Uhmm really makes you think

Uhmm really makes you think

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tennessee_Valley_Authority
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for yourself, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life? How can you make a real difference in society, when the greatest extent of your capacity is to be out-organized by jews on social media?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, everyday, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Clear your mind of self destructive thoughts, and keep yourself focused on realistic goals. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That is very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life.

If clumpf didn't end the Paris climate agreement we could be sending billions to these subhuman chinks and niggers as an incentive to use trash cans

>be planet earth
>have a country named nigger

Hard to believe that all of those polluted rivers run through countries inhabited by subhumans.

Really tickled my almonds.

Russians confirmed subhumans

>95% of all plastic polluting the world's oceans comes from just TEN rivers
>all located in third-world shitholes
What did they mean by this?

Not to defend the russians but half of the Amur river pass through China.

Since OP is a faggot, here's some actual data.

>third world
>russia
>china

Someone doesn't know what third world means.

>Amur

Fucking chinks with their fucking chemical factories

Nuclear genocide when?

Neither China or Russia are first world sweety.

I like this pasta especially on slide/demoralization posts. But even though the OP's text is copy/paste shit, the pic is enough to stimulate some interesting convo. So I feel like you didn't need to post that this time.

Brace for it:

between First and Third World there might be a Second World.

Second World is just what Third World shitters tell themselves so they can sleep at night.

This one never gets old to me

>North Korea higher than the US
Doubt it.

remember white goys, stop having white kids to save the environment

is there another way to produce my plastic water bottle and anonymous mask?

dirty niggers

Cleansing our countries of shitskins might not be enough anymore.

IT'S ALL WHITEY'S FAULT! PAY FOR ECO-REFUGEES!

5 years ago when I was underageb& I asked my mom to stop buying the shitty micro-bead soaps because I was deebly goncerned about plastic pollution in oceans.

What a fucking surprise, fuck every type of nigger except snow-nigger

kek

Fucking rivers ruining our oceans.

That's like quoting black crime statistics.

Fucking Indus and Dindus man.

Because shitskins dont know how to just throw stuff in a bin instead of littering all over the place. Thanks to this they will kill the whole fucking ocean, good job shitskins

Sink the chinks

Mostly chinks and the neckbeards on here whine about niggers, typical

Nigger detected

these shitstains need Ebola-chan in their lives

B-but it's white people who need to stop having children to save the planet

>the Western world will never grow the balls to eliminate 3rd world genetic trash, who are destroying the planet

>2001

Wew you can see the flow of the Ganges in that map where people shit the most.

I'm not at all surprised by that figure, but I'm very surprised the Nile is on the list.

t. Pajeet

spanish are indeed retarded

to be fair, these rivers also serve most of the earth's population

what the fuck, how is this more common in the north? i thought the most racial "pure" ("""""pure""" at this stage, the least mixed if anything) lived there

>greenfags expect north americans and europeans to feel guilty over their giant floating patch of garbage meme

Fucking whitey, pay up.

Why? Have you ever been to Cairo? Egypt is so fucking dirty. They throw their rubbish away wherever they go and garbage fires everywhere

better increase regulations in the US to reduce it from .0001 to .00001

>places with the most people on earth cause the most pollution
really activates my almonds

Let's be real. Anything not America is third world.

Listen guys. The case is just now. White people will eradicate all other races from Earth. It will be for the best of the planet. It is just now.

You can stop the build up.

This is why Chinks are nigger tier.

first world = NATO aligned
second world = USSR aligned and communists
third world = irrelevant or non aligned

post the tweet what were the comments

It is outdated. It was during the Cold War.

First world = US, NATO, and it allies
Second world = USSR, Warsaw Pact, and it allies
Third world = Neutral countries and others who never join either the US or USSR.

The third world countries are pretty much a large chess for the Americans and the Soviets.

Everyone thinks "third world" just means undeveloped

Cant wait 2 mins for it to sufficate first fucking subhumans

Why they didn't called developing countries? Or least developed?

do you know how I know you're a nu-male ?

I don't know
Easier to say maybe

>third world = irrelevant or non aligned
*no/stolen civilization = niggers
we need to add a category

Because torturing animals makes you alpha fucking toothpaste faggot you're entire country is blacked kys

Your*

you've probably never even killed a fucking animal for food.

Developing countries are countries that are growing and improving themselves. However, problems like poverty, crime, and corruption, are still exist. Least developed countries are countries that they don't have anything: from government to economy. Pretty much a failed state.
I forgot to said newly industrialized countries: countries are turning into a rich, developed nations.

Why can't India build working Sanitation systems when it has the largest potential workforce, aside from China, in the entire world?

This is 19th century technology. I'm assuming the political system, and cultural priorities, are largely to blame for this. There's no reason they couldn't completely electrify their country, and build a working sewer system- if they set their mind to it.

The question is- why haven't they?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tennessee_Valley_Authority

I'm know I'm using generalizations formed by a quick overview in Western Media.... I wonder what a more detailed look at median lifestyle, economic, education, sanitary, and medical progress looks like when comparing India and China and why the one is lagging behind the other.

North was also ruled by muslims for a while.

Cant we just put a collection device at or nesr the end of each river?

>graduate top of your high school class
> promising young future
> get accepted to top 10 university
>study statistics in undergrad because you love math
> get accepted into an ivy league grad school
> be part of their study abroad program
> arrive in India eager to study their culture
>mfw they didn't tell me the program was to travel the streets collecting poo samples for 2 years

Third World people should probably have less children? Instead they should be the ones doing all that butt stuff, etc.

It's interesting how some of the details, that many people are so willing to dismiss, as little irrational scribbles in books manifest themselves and create such huge differences in culture, and consequently in lifestyle, economics, and standard of living.

How much of the difference between the Western Europe/USA and the rest of the world can be traced to the "Protestant*" work ethic, the belief that cleanliness is next to Godliness, and the central figure of the religion being a Carpenter, instead of a Prince, Warlord, Aesthitc, or Guru has lead to the differences that were/are present between the various parts of the globe.

Of course, discussing such things would probably get you fired and/or boycotted as being "racist" in modern universities; going against the doctrine which of Multicultural equivalency regardless of outcome.

*Sloth is also a sin in Catholicism. "Ora et Labora".

Recycle that plastic bag, goy

It's from 2001, designated shitting streets have almost been eradicated in the north since then, almost for a decade now.

>Niger River

It's like the end of time, and garbage is all that has survived.

APOLOGIZE FOR KILLING U.S. SOLDIERS

That was Mali

It doesnt matter wether he's ever killed an animal or not you nigger, its called respect. If you're gonna eat something thats fine, but dont dice the fucker up while it's still breathing. Fucking sub-humans need to be purged