Christfags assemble

Sell me on christianity. This video popped up in my recommendeds on yt for some reason, and it gave me hope for this degenerate shithole.
>youtube.com/watch?v=5mbuMMICIlM&t=33s
Was raised catholic and confirmed, but didn't really care about it either way, just did it cus mom wanted me to. But after reading a lot of philosophy and trying to decide on my own moral code, i realized everything that is moral in my eyes pretty much lines up with christianity. Should i just become catholic again? Is christianity the only way to save the west?

Other urls found in this thread:

documentacatholicaomnia.eu/03d/1225-1274,_Thomas_Aquinas,_Summa_Theologiae_[1],_EN.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=6TxjrHPHypA
youtube.com/watch?v=c4Wy28hHVEo
youtu.be/HZjS4s8yi_g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I am the Resurrection and the Life.

>Sell me on christianity.
Well, Goy.. You should be a Christian because it's important that you realize that ordinary Jews are powerful enough to effortlessly torture and slay Aryan gods for being bad goys. Tell all of your white friends.

>Should i just become catholic again?
No, you shouldn't. Become a Messianic Jew instead. Repeating laodicean heresies for 1700 years doesn't make them true.

what?
you cause unending death and strife?

>muh semitic religion
obviously its not perfect, but literally what other option is there? Being pagan? thats a fucking joke, how am i supposed to find a virgin wife outside of christianity?

you never stopped being a catholic
go to confession and you'll be in good standing.
and remember that non-catholic christians are retarded

Although I am Socinian, I could not recommend Summa Theologica more.
documentacatholicaomnia.eu/03d/1225-1274,_Thomas_Aquinas,_Summa_Theologiae_[1],_EN.pdf

Repeating Jewish heresies does not make them true either. The Old Covenant does not apply to Gentiles (Acts 12).

If i did become catholic i wouldn't do all the cuck shit anyway

>thinks christian women aren't the biggest sluts

>how am i supposed to find a virgin wife?
You can't. Get over it. Remember women are stupid enough to think Chad and Mugdal are "very sweet boys teeheehee." If you think Christian girls are so much better, you are delusional enough to trust a chick who'll tell you she broke her hymen horse riding.

a lot are, but the girls who are actually virgins are almost exclusively christian

christian in name only
the church going ones usually are morally sound
not saying they're all pure virgins but they aint sluts.

Catholicism is the anti-christ. The path to heaven is narrow, and you need to pay attention.
youtube.com/watch?v=6TxjrHPHypA

Exhibit A

Exhibit B

Exhibit C

Q.E.D.

Jesus BTFO Jews.

Of all the ancient and modern myths legends and religions, Christianity is the only one in which the creator sacrifices for us, instead of asking us for our sacrifice. He shed his blood instead of asking us to shed our blood for him.
I choose Christianity because that's the one I WANT to be true.

If you care about virtue or anything, then don't be Christian. The entire point of Christianity is to be effeminate and then wait to die. It is degenerate as fuck.

Fight the Jews by worshipping a Jew, sounds logical.

Jesus h Christ I can't stand the weak religious bullshit I see on this nigger loving page- seriously the reason you didn't give a kikes asshole about it, is because it's a joke and you knew it then- any faggotry you hear about pathways to heaven and such, the poster needs to bite the curb like the worthless nigger lover he is- I hope they all die in car fires-

>The Old Covenant does not apply to Gentiles (Acts 12).
Either you are stupidly illiterate, or you are trying to bluff by quoting verses that are unrelated to your claims.

I'd still fight in the race war either way, i'm not gonna become a pussy

Can we share deep and beautiful church music. Here is a piece of holy music by Rachmaninov:

youtube.com/watch?v=c4Wy28hHVEo

See this is what draws me to christianity, the glory and the beauty, not the cuck shit. Everyone just wants to focus on thou shalt not kill and use it as an excuse to throw out all of the good stuff

You should be drawn to Christianity because it is the truth, not because it has pretty music and art.

Thou shalt not kill is a prohibition on murder, not killing people in self-defence or lethal punishments used against criminals.

