The present state of Germany

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Paperclip
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

the present state of Romania

>America had outdated farm equipment run their country for nearly a decade, after electing it twice.

Leaving my flag on for return bants. Do not disappoint.

I'll take Syrian refugees over third generation Algerian immigrants any day.

Recant that bant citizen!

I have a bants license.

well at least these ones have pants on them
imagine having a dinner with the family and then naked gypsy kids come begging for food

LE HITLER WAS EBIN ROTHSCHILD AGENT :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD HITLERS GRANDFARTHER WAS FUGGING JEWISH :-DDDDDDDD

how about neither?

>Romanians living a peaceful happy life in Romania
So what is the problem?

Gypsies are worse than niggers.

Eww, what the fuck?
Take down that fucking flag, it's disgusting

I saw a pregnant Muslim woman with her husband and son in public just now and the woman was smoking a cigarette, lol.

>Gypsies
>peaceful
Hahahaha

>"German"
Maybe that's white in your country

"Refugees"... Sometimes i really wish something big happened here, a red pill big enough to make the average german normie aware of the danger posed by "peaceful Muslims" and Sub Saharans.

I have to say, though, the ones on the pic are probably the better ones - you can actually see women (as opposed to just military aged young men) and the fact that they are actually visiting a language course ("Deutschkurs = German Course") shows that there is at least a spark of willingness to integrate..somewhat. Most Refugees don't ever participate in those courses.

The jews won and are slowly paying fritz back. R.I.P you GLORIOUS bastards!

She's a big girl.

>what is Operation Paperclip
Oh you poor naive fool, Hitler worked with the Jews, not against them.

Turk shithole?

>Operation Paperclip was a secret program of the Joint Intelligence Objectives Agency (JIOA) in which more than 1,600 German scientists, engineers, and technicians, such as Wernher von Braun and his V-2 rocket team, were recruited in post-Nazi Germany and taken to the U.S. for government employment, at the end of World War II; many were members and some were leaders of the Nazi Party.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Paperclip

I see the chink from Empire of Dust came here and he brought his employees.

look at manchester,hans. they could set off a bomb killing 200 people in the middle of berlin right now and the media will successfully make the average german believe it's an einzelfall and has no connection to immigration in general or islam in particular despite many previous attacks.

and the reality of being outbred by these people does not even enter the consciousness of normies.

For you

For you.

No veils, looks fine to me.

T H I C C

so fucking stupid germany. why do white people think we cant just sent them all back home, wtf.

Race isnt real and were all human so this talk of being outbred is bigoted lies!!!!!

watching a german documentary right now on RTL.
It's about children making a musical in their school.

Out of 15 children are 2 white. Just wow.

leafs using aus proxy confirmed

For you
Wobobobobobob

Seriously, i would prefer this to the actual state of my country right now.
Better be less developped than Western EU, and still have homogeneous ethnic pop, than be flooded with religion of peace and niggers.

The present state of the USA

UK reporting in.

South Africa reporting in

>killing 200 people in the middle of berlin right now
Nothing of value would be lost. Berlin is and was a shithole for decades.

At least they are taking German lessons.

How the fuck any of you can let these Muslim rats swarm in take over your cities live off your welfare breed like coach roaches and start killing you all beggars belief. You better not disappoint i hope to see them driven out crusade like.

You're from Romania you prick. You really can't speak.

At least Germany has technology not from the 1980s and aren't BLACK.

Cunt.

I mean street-pissing is disrespectful to your community and if I caught someone doing it I'd tell them off, but singling out some single person for doing it when it happens in literally every city in every country every day seems odd.

Fuck me.....Im an industrial designer working for 30 years and that refugee gets as much as I do just for being a coon.

>Be Romanian
>Butthurt that some other brown people are getting tax dollars in Western Europe now
>No more money for me and my gypsy friends
>Return to my hovel in Romania and shitpost about how white I am

We need the gypsies back to kidnap immigrants for EU money.

that has been the state of Romania since prehistory. At least it's not getting worse.

For everyone

Obama's father was Kenyan, a British subject even. Obama wasn't even born in the continental United States

>Britain has an outdated child crop maker run theirs

Shrek 10, Germany becomes the swamp.

Yeah, at least gyppos are affected by shaming and stick to their own areas. Muslims seem to be out in public all day like the own the place.

How is that a proof of a jewish conspiracy to anyone? They just didn't want to waste brilliant scientists who have been working for Hitler on the very obviously coming retaliation that would have come at them had they stayed in Germany.

To be fair, I think that's the regular welfare level. This scum is just retarded enough to immediately buy the most expensive shit they can think of.

What pisses me off more is that this scum gets other advantages, such as not having to sit on a waiting list for a house. Natives get to live with their parents until their 30's, or otherwise wait up to a decade before they can even rent a place, but these cunts are guaranteed a house within months of arriving.

If you are a muslim, you automatically receive massive advantages in Europe, even while the media shill that you're underprivileged. And, of course, these idiots are all retarded enough to believe it, too, so they start self-perpetuating the lie that they're being disadvantaged even while they gain extra right after extra right.

Makes me think we should give the communists the communism they desire and disown them to pay for their insane, damaging policy.

What's wrong with taking a bath at home?

Social housing often comes with a shower-only setup.

A bath is a luxury, like a garage or a big freezer.

Weird. Here it's a poor thing, so poor people can hand wash their clothes at home. Bath tubs also cost the same or less sometimes.

What the fuck do they do loitering corners all day? I get it that spitting is your passion, but hour after hour? What are they on the lookout for?

Outdated farm equipment.

Cheers for the one lad.

>this thread
>the state of European civilization

I think they have nothing to do, so they just waste time outside.

There's this one fat guy who sits outside the local kebab place. Here's there every day sitting on one of those white plastic chairs. He doesn't work there, just sits there doing nothing every single day. What a boring and odd life he has.

it´s ok goy, you didn´t know better

it took me a while, but top kek lad

Most of us didn't want to fight. Some were even sympathetic to your cause.
We got jew'd hard.

They do it all the time in arab countries. I guess their women don't want them to be at home

>he pays to be insulted
>like he pays for tv license / BBC propaganda
are british masochists???

only 40% of people under 5 years old in germany are ethnic germans.

Voltál már a Keletiben?

Burgers get rekt

German women given nigger baby dolls to practice with.

Kek
> one digit off
fuggg

>Post a picture of a refugee german class
>oh look all the refugees no germans there
gee good that you showed us this inside, really makes me think!

i thought german women were supposed to be attractive

Thicccck
110% would let her bang my ass

implying it was not cheaper to get niglet puppets because nobody wants to buy them

Ez valami mém? Voltam már ott éjszaka is sokszor és közel sem olyan vészes mint (((London))).

It's GONE MacReady

>To be fair, I think that's the regular welfare level.
Not really, that is like 60% of what a college grad gets in his first years after school here. So unless you are a highly qualified worker having already several years(in which case you wont even qualify for gibs because its easy to get hired then), you wont get that level of welfare.

Refugee gibs are crazy compared to other gibs for the native population.