Ayy lmaos

14 mins away!!!

eso.org/public/announcements/ann17071/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BakMSko9VA0
youtube.com/watch?v=AFxLA3RGjnc
youtube.com/watch?v=9ISr4juIkDg
youtu.be/nwLbHqCVbR0
mobile.twitter.com/ESO/status/919880920328491008?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^tweet
m.youtube.com/watch?v=9ISr4juIkDg
youtube.com/watch?v=mtLPKYl4AHs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Just like every other announcement, it's going to be that they've found a planet that could theoretically support life.

this. everytime

"unprecedented"

>We've found many planets
>But this one is purple and shit!

>we've found a planet that is X many light years away and it sort of looks like earth from a distance
>we haven't been to it and we know literally nothing about its climate, atmosphere, or temperature
>in fact, we know almost literally nothing about it at all, it just kinda looks like earth
>therefore aliens totally do exist and you're an idiot to think otherwise

the cult of scientism really is a bore

And it's ONLY 32.7 billion light years away - the closest yet....

I want to believe

hint hint
youtube.com/watch?v=BakMSko9VA0

No, you dumb faggot. It's important this time. They probably saw two atoms mating twenty quintillion light years from us.

i look forward to this next, big round of nothing [please give us money to discover even more nothing]

5 mins away!!!!

it will never happen

youtube.com/watch?v=AFxLA3RGjnc

Is there a strea for this?

Oh shit. I got the times wrong... Ayy lmaos are in an HOUR!

Here's a question while waiting. Assuming we had all the necessary tech, how many here would be willing to crowdfund a one way trip to another star, in stasis, where there's a potentially habitable world to start a new life free of the BS on Earth? Note that there's only a chance of a new home and if not we'd all die.

Typical kekistani retarded faggot

>145493149
HERE here here Kekistani
youtu.be/nwLbHqCVbR0
youtu.be/nwLbHqCVbR0
youtu.be/nwLbHqCVbR0
Live transmission

If they ever announce aliens in these times, war will come. Marxists and Jews would propose "Total Libertalism" and go out of their way to make this agenda worldwide.. However, "right wings" would oppose this.. Aliens exists, no doubt. If we had contact or not is not sure, but some things lead us to believe this. It doesn't matter really anyways, its all about powergrabbing and never about protecting your folk. If aliens are ever pronounced, prepare for war very soon after

>ayyliums

>space kek is real

Greetings, my fellow denizens of the galaxy: we come in pizza

AYYY LMAOS ARE AMONG US ALREADY THE HEART SEES WHAT EYES CAN'T SEE BEWARE OF THE CIGAR SHAPED CRAFTS AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH

I'll bump

blocked by Pedoster
also that was 10th oct

mobile.twitter.com/ESO/status/919880920328491008?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^tweet
>Plebbit

nothing happened
sage

what did elderscrolls online find?

>hour off
fucking memeistani lebbit fags
fuck off back to your containment site

I got times wrong - its in 50 mins. Forgive me user.

>m.youtube.com/watch?v=9ISr4juIkDg
This is the stream lads

It's gonna be nothing

4 pm in germany. still have 50 mins to take a shower. shit gibbon hippie

She drinking DXM?

when the walls rose

not 14 mins ....

its 47mins left

before the don swelled

Live stream of the habbening

>tophue

Im a retard.

probly a time zone diference

>ESO will hold a press conference on 16 October 2017 at 16:00 CEST, at its Headquarters in Garching, Germany, to present groundbreaking observations of an astronomical phenomenon that has never been witnessed before.

>groundbreaking observations of an astronomical phenomenon that has never been witnessed before.

this sounds like something big

why would ESO use such strong language?

Nobody with a fucking brain claims that earthlike planets prove aliens exist. They're just an interesting discovery for the people in the field.

WHAT THE FUCK

>Since this result may have very wide interest we are also inviting members of the public to view the press conference online at www.eso.org/live starting at 16:00 CEST.

>very wide interest

THIS JUST CANT BE A NEW PLANET OR SOME WEIRD PULSAR

Given the rate of current Euro journalism, they'll probably announce they found 'Allah' written on Mars

What the fuck? Mods?
Someone make a proper thread

I heard the same.

whatever it is is certainly wont be about this event that happened the other day

I hope it's happening

I still need a quick rundown on it.

aliums don't exist

No no, Im a retard. Thank you though.
I mistook 16:00 CEST as 2pm my time.
16:00 is in fact, 3pm my time.

As always, if it was anything big, it would have leaked. Alas, it's going to be useless and completely irrelevant to anyone not in the astronomy field. It's so boring, no one cared to leak it.

ayys exist and they are pedophiles so it's okay to be pedophile - john podesta

they will reveal that drumpfie is a time traveling alien, and needs to be impeached because, just like obungo, he not a u.s. citizen.

rural and suburban retards BTFO!

why no gloves?
that ayy lmao looks breddy dirty

BLUE BEAM
YOU FUCKING RETARDED FUCKS THIS IS A PRECURSOR TO BLUEBEAM

>useless and completely irrelevant to anyone not in the astronomy field
>groundbreaking observations of an astronomical phenomenon that has never been witnessed before

>Since this result may have very wide interest we are also inviting members of the public

to get clicks you stupid chink

>we found some new circumstantial evidence that is another small piece supporting this old theory we had

Cool stuff, really, but their PR guys are *always* going full throttle on the hype train. It'd be dumb to be excited for or to anticipate truly groundbreaking, paradigm shifting stuff. It's sort of like crying wolf.

AYY

X-Com soon fellow rookie

>Im a retard

No shit you faggot limey

ESO
Julian Assange
Infowars
Kim dot Com

All blue-ballers.
Getting sick of this shit

its just gravity visualized. there are no ayys anywhere the near thought of us. them be demons

I think so too. I know the potential for an "alien" false flag. Im a god-man.
Aliens are nothing more that fricken demons.

This. All scientists are autistic

SAY NAY TO AYY!

The thing is I'm actually Irish... I have a statistically greater income and IQ that the Limeys, but I still manage to pull this shit.

Guess the storm has my feathers a little ruffled :(

-----------SPOILER ALERT---------

They actually found a nigger in space.
They sued ESO for only looking for green aliens so they spent 14 years dedicating every telescope to finding Negros.

would nut on an ayy desu

I swear to Christ if this is another earth like planet Im going to go on a high school killing spree

when everyone starts getting plagued by loud voices and start seeing ufos and other harry potter lvl stuff, THATS project bluebeam.

>tinfoil

>that
>that fricken

>higher IQ

yeah I somehow doubt that
fucking paddies

Instead of a school do a liberal college shooting

Gas the greys space war now!

It may be neutron star or white dwarf mergers? Don't know.

hi gais, OP's gf here.

Hi boo x

Why would aliens want anything to do with a species that is committing suicide with a smile on its face?

SHOW ME YOUR HAIRY AXE WOUND RIGHT THIS SECOND OR UNINSTALL YOUR LIFE

Theyre just going to kill themselves tho

How big is his weiner?

to pick up all that gold we've been mining for them since forever.

You have to promise not to disclose to be a part of the meeting wtf

Only whites are 100% humans.

O snap

This is normal

Gee, they found out that organic molecules DON'T indicate life and that they can occur in early stars.

Reminder AYYYYs are terraforming Ireland and UK. Do you think this has any relation to the Tabby's star mystery?

youtube.com/watch?v=mtLPKYl4AHs
It's all over faggots. Just new gravitational waves.

DELEAT THIS

I knew it'd be something boring

Here have a (potato). Thing'll work out