WOMEN. ARE. FUNNY

WOMEN. ARE. FUNNY.

Why do you treat women like they aren't equal, Sup Forums? Sexist fucks.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x7vHvclMgYI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Am opinion
>Ur dum lel
Why do people care about a guy who legitimately ate himself to death

Nice e-celeb thread, asshole. Not even a political tweet.

based boogie slaps the alt-right with hard facts once more.
How will nazis ever recover?

Feminists ruined season 3 of RM, fuck you dan harmon for hiring them all.

>s1/2 all male writers
>s3 a bunch of male writers leave
>3 new writers hired, all female, all extremely vocal feminists
>episodes where they lead are abysmal garbage and the ones where they arent lead still shitty

why do americans pay so much attention to that lardass?
is it a relatability thing?

Most women are unfunny. I don't know a single campus woman comedian.

People in General are unfunny

But yeah women can be funny

why did he have to clarify?
what prompted him to say this?

>It's a fucking stupid opinion.
You mean like yours?

Women can be funny. They just aren't though.

youtube.com/watch?v=x7vHvclMgYI

does he count as a woman?

Women CAN be funny, however, this is like saying Aliens exist. It's obviously possible with the galaxy being as large as it is, but I've never seen one.

Males generally have to be humorous to a certain degree, because both male bonding and romantic relationships are easier to acquire if you are funny. Men grow up on 'banter' as one might call it. Women however, not so much, they rely more on their feelings, however a good portion of female relationships start over gossip rather than anything else, not humor. As such, women aren't as developed when it comes to understanding it.

>life advice from a 500 pound man who hasn't seen his dick since he was a preteen

Once upon a time I stumbled across the okc profile of a morbidly obese chick with the most hilarious wit I've ever encountered in a woman. Like professional male comedian tier.

Funny women exist, but they're extremely rare.

why should anyone listen to the opinions of a 700 pound pathological liar?

name 10 I've been thinking about this and the only genuinely talented female comedian I can think of is Kathleen Madigan and I'm a stand-up comedy nerd

Women are funny guys. Muh vagina. Get over it. Women are funny it's 2017 guys. Women are funny.

>Booghoul
>Being an overweight e-celeb and naming yourself after a child eating demon in today's political climate
The absolute madman!

>PLEASE HAVE SEX WITH ME!

women are often funny just not on purpose.

Since Boogie became such a sjw?

>im sooo disgusting lol
>im sooo fat lol
>i fuck so many guys lol

here's your template for the modern female stand-up. in the 80s female stand-ups were mostly told to perform jokes that could also 'be told by a man' and many pre-90's stand-up women were actually pretty funny. once radical feminism started to seep in shit went downhill from there and the modern female stand-up either bitches or brags about not being ladylike.

Usually women just come off as annoying when trying to be funny, at least when theyre by themselves. They can occasionally be funny when playing off guys on stage, in movies, etc.

/thread

kys

You're right, women ARE funny. Not because they say something funny, but because their entire being is a joke.

With some exceptions of course.

Mostly referring to SJW train-wrecks that call themselves 'women', really. So funny, you want to kill yourself.

RIP Boogie

my opinion is if youre as fat as this guy you should be left to die

The show always sucked

>WOMYNZ
>ARE
>KEKS
Only sometimes, faggot, #NotAllWomenAreFunny.
DESU only a few can make me laugh consistently one of which is my grandmother

Is real Isreality Israel
women aren't funny

Just to be clear. Believing that boogie will live past 45 is an opinion you are free to have.
It's a fucking stupid one but you can have it.

They are mostly good for sucking dick and making food- they need to stick with what they good at ya know?

Hey! He's down to 430lbs, but he's hit a plateau, which is common

sa ge

First half of the first season was pretty funny then it got old quick

This, I don't recall anyone telling me that they walked out of a woman's comedy show and that it was really funny.
Usually they will say "she had a really good point!" Or "I'm glad to see she stood up for x"
They promote equality and want to be treated like men, but they also want people to acknowledge their differences as a woman, and celebrate it politically at every point.
This is why women comedians will never be as funny as men: They take themselves too seriously.

Women can be funny, but I can't name a female comedian that can compete on the same level as people like Bill Burr.

Women usually choose the support role, which means laughing instead of cracking jokes.

There are funny women, but women aren't funny.

Why do you think women aren't funny?

no, sweetie.

>but he's hit a plateau, which is common
for geographical features

I can't stand women comics. It's about being loud, high pitched, and obnoxious. They can be funny, but the delivery is unbearable.

Reminds me of what ted kaczynski said when talking about how deluded these people are. Something along the lines of how feminists are so hell bent on trying to say how women are funny and competent because deep down they know women are just less so. In a same manner leftists try to exalt niggers because they know they are generally inferior.

>equal

I'm sure Sup Forums would be interested in this fat, non-politics fuck

>WOMEN. ARE. FUNNY.
This makes ma laff every time I see it.