Nope. Race war is a sin.

The (more) original Greek/Hebrew text says murder not kill, so this user is correct.

youtu.be/HZjS4s8yi_g

It's good if someone is drawn in because of the aesthetics, but they should go beyond that eventually and cultivate a love of the truth

give me one (1) reason this is cucked and makes us nigger lovers

>On one occasion an expert in the law stood up to test Jesus. "Teacher," he asked, "what must I do to inherit eternal life?"
>"What is written in the Law?" he replied. How do you read it?
>He answered, "Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind'; and, Love your neighbor as yourself."
>"You have answered correctly," Jesus replied. "Do this and you will live."
Luke 10:25-28

also pic related its you

damn. makes you realize how far russia has fallen

Become Orthodox

Orthodox churches are nothing more than ethnic social clubs where outsiders are treated like garbage.
Don't fall for the orthodox memes.

Consider:
In the Bible, relating to end-times prophecy, it says two very important things.
>1. The world will spiral into a globalist hivemind of decadence, abomination, and wars/rumors of wars.
>2. Christians will be persecuted, surrendered up to the courts and death.
You can't deny 1 is happening; degeneracy runs so rampant, we have drag queens reading to children, unbridled displays of abomination (see "Up Your Alley" festival in SanFran, gay pride parades, etc.), failed candidates using Western media to start an unjustified war against Russia, U.S./N.K. tensions rising, decriminalizing the intentional infection of others with HIV/AIDS, etc. Everyone has hate in their hearts, and love only themselves. Now onto 2:
You'll notice that what you know as white genocide is only happening in predominantly white, Christian countries. When whites are attacked in the media, the term "Christian" more often than not accompanies the assault, while Islam not only gets a pass, but is promoted OVER Christianity. They're getting rid of whites because whites are typically more Christian. Once they're effectively displaced, converted, or killed, they're going to go after people of other races who follow Jesus, because the encroachment of Islam will suffer no rival, and the globalist cabal will see to it they don't. The "BAKE THE CAKE, BIGOT!" debacle was an example of being delivered up to the courts, as was Hobby Lobby; Christians are being murdered by ISIS and others left and right in Africa and the Middle East.
How much longer do you suppose this can carry on before it spins so out of control, the nukes start flying?
Lucifer is called the ruler of this world, but in Revelation, it says Christ will return with the words "KING OF KINGS, LORD OF LORDS" across His thigh. And what is Islam's response to this?

>Should i just become catholic again?
catholicism is fake Christianity created by Satan to give off a false impression of Christianity and turn people away from God

that is why you
>didn't really care about it either way
it creates weak-faithed people by substituting faith for works, which is why sola fide was such a huge deal during the reformation

(cont.)
>In the hadith (Sahih-Al-Bukhari Bk 73; Num 224) Mohammed said, The most awful name in Allahs sight on the Day of Resurrection, will be (that of) a man calling himself Malik Al-Amlak (the King of kings).

Allah IS Satan. He KNOWS Christ will return, and Islam/Muhammad corroborates the prophecy in Revelation. It's all happening right before your very eyes. Don't ignore it, user. You have everything to lose.

i thought the jews were satan

Christ called out the "synagogue of Satan," those who call themselves Jews and are not. Pharisees. The same "Jews" who, in the purest form of evil ever witnessed on Earth, encouraged and facilitated the crucifixion of Jesus, Son of God. What you know today as "Jews" are the legacy of those evil ones, and no wonder they masquerade as Jews so effectively; they pulled off the Holohoax. They are masters of deception, true children of Lucifer.

Isn't that what Sup Forums wants? An ethnic religion?

Also: It helps to ask, who has been covering for Islam and condeming Christians? In the media, in politics? The very same "Jews." It's another Barrabas/Jesus spectacle all over again, where they convince people it is better to let a murderer run free than Christ. Same story, different time.

how does one become a true christian when all one knows is the teachings of the catholic church growing up

Read the Bible. Pray for discernment. God is not contained within walls built by the hands of men. Hope that helps.