ITT: We make up light novel titles and next post comes up with the synopsis

ITT: We make up light novel titles and next post comes up with the synopsis.
I'll start:
My Half-Dragon Roommate Keeps Setting Our Appartment On Fire, But She's Such A Good Cook I Can't Bring Myself To Move Out

MC is a half dragon and along with the other half dragon are dual raid bosses guarding a dungeon in an MMO. MC is ice element, while she is fire element, and they must be fought together. They spend their days guarding the loot and thinking up new ways to cook and eat scrubs and PUGs.

Recipes included at the end of each volume.

That Au Ra is pretty kawaii user

Best race

In Which My Girlfriend Is Actually A God, But She's Also My Little Sister, Who Doubles As A Famed Serial Killer, And When She Found Out I Was Going To Report Her, She Sent Me To Another Dimension.

The son of some god in some pantheon, his younger sister was chosen to replaced one of the major gods after that god gets banished due to some incident. On the side she likes to stalk and sexually assaults young women in the form of a shy but stern mentor mistress but (sometimes she takes a male form for fun) into being her priestesses before killing them after a while to sustain on their essence as they live on inside her. After protag attempts to report her he gets detained and sent into the same banished realm the last ajor god was sent to after he gets falsfully accused as an accomplice in the crime.

MC dates a reality warping girl who changes aspects of their universe in every volume based on her whims. In one volume she's a god-emperor monarch of the world, in the next she's his little sister in suburban Japan, in the next she's the Unabomber. Whatever seems fun at the time. MC is the only one aware of this, and the series focuses on his efforts to adjust to these circumstances and how it is to be loved by an omnipotent but not omniscient being.

I Dug A Hole In My Garden And Didn't Expect To Find An Eye Staring Up At Me?!

I was Just an Unpopular High Schooler Until All the Other Men on the Planet Disappeared and Now I'm Treated like a King!

>I Dug A Hole In My Garden And Didn't Expect To Find An Eye Staring Up At Me?!
An office lady/cake tries to get in touch with her feminine side before it's too late to find a husband by taking up various hobbies including gardening. When she begins to cultivate the plot of dirt outside her apartment building, she is surprised to dig up a handsome spirit of the earth. Now that she's disturbed his repose, he moves in with her as a freeloader demanding tributes and prayers. The mystical blessings she receives are helpful for getting ahead in her career and the dating scene, but neither her bank account nor her nerves can survive the arrangement. She tries to get him to adapt to modern life, get a job, and move out; but their tumultuous every day slowly becomes a happy domestic life as she learns to appreciate the silly, outdated ideals he holds and the comfy atmosphere he brings to her home.

I Just Want To Save My People But I Have To Perpetuate a Lie That Has Been Going On For A Millenia and I Get To Become A God-King?

One day, a virus destroys all men on earth except for MC. The remaining women take this as a sign that he is a messiah of some sort, and make him ruler of the world. Can he make crucial political decisons with only a high school education, while having to cum inside as many women per day as he possibly can?

My Little Sister Accidentally Sold My Soul To The Demon Lord!

Being a Hikkomori for about 2 years, Natsuko Saiba keeps his life to videogames and anime. One day, Imaru;his little sister learns and performs a satanic ritual to get his brother out of his room. Unknown to her was that the ritual sold Natsuko's soul to the devil, a beautiful young girl that would follow him around to get Natsuko's agreement and get his soul!

>I Just Want To Save My People But I Have To Perpetuate a Lie That Has Been Going On For A Millenia and I Get To Become A God-King?

The MC is born to a royal family in Ye Olde Times (also there's magic). The royal family is maintained by their bloodline, and revered due to their ability to tap into a special type of magic which lets them divine the future. The MC is raised to become the next king to replace his elderly father. Since his family only had daughters before him, he has a lot of sisters running around. Some are very nice and sweet, others play pranks on him. When he turns 18, his father (the king) dies. He is then taken into a special room and told by the court mages that there is no secret magic which lets you tell the future.

