Is there a cure for cancer?

We need to stop white people dying from cancer.

I don't know if it is a meme but I've heard you can kill some strains with keto diet

Yes, but cancer brings in far too much money for us to realese the cure.

Regardless, keto diet is pretty great.

yes a certain experimental protein is being distributed for around 600 euros. this is a pre trial though. GcMAF i believe is the proteins name

I'd certainly try cannabis oil

Keto. Cancer feeds of carbs.

>tfw they literally moved those temples away from that shit because muh flood

I thought the whole point of cancer was that it mutates a la AIDS (as in it's unique per person which is annoying as fuck to treat)
Maybe that's retardedly incorrect though

Wrong. There are several cures for cancers. Almost every biotechnology company is in the oncology business.

Chemo is big business for the hospitals not insurance and drug companies

Keto diet + intermittent fasting + rick simpson oil

Fund genetic experimentation on humans. Only way to cure cancer as it's genetic defection.

bi carb two tablespoons twice a day in water

flower in north queensland has the base compounds to make an injectable cure

good luck op, sorry for whoever it is, its curable

Yes. Kick the Jews out of every country and the world will begin to heal.

No treatment kills all the cancer cells. The survivors are the most aggressive so it recurs with a vengeance.

I'm more talking about the ENTIRE month of October dedicated solely to breast cancer. I'm not talking drugs and insurance. Do you know how much money is donated to cancer research yearly? Take a look and you'll understand why the government doesn't want that huge chunk of income to stop.

Medical engineer here.

Cancer != Cancer.
Lung cancer != Lung cancer.
Chemo that saved person A from lung cancer != chemo that will save person B from lung cancer

Cancer is so diverse, there is not ONE treatment
Its also your own cells turning against you + a fuckload of metasthasi if youre unlucky so its not like a virus (ie aids), you cant invent an injectible that fights "cancer cells" because that injectible would fight your healthy cells, too.

Also, if we could beat cancer universally we would have the cure for aging (Google for telomeres and cancer) and every big pharma would jump on it IMMEDIATELY because theres a lot more money in "immortality" than there is in chemo

(Btw not bashing keto, cannabinoids etc, EVERYONE having cancer should also look into alternative therapies IMO)

Yes we've got weed, it cures cancer but /POL won't allow its men to beat cancer because muh weed

Oxygen therapy has had some success.

Seconded - Pretty sure this is being mildly suppressed in favor of chemo drugs, which conveniently contraindicate this type of diet. I've personally never seen someone survive more than 1.5 years on chemo out of a handful of cases. This entire cancer thing is a gigantic goy scheme at this point IMO.

Computer engineer and practicing software architect here.

Whenever we encounter something that starts to get as complex as the whole "war on cancer" campaign has gotten, we hit the 'ol reset button and re-evaluate our position.

Has it ever occurred to the medical community that there is something fundamentally wrong with the path that has been taken over the last 4 decades? Or is everyone too tightly-wound around the insane requirements of entering the lucrative medical field to second guess the fantastical Alice-in-Wonderland nature of the academic cancer study they've been assigned to work on? Perhaps cancer is not a genetic disease. Just look at it with that ONE assumption for 5 fucking minutes and you will see the solution lies in personal responsibility rather than pharma.

Also, this is very much the same thing that has been going on in the physics community with the grand unifying theory, quantum mechanics, etc. for about the same amount of time. I think what we have is just too many chefs in the kitchen trying to make themselves useful, a large enough market to sell ANY solution regardless of how effective it actually is, and a populace retarded and complacent enough to go along with the whole thing.

I would say, in a very liberal sense, that about 5% of people emerging from higher education can legitimately function in a productive manner in the context of humanity as a whole. The rest are part of the machine that consumes it. If you cant tell which side of that fence you are on, I 100% guarantee you are on the wrong side.

>we must preserve the existence of weak genes

Now, the other important question? How can cancer be spread and accelerated among the coloreds? Surely there's a way???