What's the 1 thing Sup Forums belives and you don't?

What's the 1 thing Sup Forums belives and you don't?

>pic rel

>Holocaust didn't happen

This phrase is a great example of controlling though by controlling language

Black men are more manly

bitch, if its real nobody would be in jail for questioning it.
you dont see flat earthers go to jail do you

Having multiple sex partners damages men for future relationships/marriage too.

that jews are bad. Sup Forums always talks about the master race, but if anything, jews ARE the master race. high IQ, wealthy, controls the levers of power with minimum population. they are the ideal fit for a capitalist society.

i find some nigresses extremely hot, and wouldnt mind impregnating some and then letting them take care of my ape child on their own

I race mixed with a Japanese girl

Eyy i just read it.

That there are distinct, definable races of people. It's just such obvious fucking nonsense.

Flat earthers also don't usually have a genocidal agenda.

I don't believe in that the holocaust didn't happend, but then again, I don't believe it did. I feel like Sup Forums is too lazy to look into it for me to really believe it but the rest of the world seem to be okay with people lying about the holocaust constantly, so the whole thing could might as well be fake.

Lel. I get this done everytime I get my colonoscopy. They have to blow air into your intestines to check for rifts.

White women are classy

A muslim posting from a muslim country, you don't see that often.

The Jews never lost control of Christianity or Islam. Why has there never been a Jewish-Christian or Jewish-Muslim crusade???

I feel that way about all non-European girls and am a lot more relaxed talking to them. White girls make me nervous

>lel. inhumane, unimaginably cruel torture, just like when i get checked at the doctor.

actually we see pakis a lot you meme loving now drop your fucking meme flag before you start tripcoding you chuckles fuck

Can someone change the swastika to a star?
Would be a funny to rewrite the last speech bubble for shits and giggles and also the derail ops shitty thread

>Denying existence of genocide
>genocidal ajenda
There's that "everyone I don't like is a nazi" so common among leftists.

explain further for my tiddies addled mind

How high do you think Sephardic IQ is.

Fucking Richie