Hello Sup Forums

Hello Sup Forums

I'm being groomed by a political group to be a future PM in Australia. The group is run by former politicians and PR consultants, it is a right wing, libertarian organisation, however they want limited immigration and to roll back the chinese grasp on Australia. They also want to promote Australian nationalism and patriotism.

The group helped secure me a spot at oxford in their PPE double bachelor. I previously studied business and law with the help of the group. When I complete the course I will be offered further mentoring, and job opportunities within the government to help prepare me to enter politics as a local, then state, then federal candidate.

They're looking to start a grass roots movement here in Australia. If you have any questions ask away

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oC9J6O6soHA
youtube.com/watch?v=kTfISvjC_i8
youtu.be/ugMpdPhLwWc?t=977
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bumping with Aussie Sup Forums memes.

show boipussy

how should australia position itself between USA and China given the coming fight over world reserve currency

I thought Australia was run by kangeroos

Why didn't that group sieze political power in Australia already?
Why do you hope that they will in the future?
Why did they choose you instead of some man who has proven his skills and merit by his achievements, and has gotten the needed experience on his own?

Hardmode: convince me you aren't LARPing

So basically, where is proofs?

Cos I agree kvassbro.

How do you find time to larp on pol?

Op's jpg is a reference to Project Monarch. Similar concept to MK Ultra. Here is a documentary that is a great introduction to this concept. Think Manchurian Candidate.

youtube.com/watch?v=oC9J6O6soHA

^^^Except TPTB use torture-induced brainwashing instead of regular old stage hypnosis

I wouldnt worry about China, their economy is near collapse. It would take me a while to explain in depth but here is a quick run down.

Chinas industry is slowing down rapidly, the government is propping it up with various paper projects, things like cities, new railways, subsidizing "houses" which are actually just concrete slabs stacks on top of eachother ect. to keep their GDP appearing as if its growing when in actual fact its negative.

As long as Australia stays close with the U.S.A and strengthens its ties to India we will be okay. China is about to collapse yet again. Chinas history has been a cycle of immense growth then complete obliteration, they've dug themselves another hole which will likely see china split up into multiple countries sometime in the 21st century.

Americas reserve currency will outlast China as a nation, but will be phased out in the next few years as its facing a crippling economic crash, with multiple contributing factors.

Gun rights?

Nice larp and all, but a secret group grooming some guy for a libertarian agenda (with nationalism sprinkled on top for some reason)? Nope, sorry, 2/10.

What does the future hold for whites? How should we position ourselves in society to protect our families and the race?

this confirms the larp or that you don't know much

ehm t-thanks

Id be happy with just castle doctrine

>why didnt that group sieze power in Australia

Its a relatively new group

>Why do hope that they will in the future

They've got a strong platform and are already garnering support and capital

>why did they cchoose you instead of some man who has prove his skills

They have plenty of experienced people already involved in politics currently, the reason I got involved was because of a few essays I wrote during highschool grab the attention of my teacher who asked if I was interested in joining a mentoring group for upcoming politicians, activists and business leaders.

They want to liberalize gun rights and self defence laws so people dont have to rely on the police to protect them.

Its not a secret group. I said libertarian because its economic and social policies are influenced heavily by past libertarian thinkers. Its taking the best elements of free trade and the best elements of nationalism and synthesizing them.

Nationalism promotes healthy communities and libertarianism ensures people are able to take care of themselves, allowing the government to scale itself back.

What else do you want to know, would you like more explanation on why chinas economy is failing?

So basically they're lolbertarian larpers who will just restart the cycle of degeneracy and waste more time for the final revolution?

give a summary of how you became chosen

Are you a bloke?

>Why did they choose you instead of some man who has proven his skills and merit by his achievements, and has gotten the needed experience on his own?

I wasnt happy with the answer I gave here because I felt like it was too short. Basically they head hunt for younger people, the goal being that if they are mentored right they will be better equipped to become leaders in the future. We were taught many different subjects, ranging from economics to philosophy and sociology. The long term goal is to develop a larger movement in the next few years. So a big part of that is obviously equipping the younger generation with the right tools. I may not become the next PM of Australia because Im still competing with others in the group for that chance later on.

