HAPPENING

Israeli aircraft attack Syrian SAMs 50km from Damascus.
Syria said before a few attacks that their reaction will be large, but an attack later there was no reaction. Will there be any now?
>HAPPENING
HAPPENING
>HAPPENING
HAPPENING
>HAPPENING

>muzzos getting cucked by kikes
>whites getting cucked by muzzos
really makes me think

WHY IS ISRAEL ALLOWED TO HAVE IT'S OWN MILITARY

says the American kek

Perpetual mood

i dont see why your laughing. look at a map. come WW3 your just another meat shield who will be over run by sand niggers and germany will let you be taken

the will regale their grand children with the story of your eradication at the hands of faggy goat fuckers and how while they were called kebabs you were the ones being skewered... with benis

Stop. War is not the answer.

Why can't we pay our debt instead of burying ourselves with more?

of course there wont be any because jewmerica wont let anything happen to their greatest ally

>WW3

Don't make me fucking laugh, there will be no war, the most potent weapon is immigration.
Who is even gonna fight a 3rd WW? China? Sand people? Niggers? The third world is going to drown you faggots, because prosperous countries can give handouts. Good thing we have no economy :^)

wow so much for that s400 area denial

Exactly
The crisis was manufactures so we don't get to keep any sandniggers and send them straight to Germany instead
two of the terrorists that killed a couple hundred 2 years ago passed through Greece first
everything going according to plan

Jews shoot from their own airspace so Syria cant engage targets there or US will claim it was an act of war and invade

Do you really think that they would press the button on israeli aircraft? Apex kek, this would drag the USA into the conflict, because the kikes would respond, most likely get BTFO left and right and then cry foul play

Does Syria have nuclear weapons? What's wrong with Jews, why are they attacking Syria?

Yeah tell me about it. Only Russian made jets get shot down in modern combat.

You mean just like every other conflict where the IDF curbstomped the Arab armies? Do you even history?

>Yeah, kikes totally did it by themselves

Really nigger?

Arabs had much more help from the soviets than the jews from the amercians, you retarded nigger.

They can't fuck with the Israelis over there. They all tried and got absolutely smashed.

do you actually think that america had troops or airmen committed in any of the wars israel fought? we weren't even particularly friendly until the 80s. early on israel's western ally was france.

You might honestly have struck gold with that comment. What if mass immigration really is a new standard of warfare? It bypasses the fighting and retaliatory response by forcing the moral highground, while taking on millions of people who will slowly sabotage and destroy a region from the inside by culturally and financially destroying them from the inside.

Actually nothing of value happened and nothing serious will come out of this.

Back to your hole Shlomo, you're so shit at this.

Goddamn kikes. Bongs shouldn't have given them a country. They are worse than gypsies.

Syria were building a nuclear reactor with the help of north korea, but we managed to destroy it in 2007.

Literally nothing happened, perkele fag

i feel like i read this news every other week. nothing ever comes from it