Hillary Clinton says Assange, Murdoch and Comey colluded with Russia to help Trump win US election

>Hillary Clinton says Julian Assange colluded with Russia to help Donald Trump win US election
http:// www.abc.net.au/news/2017-10-16/hillary-clinton-says-julian-assange-helped-donald-trump-win/9047944
https:// archive.fo/GNepv

So she finally did it guys, she went all out and suggested that Assange himself is a Russian proxy.
So.. anyone still got that email where she stated she wanted Assange murdered?

>Julian Assange hits back at Hillary Clinton's claim he is a Russian 'tool' on Four Corners
baka.com.au/entertainment/tv-and-radio/julian-assange-hits-back-at-hillary-clintons-claim-he-is-a-russian-tool-on-four-corners-20171016-gz2020.html
archive.fo/eaoLH

Even Rupert Murdoch and James Comey were dragged into this. What the fuck is wrong with this woman?

Other urls found in this thread:

baka.com.au
archive.fo/FHxMm
psypost.org/2017/09/losers-likely-believe-conspiracy-theories-study-finds-49694
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't wanna open this thread because I don't want two bullets in the back of my hea..... .

>baka.com.au
kek, wordfilters

Meant to be Sydney Morning Herald.

Now Julian Assange is a Trump supporter. Julian. Assange.

Some of us do to be frank. Especially after reading this utter bullshit.

Where's that email from her about "sending a missile" or something at assange.

Didn't he actually criticise Trump?

Ah I finally found this fucking thing.

They always accuse others of what they are guilty of.

as Russian I can confirm that we actually hacked American election

Indeed.
archive.fo/FHxMm

Assange I can understand - but fucking Murdoch and Comey?

Wasn't Comey covering her fucking ass?
What a total fucking lowlife.

Holy moly, look at slide threads. Really? For this?

Are you that vain shillery?

kek wrong screen shot

Though I suggest you read that too.

Yes, he has. And he did again just this morning too about the unconstitutional withhunt for him continuing under trump. If this admin doesnt at least do SOMETHING regarding the information he has uncovered, then they are also just swamp creatures.

>What the fuck is wrong with this woman?

Why would you want to eat that scum Maloch?
Shit-tier taste.

Today, elections are too important to be left to voting public. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for political thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Russian infiltration, Russian indoctrination, Russian subversion and the international Trump conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids. I first became aware of it, Whoopi, during the physical act of love. One of my Project Monarch slaves (clean, age 14) had just finished fisting my floppy cunt while eating my ass when a, a uh, a profound sense of fatigue... a feeling of emptiness followed. Luckily I... I was able to interpret these feelings correctly. Loss of narrative control.

She wakes up everyday with a massive case of butthurt. And she is no longer licking Humas pussy, so shes passed about that.

She could have easily won if she didnt piss all over working class dudes and had visited the rust belt with a jobs plan.

I think you need to get your facts straight

"The weaponised wiki leaks "

she off her meds again?

psypost.org/2017/09/losers-likely-believe-conspiracy-theories-study-finds-49694

Seems to prove this study.

Stop lying to yourselves. Its fucking obvious that assange colluden with trump, Putin, comey, Hitler, atilla the hun, ghengis khan, emperor Palatine and oda nobunaga just to try And discredit Hillary and influence the election
If you don't see this I feel sorry for you

you forgot the pope, he hosted the meeting.

Milo is that you?

Friendly reminder that I won't "announce" myself with nicknames y'all gave me anymore BUT, Assange will release if he makes it to the 21st and it will only PROVE the irony of what Clinton is implying because she's right, but not in the way the media is spinning her statements.

The overall release will conclude and confirm that the Clinton Campaign/DNC collided with Russia themselves in an attempt to catapult Trump over his GOP competitors during the primaries, then use bolster his cordial business relationship with Russia/Putin, to push the "Russia collusion/hacking" narrative. The problem for them is that Wikileaks has held a lot of this info for a while, via NYPD pbtained files/communications collected from Huma/Weiners laptop. They had mirrored the files/communications before handing it over to the FBI as part of their initial investigation, which is why they publicly threatened the FBI themselves, stating if the FBI didn't release and push for DOJ indictments, the NYPD would release.