Isn't everyone a Larper? We're all in live action, we're all playing a role. Really buzzes my brazil nuts.

Did well in highschool, my teacher recommended I get involved and it kind of just went from there.

I have a benis yes

The majority of politicians are trans, like Hollywood and pro sport. Enjoy being a flesh puppet of Satan.

what is gold to you?

what do you think of cryptocurrency?

Why be so cagey about the "group" and all this shit?

And how did they get you accepted into Oxford, isn't that more your own doing? Or you had good grades and they wrote recommendations and you think that got you over the line?

How many children have you been forced to abuse to prove your loyalty?

also to add more to this The idea is that libertarianism helps foster a strong economy and strong individuals, and nationalism helps foster stronger communities, stronger communities actually leads to less degeneracy because of social pressure, social expectations, cultural virtues ect.

They really want to reshape the worst parts of our culture and get foreign influence (Primarily china) out of Australian affairs.

future PM?
we need that stuff yesterday, not in 20 years

also haven't you automatically disqualified yourself by posting here?

Ok, now thats good larp. Id say a solid 7/10.

Because if I mention the group I feel like someone may figure out how to contact them and Im not sure if me posting on here about my experiences would jeopardize my position within the group. It probably wouldnt but i'd prefer to be cautious anyway.

Many of the group are oxford graduates and donors, their recommendations definitely helped me get in, the PPE course is notoriously difficult to get into and so who knows if I would have gotten in on my academic merits alone.

Gold is a stable way to store value, unless you believe they'll be able to mine astroids soon.

Crypto currency is also a fairly good store of currency if it has some intrinsic value. If it can be replicated easily by another person (i.e bitcoin clones) then its not a particularly good crypto or store of value because its easily replicated.

None.

Better late than never.

How are u planning on running a country when the national currency might not be aud?

What's the plan to keep the welfare state rolling? Where should we invest?

name of group?

and how do I get involved?

>Crypto currency is also a fairly good store of currency if it has some intrinsic value. If it can be replicated easily by another person (i.e bitcoin clones) then its not a particularly good crypto or store of value because its easily replicated.

ok, we know you won't be PM

How were they able to teach you that there is a china & us crash coming but our government was so dumb as to create a massive real estate bubble which will cause a crash just as bad here?

Please put money where your mouth is.

and at least they have factories that make things

>How are you planning on running a country when the national currency might not be AUD?

We're looking at a few options at the moment. The stand out option is to install a new AUD thats backed by precious metals and rare earth metals that have industrial uses in technology.

>Whats the plan to keep the welfare state rolling?

The goal is to deregulate business and roll back the welfare state while offering free business education. We want to promote self reliance and help foster a positive environment to help new businesses succeed. Deregulation and business education = More businesses = More jobs = Less need for welfare ect.

Thats the quick run down anyway

>Where should we invest?

Australian tech companies and rare earth refineries/mining companies

I dont feel comfortable mentioning either of these.

what a shitty LARP kys

We're fucked actually. So is Canada. The goal is to minimize damage and to fix the economy as quickly as possible.

The group has a lot of involvement in business with many former execs being involved. Through one of these former execs I've met current execs at sinosteel in china. They were the ones who fully explained the situation to me.

Will you bin poofta marriage when you become PM?

Interesting, obviously most of the regulations in existence are due to.. global governance (un) how are you planning to decouple from this system?

One doesn't just walk away from something like that.

>Young right wing guy gets elected in Austria
>plus 'al'
More like the future PM of Autistia.
Like the image tho.

I'm prone to agree, while OPs posts appear detailed, it seems like silly fodder which actually has no basis.

Tits/proof or GTFO.

What a shit thread, you're a complete disappointment OP, you can't even run a decent thread what makes you think you can run a country?

>they've dug themselves another hole which will likely see china split up into multiple countries sometime in the 21st century.

based on what?

>but will be phased out in the next few years

and replaced with what?

which political group btw?

