>>145487314

Poland must be the conspiracy capitol of the world then.

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20061026155231/http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_proven_conspiracies#1956_COINTELPRO
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for yourself, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life? How can you make a real difference in society, when the greatest extent of your capacity is to be out-organized by jews on social media?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Clear your mind of self destructive thoughts, and keep yourself focused on realistic goals. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That's very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life

>losers
What's the definition of a loser?

Same modern day definition of a nazi probably

waht did he mean by this?
no gf.

History proves that conspiracy theories aren't baseless.

yup, considering how the left became conspiracy theorists en masse when Trump won...

if you believe everything is a conspiracy you're bound to be right at least once. like a broken clock is right twice a day.

The fuck is "conspiracy"?
The fuck is "loser"?

>but if we report something for which we have no real evidence then it doesn't count as a conspiracy theory tho ;)

>People who are on the outside, people who lost, people who lack control, tend to believe in conspiracy theories.

>We see this play out in our national debates: when Bush was president, Democrats were the ones propagating the conspiracy theories. They put forward theories about 9/11, war for oil, Halliburton, Cheney, Blackwater, etc. When Obama came to office, those theories became socially and politically inert. The prominent conspiracy theories came from Republicans and were about Obama faking his birth certificate, killing the kids at Sandy Hook, Benghazi, etc.

>Now that Trump is president, the popular conspiracy theories come from Democrats and focus on Trump and Russia, Uscinski said. Conspiracy theories follow the ebb and flow of power and losers tend to propagate them the most.

Seems pretty accurate to me, conspiratards BTFO

I believe that too. I know many loosers who believe in the conspiracy theory that diversity makes us stronger and shit like that

Goddamnit, it is not that fucking hard to blend in. Do you niggers TRY to glow in the dark? The whole point of that meme is that it's an alliteration or a rhyme, you dusty shills have my noggin joggin all the way over to my fucking factory full of activating almonds

Your entire GDP is a fucking cabbage.
I bet ypu get paid in bathwater you bumble fuck.

Not digging on Poland, my grandfather was from there. I just don't trust these kind of lists at all. The only people I know to take IQ tests are retards trying to prove they aren't retards. No one I know has ever been asked to take one for data collection.

we've known this since welcome to the nhk was written 15 years ago, why would they feel the need to perform a study

>implying they BELIEVE what they say

What conspiracy theory are we talking about and what exactly constitutes a loser in this sense?
For instance, people nowadays throw around the word Nazi to those who they don't agree with, those who don't agree with them, or those who are not the modern day liberal.

Regime's henchmen calling the regime's critics 'losers'.

>study finds

This, you know tatsuhiko is still neet and living off the royalties

"b. To employ propaganda assets to [negate] and refute the attacks of the critics. Book reviews and feature articles are particularly appropriate for this purpose."

"The unclassified attachments to this guidance should provide useful background material for passing to assets. Our ploy should point out, as applicable, that the critics are (I) wedded to theories adopted before the evidence was in, (I) politically interested, (III) financially interested, (IV) hasty and inaccurate in their research, or (V) infatuated with their own theories."

web.archive.org/web/20061026155231/http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_proven_conspiracies#1956_COINTELPRO

There are literally hundreds of proven conspiracies that are scattered in banal minutia. Like it or not, misinformation is easy to come by and shit gets buried.

To be fair article points out liberal losers too

In criminal cases, the government alleges conspiracy over 50% of the time, making (((them))) the biggest conspiracy theorists.

Also, the older I get, the more I see that
>conspiracy + time = accepted fact

B-b-b-but I'm only a loser because the Jewish illuminati keeps me down

I truly hate conspiracy theory retards who infest this sub, or the internet at large. Nothing is more fucking tedious, I have to skil 30% of the site caues of you annoying faggots.

MK Ultra and wikileaks - there's your conspiracies. Other than that you're a delusional retard

The term conspiracy theory was coined by the CIA, don't believe me? Search it.

>People who are mindless drones are more likely to believe the world is pure sunshine and sparkles
really activates my almonds

RUSSIA

Explains Hillary

Yesterday's conspiracy theory is tomorrow's old news.

>Proceeds to vote for handouts for big corps, because "muh jahbgivers"
>Proceeds to vote for whatever shit to keep his pension
>Proceeds to let in immigrants to pay less to them

Eternal boomer. When the generation F dies, america will truly be free

MUH RUSSIANS

That certainly explains libshits believing Russia "hacked the election."

Actually read what the article says you tard

And yet the left afet 1,5 years with countless "stories" and no prove for even a single one of them is still on the muhh russia train lol

So this is a serious question.

>which government agency promotes the magical negro tripe in films?

Fucking every movie depicts god as a Black. Angels as black. Wise confidants as black.

It can't be a ((coincidence)) it happens with too much regularity.

Is it just a meme? Or is it (((incentivized)))?

November 8th proved that wrong. Bitch as much as you won't but a birther won the highest office in the most powerful country in the world. Winners aren't losers, find another label.