Catalan President Puigdemont wishes Switzerland to be intermediary

I don't know Sup Forums... should we do it?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/yyi6D
catalannews.com/politics/item/switzerland-willing-to-mediate-between-catalonia-and-spain
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Do you want 10 million retarded spaniards in our country swissbro? because that's how oyu get 10 million retarded spaniards

Will they pay you in gold for this?

Depends. Are you still neutral ? Or the EU puppet ?

We are not in the EU you retarded lavender nigger

What the fuck are you talking about, nigger?

no but the we those stupid treaties
fuck the goverment

Demand gold for doing it and then steal it like you did to the jews

Yes. Were the only civilized nation on the planet.

And how do you explain this:

>t. the arab blood guy puto moro

kek

Mejor ser árabe que mejicano, y mejor ser un puto moro que un puto indio.

No, this shit needs to escalade

>T.tiraflechas

I doubt that the spanish delegation will be 10mil strong. Even if, Geneva is lost anyway.

Refuse and watch the EU burn

I like your style, Polen.

This. It's nout our job to help sustaining a crumbling EU. However, it will be our job to seize the valuable leftovers when the EU is in rubbles. Let's not get distracted here.

This. And btw, just because the catalans want us to intermediate, that doesn't mean the spaniards want it as well. So fuck it anyway.

T.butthurted virgin mestizo because the chad conquistador stole his brown lolis and the gold that he only used for necklaces

Why watch from the sidelines when they invite you to blow it up from the inside?

Well that would be even better but I doubt you can rely on your politicians to be this jewish

He means it´s Switzerland job to provide GPS coordinates to the Luftwaffe

So it's settled. Who informs the Bundesrat?
The problem here is indeed, that only one side invited us to fuck shit up. The king of spain, on the other hand, wouldn't be as pleased, I guess. Let's see what Doris and company have to say about this.
>äs reisli nach schpanie?
>da wär scho no gail

halp please

How many cats and dogs will be involved in this trade?

Gotta charge then somehow, innit?

Jesus Christ

>what is a negotiation secret for 20 schekkels

212 cats and 5 dogs

There were supposed to be 6 dogs, but one died in the recent terror attack...

>not getting ready to charge maximum shequels for letting retarded countries argue in some building in Geneva
>not getting ready for discount vacations in Catalonian beaches
>not getting ready to sponge up the huge outflow of capital that will happen if they go providing a platform for countries to fuck up and then hide their money when they fuck up is what we do

Who gives a shit if they eat dogs and cats

You cannot steal from a Jew, by definition.

The dogs and the cats.

hoi Doris. Glad you could make it.

>Mejor ser moro que X.

JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJJJJJJJCOF COF COF.. ay.. ayyyyy... uf... jaJAJAJAHA

Tio, sois el enemigo ahora mismo, morid todos de una puta vez. Prefiero que los 60000000 revivan y que se vengan a vivir a mi casa. Putos pederastas violadores traidores follacabras. Vuestro profeta ed un herpes porcino jodidisimo de curar.

No, are you retarded?
Catalan's allegations for independence are completely moronic, they just want more money to spend on their football club and immigrants. They would force millions of residents into their economic suicide just because they will be able to remove "Spain" from their nationality section.

anyone else having a slow day at work?
these lazy expats always getting things done too late makes me laugh

Got the day off at uni. This fucking German teacher is sick again. Fucking foreign workers, can't rely on them anymore.

Independence is bought with blood and lost lives, not with words

nothing brightens up my day more than hearing these foreigners complaining about things being too boring here and wanting to leave

>Switzerland to be intermediary Switzerland to be intermediary
You offered in the first place. Why did you do it - we don't know. Secret agreement with Catalonian regional govt. , freemasons, ...?

Archived link in English: archive.is/yyi6D
Original link: catalannews.com/politics/item/switzerland-willing-to-mediate-between-catalonia-and-spain

Some political analist says that not being part of EU, it is a good effect to Catalonia not be blackmailed during negociations.

>Catalan's allegations for independence are completely moronic
After seeing the videos of the Spanish police during the election I can understand why they wouldn't want to be a part of a country that sends cops to just beat the shit out of EVERYONE they see because of some play-election.

I think it is perfect to portray the problem:

> Cuckalonian oligarchs have billions hidden in Andorra
> Andorra drops its banking secrecy in 2018
> Cuckalonianoligarchscared.jpg
> They create their own IRS
> They furbish it and illegaly yield to it tax data of all their citizens

Now they need authorization to begin operations before 2018

You're right, beating them is wrong, shoot them instead.

You get it, Texas

Separatists are always sucking dicks on daily basis for any bit or recognition for their crumbling movement, they beg the EU, the UN, the EFTA, Switzerland, UK, Ireland... They never learn. You can even see them prostitute themselves on EFTA threads, or in /ita/lian and /uk/ generals.
I wouldn't invest a single penny of those freeloaders who wants to separate Spain while being the ones with the highest debt on here and still they have the guts on calling us gibmedats in here. They have a stereotype identical to jews for a reason.

The Spanish goverment is retarded as well but that's not excuse to destroy millions of lives just so you can get more money from taxes, which is Catalan's only pain under the goverment

The Spanish government is not retarded. They have already agree to let them their own IRS for a few of those millions they have in Andorra.

Now they are staging things in order to sell our souls to the Cuckalonians.

Puigdemont looks like an old lesbian

The EU will burn anyway. We should take the job, and calmly shame all EU states who recognized Kosovo into shutting up and letting the Catalans do their thing. If Serbia doesn't get to keep its heartland because they were outbred by Albos, why should the Spaniards keep imperial rule over a civilized people?

I am dreaming of an alliance of the sane. Switzerland with Norway and Catalonia. Poland and Hungary if they have the balls to leave early. England can join if they get rid of the Scots and Londonistan first.

I don't know, do you have nukes?

>Flag
Chuckled

Those Spaniards never did see their gold again did they. Anyone who wants to read about the ultimate cucking of Spain by the USSR Google "Moscow Gold" . Captcha: extra dinero lol

It was pretty fucking retarded how they handled the referendum, they just made it easier to be demonized

>commies
>Send their gold to moscow
>Never get it back

And then they ask why the people say that they dont know how to manage the money.

They want trouble so they can sell their already signed pact in the IRS to the public. If possible with a country such as Switzerland certifying which would be the biggest robbery in human history.

Screw those commie pinkos.

cuntalonians are civilized? I thought you had standards switzerland

All european governments are retarded, reflecting the people they represent. Assuming those arent paid shills, notice how they all of a sudden support the very same people who flood them with africans, piss away their money and indebt them for the next 10 generations. The only humane way to end this is to split them up and make them face the harsh realities of existence. That or poison gas.

>catalan president

no such thing

Yes, but only for 8 seconds.

E I G H T S E C O N D S