>Why did they choose you instead of some man who has proven his skills and merit by his achievements, and has gotten the needed experience on his own?

he's a male prositute

Hes advocating for mining companies and shit so it's a young liberal shill, maybe a rebranded young liberal with a cool new name. Maybe just an IPA backed retard.

Nothing hes said has been meaningful

he won't

Australian Conservatives

Firstly we're looking to completely redesign the government. We're looking to redefine the scope of our government, which will involve a push to eliminate as many departments and agencies as we can while maintaining what we define as "necessary functions", things like maintaining a police force, defense forces, fire departments, some parks and recreation programs and conservation ect.

There is a lot of bloat in government, and many agencies exist that you will have never heard of and serve little to no purpose. These will be eliminated, along with the regulations and policies they enforce. These can all be eliminated without drawing the watchful eye of the U.N.

The next phase will mostly focus and decoupling from the U.N by eliminating certain regulations and withdrawing from certain international agreements, such as the parris climate accord. We will also attempt to renegotiate trade deals on a country by country basis. There is a lot more to be specific about but this is the general idea. A lot of this will face road blocking and there will be a lot of red tape to tear through to get shit done.

No, we're looking to throw the left a bone so that we can focus on bigger issues, they can keep gay marriage but we're going to bring in religious freedom laws so no one will be forced to marry them so that should make it difficult for them at least.

We're really looking to get gay stuff back in the bedroom and out of the public eye.

hello larpo

>based on what?

The chinese government spends a ridiculous amount of money trying to appear as if its economies stable. They build and build and build even though they're not creating anything of value it inflates their GDP figure.

The biggest issues in china are the internal bank system, its corruption, its slowing industry (steel and iron are piled in warehouses all over china and aren't being used, they're in a huge glut but its kept under wraps.)

Another big issue is that now China has formed a strong middle class, their industry is producing goods too expensive for them so they are outsourcing to Africa and other countries to supply their middle class with luxury items, essentially undercutting their own industry, as these African nations, or places like india, are beginning to compete with china in chinas biggest export regions.

I can keep going if you want?

>and replaced with what?

A similar currency system to what I mentioned in this post Not a liberal, Liberals sold out Australia to China, just like Labor has.

>I'm being groomed by a political group to be a future PM in Australia.

Are they like all other political groups ? Do they want whites to become a minority in Australia ?

>police
>fire
>parks, rec etc
You know that's all state gov shit right
You are stupid as fuck nigger

Yes that is state gov shit. We're looking to reduce the size of the federal government, while maintaining what we believe are core functions which are mostly state government functions. The only thing the federal government will really be doing is negotiating trade deals, defense budgets, migration policy, and reforming federal tax codes, health care, welfare ect.

However we really do to reduce spending in all areas, including state and local council spending.

No, they want the opposite.

Heh, that's an absolutely perfect response for a meeting or an interview - especially with corporate types. Thanks for writing that out though, if you're a larping you're an excellent and knowledgeable writer. If you're legit you should answer and spend more time here, well you're here forever... it's not like you can leave, actually keep us all posted on things from time to time?

Regardless, have a lovely evening :) and best of luck with the pm thing.

Are there freemasons involved? If not itll get shut out mysteriously no matter how good its intentions.

>inb4 /x/

Theyre powerful as fuck in Australia and if you still put it down to muh tinfoil then you're a normie.

I spend a lot of time on Sup Forums I've been on Sup Forums before Sup Forums even existed. Thanks for the compliments about my writing, I try and write as clearly as I can and to get to the point as quickly as possible. I did respond to that post here :)

I'll try and keep posting on here from time to time, I had posted before but the threads never gained any particular traction. Ill probably just copy paste the OP and use the same image so people know when its my thread.

There are some freemasons in the group actually, they're powerful in Australia but its basically a fraternity for the rich and powerful, it makes it easier to get connected and opens up your opportunities, so if you're either of those things you're likely have some involvement in them. Theres a lot of infighting in the masons, and there are internal factions and groups, everyone who is rich and powerful has different goals. You're just as likely to find a nationalist mason as you are to finding a globalist one, thats probably the biggest divide inside the organisation.

How will you handle the EMU birdiphate?