This is why I said last night, it's not a pizza release. Yes, there will be the same Podesta-style creepy-coded references, maybe a few unironic Weiner owned images of pre-teens he sent dicks and tits back and forth with, sprinkled throughout communications which will be included in this dump because Wikileaks doesn't remove or edit the total bulk of any files, they publish it all in full, BUT, Hillary will not go down for pizza as a result of this dump.

This dump will be broad. It will probably be the biggest file dump Wikileaks has ever published in size and when it's out there, it's going to leave NO DOUBT on things like, WHO colluded with Russia, WHY it was done, WHAT crimes Hillary (as Secretary of State AND as a presidential candidate) and the elite DNC/GOP/Obama admin, like Lynch, Comey, etc. actually committed. Again, when it's done you will have ZERO DOUBT AS TO WHO IS ACTUALLY GUILTY OF CRIMES AND ELECTONS RIGGING.

Well he has turned down leaks on Russia

>Never forget he grew up in a child sex cult.

It seems more like an 'off the cuff' comment then anything else. You can't say that she was seriously considering bombing an embassy and killing hundreds of other people.

Holy fuck I'm glad I don't use twitter. I! Reading comments on olbermans and assanges tweets and literally every time someone has an opposing viewpoint their called a bot. Toppest of keks. These Normie's use social media but are too addicted to give it up when they already know its used to herd people like sheep. I almost feel bad for them. Almost.

>Again, when it's done you will have ZERO DOUBT AS TO WHO IS ACTUALLY GUILTY OF CRIMES AND ELECTONS RIGGING.
D-do you mean it's actually going to HAPPEN? I don't need a world ender, but I'm starting to get addicted with this acceleration

She dindu nuffin

Thank you based user. My body is ready to experience the same feeling back from the podesta leaks days.

>You can't say that she was seriously considering bombing an embassy and killing hundreds of other people.
Many a truth is spoken in jest. Also this is Hillary we're talking about here, are you fucking kidding? She'd slit the throats of millions of babies just to kill Assange if she could get away with it.

He has a Russia leak going on right now

Literally everyone who did not bow down and worship her is a "Russian agent."

Putin and comey have financial ties to her

Since no fap I've allowed myself hookers and happy ending massages instead of dating cos busy.

There's so much talk of Russians but I'm yet to find a good supply of Russian hookers. They're all asian.

And people without stem degrees are likely to believe psychology is a real science

>Be nasty old bitch in poor health
>Be rich because you spend your life ripping off the ppl you swore to serve
>Run for President, even though nobody wanted you too and you've never won a contested election before and your political career is highlighted by a series of bureaucratic positions your husband promised tio get you as long as you didn't divorce him while he was a sitting President.
>Lose by the biggest vote-to-electoral ratio in American history, showing gross incompetence the likes of which have never been seen
>Blame every one else
How in the fuck does any one still support this woman? She wretched. I mean, I understand hating Trump, you can still do that without supporting this delusional loser.
My only hope is she lives long enough to see the day of the rope.

I support her 110% as long as she runs again in 2020. Nothing would be sweeter than her losing a second time.

Murdoch was trying to destroy Trump until he became the nominee.

>snopes

Which makes this more intriguing.

Thanks Owen "The Destroyer" Schroyer

Murdoch is a little under the radar actually, he does any to shake water off his back, but he also owns Fox News, who are the only network to vent an alternative opinion.

I could have sworn some poster on here a few years ago said that we would one day consider faux in a better light compared to the rest of the networks.
Well, that turned out correct in the end... amazing.

>Fox News, who are the only network to vent an alternative opinion
It's the same shit, just with racist undertones. Still a CIA op like the rest.