Give me one good reason why Women should have equal rights to Men

Protip: you can't.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4980684/amp/Boy-11-not-told-mother-s-road-sign-death.html
bestgore.com/road-accidents/russia-woman-death-hit-road-sign-show-off-fake-tits-stick-head-move-car/attachment/russia-woman-death-hit-road-sign-show-off-fake-tits-stick-head-move-car-02/
liveleak.com/view?i=2c0_1507775239
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because I love fucking sluts.

Op is a jew

lmao dumb bitch

she died doing what she loved being a complete product of Jewish propaganda.

waste of a Milf

>Thought she got BTFO by high pressure water at first
>Re-watch and pause at 0:14 to see her smack a fucking sign
Kek

Is she dead?

This is mother of the year material in the UK.

yes

Is there a version with sound?

Yea

Ey guys
Do you want to see the aftermath?

oh no she is alive and well after she hit that sign going at speed

Ausfag here, this happened only a couple days ago about 20 mins from where I live. Was all over local news. Many keks were had. She died from the impact

Definitely still bang it in the hospital bed.

Is she ok?

F-for science.

HMU

this happened in Puerto and she is Russian. Get a life

Lmao what's this meme? MGTOW doesn't equal not giving women rights. Take off that flag, Jewish fuck.

If they made an all women Wizard of Oz she'd be perfect for the scarecrow role.

what do you think

RIP titties, she was a nice looking milf.

She had a disgusting set of silicone sacks that you might have missed.

>defending MgGoy
Kike

lol what a dumb slut, still, its sad to see a mother die and a waste of a good pair of tits

Top 10 Spring Break Pranks That Went Too Far

post it i will show it to my 12 years old cousin

link pls

From here it looks like she had a good plastic surgeon. No scars I can tell, great job. The driver though, not so good.

10/10 would bang

Reposting another anons pic so you have a chance to save it.

I saw this on a shitty news site. She was on vacation and ended up dying from this and it'd cost something around 19k to bring her body to Russia, where she's from. She was a mom and her son wasn't on vacation with her.

Nice non-argument. Where did I defend mgmeme? It's a jew ideology, just like giving women rights. Fuck off, faggot.

kek

Thought the son was in the backseat?

19k to bring back a corpse is a bit much isnt it always wonder were do they put one any way?

google.com/amp/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4980684/amp/Boy-11-not-told-mother-s-road-sign-death.html

you are right.

Right comes with responsability, and women doesn´t know that.

They are like children who get spoiled and perverted with time.

MgGoy is just like Feminism. They are both jewish-backed ideologies designed to promote conflict in white society. Divide and conquer. Being anti white woman is being anti white.

lol

bestgore.com/road-accidents/russia-woman-death-hit-road-sign-show-off-fake-tits-stick-head-move-car/attachment/russia-woman-death-hit-road-sign-show-off-fake-tits-stick-head-move-car-02/

can you imagine being the son of this fucking whore? holy shit how can you be a mother and so fucking degenerate

>Girl getting hit by a tree or something near the end.

Holy shit my sides.

I can't you're right

Why do women do shit like this, do they think it makes males assume that they going to be good partners.

>russia-woman-death-hit-road-sign-show-off-fake-tits-stick-head-move-car
Those fucking tags kek

Reposting

Thoroughly.

with sound pls, I can make a remix of the sound when she hits the fan

liveleak.com/view?i=2c0_1507775239

Was waiting for that all along.. :')

see

fake tits are disgusting

Is wanting to take white women's rights away for their own good still anti white women though?

Fucking kek

was about to kill myself but this video brightened up my life a bit. Too bad she had a child or it wouldve been the perfect darwin awards video.

this
a man of taste

Noice

that scream

thanks no one seems to notice

top notch

Women can do anything men can do.
Just not drink or make wise choices.

Kek

Zoz

>men
>make wise choises
you're right about the alcohol though
I get tipsy on 1 glass of wine.

It really makes you think

Hey bb

いい

omfg what nice pair of tits

Ayyyy

Kek

You've activated my counter-meme.

If you really are a femanon then what is your opinion of that fb screenshot?
Does this depress and upset you or do you see the humour in it and think she deserves to get humiliated all over the net?

like jews dont ever play both sides....oh wait

That's a tranny with fake plastic tits. Satan sacrificed this one for his own amusement.

Post the set I guess

So what you're saying is weather you're MGTOW or anti MGTOW you're playing into Jewish hands?

jej

it feels so wrong to fap to this.

Is this it?

Nah, she's a little banged up, but she's fine.

I agree, but come on. You know that there are men who do even dumber things than that.

god dammit user

Orthodox people wear the wedding ring on the right hand though. The more you know

Man I bet the forensic doctor got a lot of fuck/fun with her body

it does not matter either way its in their history to play both sides also divide et impera is still true

classic. And as always- based Jason.

In earlier threads someone posted her obduction photos, so guess so

Driver should be jailed, its drivers duty for passenger safety , but he kept driving.

I don't find it funny nor do I find it depressing or upsetting. I've long been exposed to adult material on Sup Forums and dumb whores posting their tits. there was probably a time I might have done something like post them if they weren't ugly and flat, everyone is stupid to some extent. but over all my opinion on posting any, let alone revealing, content of myself online is reflected in my face book account; I don't have one except for a blank throwaway. didn't have a myspace either.

I honestly tend to hope the best for the world, so I hope this is a learning experience for her, but much of the internet doesn't know how to forgive. to give you an example apparently that ftm everyone posts with the baseball bat went back to being an ordinary feminine girl.

I mean what am I going to do? laugh at her for being stupid? That is how i see everyone. I spent my growing years wasting it on getting trolled on a shitty mmo called graal. jokes need some kind of punchline, thats why tits or gtfo (used to) work, you get the tits, and then still tell the roastie whore to leave.

But thats all just my worthless opinion famalam, I never got into cringe culture, I stay very clear of shit like cwc threads. Second hand embarrassment isn't my jam

passed away

Imagine your face when you realize he also filmed the whole thing.