Breaking: Hillary Clinton announces she won't return 'one cent' of dirty Weistein cash

>The Clinton Foundation told DailyMail.com it will not return as much as $250,000 in donations from Harvey Weinstein, saying on Sunday the money had already been spent
>Weinstein was a major bundler for Clinton, hosting fundraising events with deep-pocketed Hollywood donors, and personally contributed over $35,000 to her 2016 presidential campaign.

>Read more: archive.is/OmO5C

She knew all along but didn't care.

Her husband is a rapist why would she give a shit about molestation.

>implying they care who gives them money
All those wishing thoughts how capitalism works, actually anybody's money is welcomed.

hilary is a cunt but why is she expected to return cash? better to keep it away from him as punishment.

Fair. If she still had the money, she'd be obligated to give it back, but you can't expect someone to give back a present they already spent. Sucks, but there you go.

She should return the money

Still doesn't mean she couldn't donate $250,000 to charity for women's causes to correct her wrongdoing but that is wishful thinking.

others who received large sums from him have been giving it to Women's charities or assault victim charities.

Alternatively
>Hillary Clinton gives back $250,000
>it's been reported that Weinstein will use this money to fund the defense of the various lawsuits that will eventually be filed against him
>Hillary is providing financial assistance to Weinstein and defending sexual assault!
>such an evil woman

Only a dipshit think's there's anything wrong with this. Money doesn't have a memory.

>Her husband is a rapist why would she give a shit about molestation
This. Remainder went to adult diapers.

i see. so as a show of good pr she should give it to a womens charity. i can agree with that.

She defends pedophiles in court, of course she doesn't care

someday the bitch will die and i'll see it. this gives me solace.

Who could have seen this coming?

>Weistein called in sexual favors from whores in exchange for gigs.
>Billyboy, her own husband, did the same plus used the services of child trafficker brothels.

If she's OK with one, why not the other?

If Trump were in this position, there would be a thread on Sup Forums right now defending him, with people circle jerking lines about how the money didn't molest anyone.

Search your feelings. You know it's true.

I agree with this perspective. Its better that she keeps the money honestly, and I would expect no different. Lest we forget, Trump has friends @ hollywood too and I wouldn't be surprised if some his donors get tied up in this flood of happenings.... all I'm saying is, if the shoe was on the other foot, this would be 'non-news' IMO

Blorpmf a bad Cheeto man. Lol!

Already been spent? The fuck does that even mean? They certainly have millions sitting around in multiple accounts. Hell if the foundation itself is broke, I wish, Hillary herself could throw out a quarter million like it's nothing.

Donald Trump talked about how he molests women without asking because "when you're famous they just let you do it". Oh but of course he said it was "just locker room talk" and his supporters grabbed that lifeline like Gollum with the One fucking Ring. Far easier to just believe him when he runs damage control than accept that the bloke you support sexually assaults people safe in the knowledge that he could get away with it.

I agree, frumpf is truly disgusting the way he is handling his hypothetical molestation money.

You know I'm right.

YASSS!!!

My point isn't about Trump, it's about His supporters.

Why, at a time like this, would it be moral to give that jew a quarter million dollars?

i dont like hillary as the next guy, but why should they give the money back? it was a gift or whatever u wanna call it

roastie detected

She should die in pain.

Reminder that this fat fuck is still out there

It shows she doesn't care about abuse victims. She could donate that money to helping said victims, or other types of women.

Trump wouldnt take money from these people

>they just let you do it
It's not sexual assault then is it?
Fucking retard.

>they just let you do it
if she consents it's rape

Are you being deliberately retarded, or do you think that women generally don't give a shit when you molest them? Of course HE'S saying "they let you do it". It doesn't mean they consent you fucking spastic. The reason why people like Trump and Weinstein were able to get away with it, was because they're powerful enough that they can easily destroy careers. Sometimes it's better to just keep your mouth shut and get on with your life, rather than kick up a fuss. Just because you grin and bear it, doesn't mean you weren't sexually assaulted.

Any way to spin it so that his admission of molestation isn't actually an admission though, right?