Be young leaf

>be young leaf
>can't get job because minimum wage leads to downsizing
>none of our industries are growing
>now this shit

It was fun while it lasted I guess

Would a white British experienced maintenance technician with no qualifications but looking to learn a trade be eligible?

>white
Sorry, mate.

Elect politicians who don't support immigration of minimum wage

>be middle age leaf
>get 6 figures job
>can't stand millennial in the work place
>sick of watching people pretending to know their job
>quit the job
>move on to the next job
>rinse and repeat
I just wanna be proud of what I do.... I hope it all crashes down and burns.

Our country is fucked.

It's a fucking population replacement that people dont want to admit is happening before their eyes.

"Valuable skills" translates to two things here.
>Willing to work for minimum wage
>Willing to work long hours and take abuse from your employer

They won't know their rights as an worker, nor would they think of speaking up against dismal working conditions (Better than where they came from, no doubt).
But this leaves native born citizens in an awkward position. Because a good number of them do know their rights (to an extent). And will speak up if they think somethings a bit off, unfair, or whatever (usually).

So what we're doing here, is importing a servant class for the upper crust.
Which is what we always seem to do with the coloureds....

Don't forget them always sending the money back over to their old country.

Oh yeah! How can I forget that! I even worked with a guy doing that. Named Edmundo.
Worked nights in a factory, days as a chef, slept on his breaks/two hours he had in between jobs.
Sent everything back home.

HAHAHAHa stupid fucking canadians. You fucking elected Trudeau, you DESERVE THIS.

Count your blessings Stripes.
Hillary almost got elected. It wasn't a landslide victory.
This could have been you too.

>minimum wage leads to downsizing

lol, no it doesn't. The opportunity to downsize leads to downsizing.

You don't know a thing about the adult world.

>being forced to pay each employee more doesn't lead to employees being fired
ok

You're both idiots.
It's about the cost of automation being less than that of the workers.
If it costs less to engineer an automated process than it is to pay some low level drone, then those drones get canned for the robot.

See Burger King proving this working in the US with self serve kiosks.
You want min wage hike? Stare at your replacement all day long.

There's still time to get into the weed industry
Once The Government legalizes it they're gonna come down hard on street dealers, meaning the price of weed is gonna skyrocket and you can undercut the Government on the streets, with no competition and make a killing and then use some of it to bribe local cops to let ya know when the hammer is about to come down

>It's about the (circumstantial) cost of automation being less than that of the workers.
It's also about the (circumstantial) cost of immigration slave labor being less than that of the native workers.

you are pretty dumb... your work is staring you right in the eye. its on the first line of your post. its easy money but you are to pathetic to do the work.

I mentioned the servant class being imported in an earlier post.
Didn't feel the need to repeat myself.

elder care.. figure out devices to help them, make a million

we woulda showed them real RESIST... not this pansy ass antifa shit

I liked the armed "revolt" during that backburning land stealing bullshit a few years ago....
So yeah, I could see something going down if Killary got into power.
Especially after the inevitable gun grab.

>So what we're doing here, is importing a servant class for the upper crust.

This is what it has always been, over there, over here, in the states, in all of Europe, and precisely why our fake right-wing Tory parties love mass migration as well.

The upper classes are scared of the talent pool in the working and middle classes which is where the brunt of our white population exists and they need to implement a slave-master colour gradient of third world underclass people to be their obedient minimum wage drones. Whites are more likely to resist when they're treated unfairly or to work harder to get out of their dismal situation and they know that.

This as well.

You dumb burgers are going to elect Zuckerburg

>low birth rate
>need more migrants to keep the population stable
Colonies burn through people LIKE GASOLINE.