pockets of the political elite

Wew svlad

Get shot?

Declare bankruptcy because of a hospital bill?

AK's tend to multiply quickly

Defend yourself? Sounds like you are the biggest danger around your area desu. And what event in your life made you need all this "defense"? Ive literally scared away a bear with a wooden stick, but then again i dont live in the nigger infested jungle you yanks live in

>DDR

>country being taken over by muslims and will face muslim population majority by 2050
>saying this

oh, I dunno, maybe the government who sold you out

people of nordic nations should have been storming and attacking their capitals years ago, but you are cuckold.

>Dumping 900 rounds "down range"
Not dumping 900 rounds into crowds of people...
What a fucking cuck!

Do you own other guns as well? I only understand 2 forms of gun buying. Buying all in the same caliber OR everyone gun is a different caliber.

Granted I'm poor so maybe that has something to do with it also.

You think our number of accidental discharges by permit holders outweighs your rape?

>be american
>buy a gun
>drive to desert so you can safely shoot empty beer cans and watermelons while filming it on iphone with your mentally handicapped friend named Bob
>you euroshit and canacuck jealous? haha rofl
>get shot on music festival
such is life in America

>Be britfag
>Enjoy regular sessions with Yugoslavian made rpk, browning high power, mossy 500 and Lee Enfield
>Even fired a brown Bess once.
>Can also enjoy kinder eggs and "free" healthcare.

Murca fags btfo

You are all literally going to be raped in your homes by invaders while your government does nothing.

It's already happening lol. How retarded can yall be to not see the writing on the wall?

Euro scum will never enjoy HK guns outside of a museum

hhnnnnnngggg! Need to play GTA V now ...