Ever taking a opinion seriously from a fat fuck who decided to do a invasive surgery to fix his fat problem (It will not work, just watch as he regains all that weight later on which is very common) instead of eating LCHF for a year and fixing the problem for good by keeping that lifestyle of eating real food and not crap such as bread pasta rice etc carbs in general.

It's a sad fucking thing it never got off in America where it is needed the most because of fucking companies being allowed by the FDA to print misleading labels of the carb contents, thus tricking people into thinking that LCHF is a no go and does not work (which it does and has been proven numerous times).

Meanwhile other "diets" either leave you vitamin deficient and looking like a skeleton (vegan) or you just yoyo back the weight as soon as you stop because they are impossible to follow unless you have a will of stone and the stubbornness of a mule to fight your own body biology.

>over 400lbs
>plateau
The guy is clearly not sticking to his diet. No fucking way he's that fat without a massive caloric intake

So this is what marriage does to men.

>I'm a stand-up comedy nerd
An unfunny asshole then. Everyone that watches stand up comedy are low tst beta scum that like watching ugly people make observations about the world.

Eating is his comfort from the internet trolls you meanie.

>They take themselves too seriously.
indeed. also everyone check my ID

>PAY MY HEALTHCARE INSURANCE
It's not just soy that's ruining men, it's corn syrup.

This, I can't laugh at stand up.
Only gore, very dark irony, and memes makes me laugh nowadays

Women in general don't have to put up with as much bullshit as men do, and they get a lot of emotional support from both men and women when things go bad. We men are on our own when shit gets hard and we learn to take things a little less seriously.

PAY

Then he should use all that youtube money and seek professional counseling to deal with the eating disorder in combination with LCHF.

He's a product of bad dietary advice peddled by a scientist who knew fuck all and selected his data in order to support a bad hypothesis. Which the sugar lobby supported.

But it's his fault for continuing on the path even when we know better now.

"X is good, imma do it all my childhood in lack of knowledge" Is fine. You did not have the knowledge about it. Not really your fault at this point.

"Evidence is being presented that X is bad, if I try this other thing, things might go better. But fuck it I am going to shut my eyes and keep doing X because I am a illogical sad human being" is stupid and retarded.

Women aren't funny, because they are insecure. Many of them resort to vulgarity or made up stereotypes about men that don't work, because they are simply not true. If you're going to make a joke at the expense of a certain group you have to make sure it's at least somewhat based on reality. Women could be funny if they used a bit of self deprecating humor, but they don't want to acknowledge their weaknesses.

i s a m o p i n i o n

>Women usually choose the support role, which means laughing instead of cracking jokes.
being funny is life or death for 90% of guys. if you cant make a girl laugh then you're never going to get laid. meanwhile women have no incentive to be funny. they just have to make themselves look fuckable and guys will come to them. and some women probably think they're funny because they can make their girlfriends laugh but that's a very low bar.

I mean, yeast infections! am i right, ladies?!

MY

The fuck man i dont want stand up or note what shows have female writers

But i do know women can crack jokes and make me laugh irl

Well.. prolly hard for you since you never meet any actual women from the looks of it

Yeah shes not funny at all

I unironically cant think of a woman that has ever made me laugh.

I think it's pretty damn funny when women think they're equal to men.

Who cares what this FAT FUCK thinks

Hellen Keller? Just imagine her trying to speak. Pretty funny desu

He's been trying to trigger the alt right for the last year.

I dont even know what channel this show comes on and Im in its targeted audience age....

t. not a Manchild

That show always sucked. Stop trying to force it.

Being morbidly obese is a life choice. A fucking stupid one but you can kill yourself.

I remember talking to a 18 yo guy about feminism. He was all for feminism and empowerment. He said women are equal and intelligent just as man are.
Then I asked him if he ever had a political talk with a female or if he ever heard females talking about politics. He couldn't come up with a single example and admitted that there are none.
He also admitted that he doesn't know which female he could talk to about politics.

Comedy comes from pain and rejection mainly, ugly people can be funny, so can mommies, but it's very hard for pretty women to be funny

>obese
>funny

Actually trans.

Women are incapable of being humorous because they take themselves too seriously. They cant self depreciate because that would mean finding faults within themselves for people to laugh at, and they are incapable of admitting they're not perfect enlightened beings. It's fashionable for women to be narcissists these days and narcissists are rarely capable of being funny.

Boogie's actually been pretty cool about the whole politics thing, he's too conflict-averse to argue with people.

A pretty predictable rule when it comes to women: their attractiveness is inversely proportional to how funny or interesting they are.

Boogie's a massive pussy that's afraid to take a side.

Underrated post

I think a lot of youtubers are. they're afraid of losing their career on yt by siding with a particular side

Don't blame him, blame the school system, pop culture and PC culture for the fact that so many men are deluded about women. It's an incredibly gynocentric world, according to many, if you're not praising women on a constant basis, or finding fault within women in general, then you're a misogynistic pig.

Really source? I wouldn't be surprised

Girls often have a good sense of what looks good on a man, and how we should conduct ourselves, which is a useful quality to have in a girlfriend if you care about self improvement.