Muslims are only 4% of the population stop crying goyim

Muslims are only 4% of the population stop crying goyim

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4JQBm8_FMQ8
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Savile_Townhere
youtube.com/watch?v=8cfaVJnEQSs
independent.co.uk/news/banning-banter-english-teacher-bans-word-in-attempt-to-tackling-bullying-9863015.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I can't wait until the white race is finally extinct.

>4% of the population
>Almost half of the terror attacks
It's like diversity+ proximity = violence or something

Used to be zero.
probably less than 30 years ago.

He probably lives in a 99% white town in the countryside.

>you're more likely to be murdered by a white person than a terrorist
>Muslims are only 4% of the population
ever notice how news stories only report on one of these statistics, but never both at the same time?

and it only took 4% to shit things up

god help us when it get higher

Says the jew who probably lives in an all jew community

He blocked me after a joke about supply teachers and his egg shaped head. Sad little faggot.

Who is that virtue signalling wanker?
one of those liberal cunts who live in the whitest neighborhood possible?

4.4% too much

>[[[Them]]]

We beat the Germans who wanted a white ethnostate. I support multi culturalism. Fuck Nazis

>we
You were not even born back then l, Achmed, your dad was fucking goats as a preteen and your mom was being raped by your grandad
Now fuck off from Europe

>tfw my great grandfather was in the BUF and fought in the second world war because we were threatened by German expansionism but now his sacrifice is interpreted by muslims as a glowing endorsement of their invasion.

>4% of the population causes this much trouble
>let's get more of them!

If Churchill wasn't such a warmongering kike puppet we could have had peace

>((stuchbery))

>verified autism tick

fuck offffff

We, my ass, those heroes youre not even related to would throw on the brown shirt and arm-band in before you could blink your eye if they could see what was going on right now. If they could see that their sacrifice was for just a measly fifty years of peace and an eternity of slow death and sporadic murder for their people. To see their people live in terror and be out-bred by savages. To see their nations turned into abominations.

Braćo srbi, kada?

youtube.com/watch?v=4JQBm8_FMQ8

truly one of the most underrated pics there is

Your on a tiny island. 4% and growing with 4 wives while your british wife has a purse puppy = your islamic country in a decade

Open borders while the world breeds behind closed ones is genocide.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Savile_Townhere are almost no white residents to be found in Savile Town, Yorkshire
Last census found only 48 of 4,033 people living there were white British
Even lady selling ice cream from a van during the summer wears a burka

>4%
>responsible for 90% of terror attacks
nice math faggot

Yup, and we all remember it. Celts were black, though.

And we all know this, but this fucking cunt is as disingenuous as it comes. A few years down the line, their % will double and he'll say the same thing. And then again. And then, when he's long gone, dead and buried and the worm food he truly is, Britain will be fucking Islamic and our grandchildren will be getting raped by savage fucking Arabs forever.

>4.4%
too much
go back to your islamic country

More like 90% over here in Europe.

>4,4%

Yes in 1970 maybe

I'd like to break his fucking smug liberal glasses. Collett would kick the shit out of that ugly cunt irl.

> Receding hairline in his 30's
> Big fucking glasses
> Round fat potato face
> Faggoty Halloween twitter handle

SOYBOY DETECTED

>4% of population
>70% of prison population
Really makes me HMMMM

So much autism.

The 5% point makes total fucking sense. Businesses will cater towards making Halal food. Why? Because then theyre tapping into a market that now over 5% of the population is apart of.

They also make the assumption that Muslims push for Halal food in order to "get food prep jobs for Muslims." No, you bloody autist, it's because they want to eat Halal food because that's their religion. It's because thats the food they want to eat. if there is a niche - a business will fill that niche to tap into it's money supply. Halal food is a niche, that businesses CHOOSE to expand into to make the money.

The 10% stuff about them wanting to 'make change in the community' is applicable to all races as well. If you're a big enough population in a country, and you feel like you're getting the short end of the stick, you're going to lobby for change. This can be seen by Black people in America, Asians in America of a couple decadea ago, Mexicans in America, or any country where a group feels discriminated against.

And if they have the population to force it into happening? Then there's nothing wrong.

>when muslims reach over 50% population they advocate for islamic law.

That also makes total sense. If you are a majority in a country, you are the ones who have (most of) the power to change that countries laws, and bend it how you want.
I dont see anything wrong with a muslim majority country trying to get muslim laws.

>muslims riot and cause violence in xyz country ~10% of pop
ok. so do black people. so do mexicans. so do white people. it's also going to be disproportionately minorities 'rioting' as they are not the majority in control, by sheer definition of being a minority and not having as high control over govt.

>hardmode:respond to this without screaming "shill" or "libcuck"
>death mode: make a legitimate argument.

t. white Baptist in America who can poke holes at shitty arguments

This.
The British Royal family sold out their people to be safe and so they could keep Canada. Now they are half-common and racemixers.