Is your goal to keep Australia white? I think you should go further than limiting immigration and actually end immigration idk about Australia but in the US 60% of people want no immigration at all.

So theyre teaching you to be a useless, backstabbing, self-absorbed faggot that has no problems wasting tax payers dollars? Good to know.

>know from experience - sister and brother-in-law both worked in Government. Both got out because everyone they dealt with were absolute cunts that had no idea what the common people wanted and needed. Nor did they care.

We're working on that....

Our goal is to keep it white, and those who do immigrate have to really be bringing something of value by doing things like investing in Australia, or being highly educated and offering their skills.

a lot of people in the group have had this experience in the government, their goal is to fix all of this.

They want to reduce taxes because so fucking much is wasted, they want to reduce the size of the government and give more control back to the states and to the people who live in them.

The groups goal is to rethink government entirely, and really created something better. Given the state of our government currently, thats not a difficult thing to do.

But you know all about the diploma mills that allow unqualified people to get into Australia.

From what Ive heard, the only way you would succeed in that, is almost a complete purge of all Political parties, and start all over again, with better vetting.

From what Ive been told, if the general civilian population actually knew what went on behind closed doors, and how much bullshit went on in Politics, there would be literal riots in the streets, and quite a lot of the Politicians currently serving would be strung up and quartered.

What do they think of white kiwis?

Also china controls its information flow with its firewall, they could just keep economic issues under wraps for years, making people who warn others magically dissappear etc. And the dodgy ones in Auckland and Sydney have already fled the sinking ship.

Instead of purging political parties we're hoping to shed light on the unsavory elements of contemporary governments as well as ride on the back of the next financial crash to generate a full fledged grass roots movement. We're looking to take the energy and drive that came out of movements like occupy wallstreet after the 2007-2008 financial crash and direct them in a more focused way. When this kind of drive is focused real shit can get accomplished, this is kind of what happened in 2016 and why Donald Trump and Bernie saw so much support, there really is a rise in grass roots movements all over the world and we're hoping we can really push that in Australia to help overhaul the bullshit in the Australian government.

> if the general civilian population actually knew what went on behind closed doors, and how much bullshit went on in Politics, there would be literal riots in the streets, and quite a lot of the Politicians currently serving would be strung up and quartered.

This is completely true. People are starting to wake up to a lot of this bullshit though, we're really hoping we can help push it further.

Goddamit you're either a seasoned shitposter or legit. Australia's state and federal debt levels are growing, debt slave tier.

We want to form closer ties with the Kiwis. The general consensus is to try and open up complete free trade (even freerer than it already is) between the countries, eliminating or heavily reducing tariffs on both sides and removing bureaucratic red tape so that we can both benefit. We're hoping that if our movement kicks off here that good relations with the Kiwis will help a similar movement grow there, with the funding and the help of the group.

Thanks. Always assumed division in ranks. Gotta watch out for the 'global utopia' ones who believe everything Pike said.

Yep, we're really hoping to dig ourselves out of this crap if we can. Its likely we'll only be able to get into power after some kind of economic crash though because thats likely necessary to wake people up to our more radical and off beat ideas, so we're mostly just hoping to reduce the damage that may occur and get Australia on the road to reform.

It's one thing to have an ideology it's another to get policy passed

You gotta see the forest from the trees

Yes you have a goal, now make yourself electable, at best you can get given a senate seat from one of the major parties

Is Clive Palmer a part of the group?

You're retarded, buddy.

will you tell us what's in here?
youtube.com/watch?v=kTfISvjC_i8

and have you heard about this?
youtu.be/ugMpdPhLwWc?t=977

Don't be lolbertarian, read Rockwell, Mosley, and Taylor to get a grasp on how to really save your country. Just don't reveal your power level too early. Natsocs need to infiltrate lolbertarians and ensure that you guys don't fuck everything up.

Fuck gold it's all about silver.

You don't know shit about money if you believe what you just said

How many times have you drank their semen/taken backshots up your asshole from them?

Replaced by crypto ruble

Post a pic with timestamp that you're who you say you are.

>flag

...dude, stop.