Supporting Donald Trump but attacking Harvey Weinstein doesn't make any sense. Both are chronic sex abusers

Supporting Donald Trump but attacking Harvey Weinstein doesn't make any sense. Both are chronic sex abusers.

The list of women that have come forward about Donald Trump;
Ninni Laaksonen, former Miss Finland. Trump stood right next to me and suddenly he squeezed my butt in July 2006.
Jessica Drake. Said Trump grabbed and kissed her without consent, then offered her 10K for sex in 2006.
Karena Virginia. Says she was groped by Trump at the U.S. Open in 1998.
Cathy Heller. Says Trump grabbed her and attempted to kiss her at Mar-a-lago in 1997.
Summer Zervos. Apprentice contestant says Trump started kissing her and grabbing her breasts, began "thrusting his genitals." 2007.
Kristin Anderson. Said Trump reached under her skirt and grabbed her vagina through her underwear in the early 1990s.
Jessica Leeds. Said Trump lifted up the armrest, grabbed her breasts and reached his hand up her skirt in the early 1980s.
Rachel Crooks. Says she was assaulted by Trump in an elevator in Trump Tower in 2005.
Mindy McGillivray. Says Trump groped her while she was attending a concert at Mar-a-lago in 2003.
Natasha Stoynoff. Says Trump pushed her against a wall and jammed his tongue down her throat at Mar-a-lago in 2005.
Jennifer Murphy. Apprentice contestant says Trump kissed her on the lips after a job interview in 2005.
Cassandra Searles. Says Trump grabbed her ass and invited her to his hotel room in 2013.
Temple Taggart McDowell. Former Miss Utah says Trump kissed her directly on the lips the first time she met him in 1997.
Jill Harth. Says Trump repeatedly sexually harassed her and groped her underneath a table in 1993.
Jane Doe or Katie J. In June, a California woman Jane Doe filed a lawsuit alleging that Trump raped her at a party when she was 13 years old. Video testimony from Katie J, who accuses Trump of raping her at 13 twitter.com/BanditRandom/status/894799540485619712. 1994

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/politics/labor-nominee-acosta-cut-deal-with-billionaire-in-sex-abuse-case-involving-40-underage-girls/2017/03/21/d33271a8-0d85-11e7-ab07-07d9f521f6b5_story.html?utm_term=.dd7e1123b727
scribd.com/doc/316341058/Donald-Trump-Jeffrey-Epstein-Rape-Lawsuit-and-Affidavits
dailywire.com/news/5749/both-trump-and-clinton-went-jeffrey-epsteins-sex-amanda-prestigiacomo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Trump_sexual_misconduct_allegations
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Epstein got a year for child sex trafficking and almost everything pertaining to everything he was involved in got sealed. There are rumors that there was a sealed list of every person Epstein provided girls and boys to and it was fucking incredible.
>The prosecutor who gave him the super lenient sentence is the Secretary of Labour in Trump's cabinet. They protect their own.
washingtonpost.com/politics/labor-nominee-acosta-cut-deal-with-billionaire-in-sex-abuse-case-involving-40-underage-girls/2017/03/21/d33271a8-0d85-11e7-ab07-07d9f521f6b5_story.html?utm_term=.dd7e1123b727

>Both Defendants had let me know that each was a very wealthy, powerful man and indicated that they had the power, ability and means to carry out their threats. Indeed, Defendant Trump stated that I shouldn't ever say anything if I didn't want to disappear like Maria, a 12-year-old female that was forced to be involved in the third incident with Defendant Trump and that I had not seen since that third incident, and he was capable of having my whole family killed
scribd.com/doc/316341058/Donald-Trump-Jeffrey-Epstein-Rape-Lawsuit-and-Affidavits

Sup Forums only attacks *stain because he's a jew and they're never persecuted for anything. Nobody on Sup Forums gives a shit about beta faggots who think that grabbing a woman ass is "abuse".
Stop being an incel and go out in a bar you pathetic fucking excuse for a man.

>Jessica Drake. Said Trump grabbed and kissed her without consent, then offered her 10K for sex in 2006.
top kek
what a C U C K

Evgenij you forgot your proxy

>The first major scandal to hit the Trump campaign besides the typical what a racist, such a sexist, yada yada yada, came from a lawsuit stemming from the infamous sex parties held by billionaire and known pedophile Jeffrey Epstein. The woman named in the suit is Katie Johnson, who says Trump took her virginity in 1994 when she was only 13 and being held by Epstein as a slave.
>Johnson says in the complaint that Trump and Epstein threatened her and her family with bodily harm if she didnt comply with all of their disgusting demands. The Trump campaign has been on this immediately, calling it absolute nonsense and not even remotely true or possible.

>memeflag
>cries about actual flags
You forgot your balls in your mothers purse.

>Ninni Laaksonen, former Miss Finland. Trump stood right next to me and suddenly he squeezed my butt in July 2006.
That was made-up story by finnish newspaper company tied with CNN

>Supporting Donald Trump but attacking Harvey Weinstein doesn't make any sense.

Why do you think Trump hasn't spoken about this?

Go shill for the convicted pedophile Epstein

>Nobody on Sup Forums gives a shit about beta faggots who think that grabbing a woman ass is "abuse".
Yes, Epstein is totally not an abuser. #FreeEpstein

>Both Trump And Clinton Went To Jeffrey Epstein's Sex Slave Island.
dailywire.com/news/5749/both-trump-and-clinton-went-jeffrey-epsteins-sex-amanda-prestigiacomo

[Citation needed]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Trump_sexual_misconduct_allegations
There's a whole wikipedia page on the many victims of Trump's rapings
Funny how Trump has ties to Hollywood, ties to Epstein, ties to Bill Clinton and has been accused of rape his entire life, yet somehow Sup Forums thinks this is one massive globalist conspiracy against Trump. Trump himself admitted that he grabs women's pussies without even waiting (aka Weinstein's mentality), yet Sup Forums thinks Trump would never rape anyone.

Yeah, she lost. get over it faggot.

Trump's victims did lose.Getting raped by pic related is mentally traumatizing.

Also, did you defend Bill Clinton like this?
>Bill Clinton won, get over it
no, retard, you just kept shouting
>BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST
even though Trump is just as bad

Sauce or gtfo

Read the thread before defending rapists, mr. Muhammed

>Nobody on Sup Forums gives a shit about beta faggots who think that grabbing a woman ass is "abuse".

>In an article by The Palm Beach Post, Mindy McGillivray stated that in January 2003, when she was 23 years old, she was groped by Trump at his Mar-a-Lago estate.[3][43] She said, "All of a sudden I felt a grab, a little nudge. I think it's [my friend Ken Davidoff's] camera bag, that was my first instinct. I turn around and there's Donald. He sort of looked away quickly."[3] Ken Davidoff, a photographer, corroborated McGillivray's account, saying he remembered her pulling him aside moments after the alleged incident to say "Donald just grabbed my ass!"[43]
>He sort of looked away quickly
So fucking alpha!

I dont care about any of it. Roasties gonna roast.

Committed a crime? Sure. But fuck off with he grabbed by butt 15 years ago and now he is in politics.

All of this probably happened
Don't care because God emperor

Is trump Samson reborn?

Trump is a rapist pedophile reborn