Is he a Jew?

That's just cause of whites and their inherent racism, goy.

How many East Asian riots do you see???

If some black people opened an Italian restaurant is it Italian Food???

>we
You'd never have allowed it.

And stop trying to legitimize your arguement by saying you are a white christian. I suspect you are a female.

>That reddit spacing

The 5% and 10% marks will embolden them (current behavior is just default) and shit will start to get real interesting.

Don't bother, he's a faggot. I was going to reply to him but there's something baity about his posting style. Plus he's not even addressing the arguments, just saying that when shitskins become high population percentages it "makes sense" for them to take over the societies and civic space and become the dominant culture, which is besides the point and precisely the problem with mass migration from any contingent of all people.

>Muslims will enforce their will if their population continues to grow.
No shit. That's what everyone is saying.

>t. white Baptist
Yeah, sure.

youtube.com/watch?v=8cfaVJnEQSs

you're fucking retarded, niggers/middle easterners will form ethnic gangs and commit more crime whether they practice islam or not

holy shit americans are deluded

Add up muslims, pajeets, niggers, gooks, chinks and you end up with a nice brown rainbow of shitty subhumans who get in your way and whine about "oppresshun"

You are right I don't expect these people to admit they were wrong but I just want nufags to see that just because someone tries to make themselves sound educated and make us sound extreme doesn't mean they are right. It is that kind of mentality that put us in this situation:"yeah bad things happen sometimes but that is just life". It is obvious things are disproportionally fucked up right now. The house is on fire and they are telling everyone to stay calm.

>nazis are only X% of the population dickhead, stop crying.

are you comparing muslims to nazis?

>Israel
>only 16% muslim
What kind of white supremacist shit is this???

Calm down Bajardesh, there are no nazis, just replacing mudslimes with something they bitch about.

Probably. In the shithole where i live, ""only"" 4.4% would be a blessing. Feels like 44.4% and definately is in parts.

Hahaha this Mike guy has been getting blown the fuck out lately

Me too, these white cucks give me a headache

so you're generalizing the entire white race as 'cucks'? isn't that racism

> Twitter poster using "dickhead"
It's amazing how you can tell lefties apart from sane people these days by simply looking at the insults they're using. It's like their brains freeze upon reaching 13 years of age, so they keep using the same childish words even after they became physical adults.

>we were threatened by German expansionism
No you weren't.

britian is multicultural theres nothing wrong with that white people will remain the majority, if you wanted a 100% white country then you should have allied with hitler, we rejected hitlers views and still do

So is he implying that there is a percentage at which we will be justified in 'crying'?

>Muslims are only 4% of the population stop crying goyim

Next fucking cuck with thick black glasses who opens his fucking mouth gets his fucking mouth slapped like a woman. If he wants to be a little bitch we should oblige. Aren't you sick of this yet?

lots of people come from the former british empire they like britian and want to contribute and they do mostly obviously it should be controlled how many are let in

In my inner City it looks like this:
- Morning hours until early afternoon: Arabs, Pensioners and some younger-to-middle-aged white women (other people have to work, after all)
- late Afternoon until night: Everything is filled with Arabs, nobody speaks German. We got a "larger" shopping centre in recent years - and every evening you could see a store detective stopping some Dindu or Arab from disappearing with stolen goods. Fucking hate this Red/Green voting piece of shit city. A shame, really, if it weren't for all this "enrichment", it could be the ideal place to live (considering reach-ability and looks)

yea but they are like 90% of the people in london and acid attacks are kinda common place now. all im saying is a few hundred warning signs around london would be useful . like a stick figure guy splashing some one with fluid from a cup with watch out for the religion of peace on them would be good

acid attacks account for less than 4% of total crime

stop crying

4.4% of the UK.
But what percentage of London population do they make up?

Because when I was there, it seemed like 50%, plus about 30% niggers.

>So much autism.
>shows even more autism
what did it mean by this?

20%, plus about 15% niggers

Have you seen white people lately? All of them are degenerate leftist Subhumans, they import arabs Turks and Africans into your land and yet you do nothing. Cucked. Just please die. I can't watch you faggots slowly kys

not all white people want them in our country. i dont want muslims here.

independent.co.uk/news/banning-banter-english-teacher-bans-word-in-attempt-to-tackling-bullying-9863015.html

Who the fuck is this numale will sasso looking faggot and why do I care about what he says?

4.4% too much

Way more than half bucko.

Have you seen muslim country lately?All of them are degenerate inbred Subhumans, they import all white and asian technology into their land and yet do nothing good with it. Just please die you moron if you think importing them wont end up in humanity regression.

That percentage is from 6 years ago, BEFORE the rapefugee crisis.