I don't know about you guys but {insert:className.State[rust_belt]...

I don't know about you guys but {insert:className.State[rust_belt].iter()} sure has some of the most down-to-earth honest and kind people that this nation has to offer!

woah is he trying to hide the fact hes jewish?

Cute

layer upon layer for our new COMMANDER IN CHIEF

Good post, OP. Have a bump

Like other humanoids I enjoy taking pictures of my caloric sustenance prior to consummation, for continued enjoyment of my flavor memory neuron-pathways.

>Iowa is my kind of shtoyle

YOU CANT BLOCK ME PEW PEW JEW PEW!!!!

wtf? that's the worst looking tenderloin i've ever seen. even hy-vee can make it better than that and hy-vee tenderloins kind of suck. there's not even pickle from what i can see. somebody gas this retard, please.
t. iowafag

>consummation

He's touring America to learn our weaknesses for the coming takeover

"You're the one who's trapped, not me. You spend your entire life stuck inside a biological cage of flesh and bone and blood. I exist as pure energy, but you depend on food and water to survive. Frankly, I find it disgusting. Look at you, Look at you. Grinding up bits of plants and animals with your teeth. Secreting saliva to force it down your oesophagus into a pit of digestive acids. You can't even stand to think about it yourself. What a repulsive creature you are! Constantly shedding your skin and hair, leaving your oily sweat on everything you touch. You think that you are the height of intellect in the universe, but you are no better than any filthy animal and I am ashamed to be made in your image!"

/thread

Zuck thread? Zuck thread.

id rather mike rowe be president tbqh

this robot fag is delusional

god that episode was so fucking boring
I don't know why I even tune into this show anymore

What's your shtyle?

that really perambulated my iodizing glands to perform their task in conjunction with the common human contractions of the larynx

Keep posting the Zucks, they're great

>OMG he's just like us!

I'd like to pry open his torso with a length of rebar and expose the grease covered gears and circuitry that makes up his innards, but he's probably one of those gen-3 synths or whatever

its his Hillary and hot sauce moment.

Never forget his is a commie cum guzzler

>when your dictionary function misfires

Thats an interesting Shtoyle.

Underrated