This is all complicated by the fact that the MC is revered by the people as the new breath of life who will save the peasants from an army of undead warriors who have been attacking the village on the outskirts of the castle for some time. The believed he would be the Warrior King foretold by a prophecy told a millennia that would drive out the attacker. Of course, back then the MC's family ruled, and back then the secret magic thing was still a lie.

>My Childhood Friend Is In Reality My Mom!

>tfw trying to pug Knights of the Round EX

>My Little Sister Accidentally Sold My Soul To The Demon Lord!
Bro-con imouto tries to use internet derived black magic to make her nii-chan fall in love with her, but ends up selling his soul to the demon lord. The bro/MC doesn't know about any of this until one day he receives a letter from the demon empire ministry of employment informing him that he has been assigned an evil call center position. After appearing at a local branch office to try to clear up what he thinks is a misunderstanding, the poor lad is forced to start a part time job managing malevolent prayers from humans. His approach of talking people down from their anger and sadness ends up looking like he is the most capable worker in the office even though it goes against demonic ideals, and somehow he begins to feel the urge to climb the corporate ladder. Will he ever find out the truth of how his soul was sold? How much overtime does it take to get promoted by demons? How will he keep his sanity while dealing with humanity's worst calling in as well as his inhuman coworkers?

One Day A Witch Doctor Told Me I Was Going To Die, But My Older Sister Saved Me With a Kiss!

I was trying to play JJBA all star battle in peace but my neighbors where haveing super loud sex, i was about to bomb their apartement before founding that the neigbhors are my non-blood related little sister and me from the futur from another dimension

Why the hero and the demon lord are in a war because of me?! I'm just a farmer!

>My Childhood Friend Is In Reality My Mom!

The novel starts with the 10 year old MC waking up to the sound of a truck. The house that was next door to his was empty for years, but finally got new tenants. The MC grows up and is best friends with the girl that moved in next door. She's a year younger than him but they are inseparable. They go to the same school and walk home together every day. Then, one day, he realizes something is weird. As she's grown up, the girl resembles his mother more and more. Then she starts adopting his mother's mannerisms and way of speaking. Then the MC learns that her parents have the same name as his mother's parents (though he never met them as they died when he was young). His mother even says that the little girl reminds her a lot of herself as a young child. She even shares his mom's name.

Eventually the two split up when they leave for college. They keep in touch at first but ultimately drift apart. The novel then cuts to the MC's graduation ceremony. He lands a great job at a company in a big city overseas. He moves abroad, finds a wife, and never hears from his childhood friend ever again.

Many years later, the MC takes a vacation by himself. He returns to his old house to find a moving van outside the house next to his old house (his mother has since passed away). He hangs around to see the new family moving in, assuming that his old friend's parents have passed away or moved out as well. To his surprise, he sees the little girl again, a spitting image of his childhood friend on the first day they met. He watches as she goes to his old house and knocks on the door, just like she did all those years ago. He isn't sure who lives in his old house anymore since his parents sold it ages ago. To his utter surprise, a young boy opens the door. The kid looks exactly like him. Taken by surprise, he walks up to the pair and asks their names. The boy gives his name and the girl gives the same name as the MC's mom.

My Little Sister is Actually The Reincarnation of the Lord Jesus, Sent to Judge the Sins of Mankind, But She Fell in Love with Me and So Her Father is Displeased!

MC is the best farmer in the world abd people travels whole countries just gor his vegegeables
One day he ran out of stock and had only one tomatoe left and thz next harvest was in 6 month
Both the hero and the demon lord wanted it and fought for it
In the commotion, the last tomato falled and got stomped
And the war begun

worst race

I just wanna play videogames all day, but my 10 year-old little sister is the CEO of an international law firm, and now wants me to take over the Japan branch?!

I would kinda want to read that.

these are so fucking dumb
and also amazing

Where were you when it was revealed Estinien was hot

Also they really need to make a FFXIV anime

I Was Sent To Another World And Got Surrounded By An Harem of Pretty Girls But They All Want To Pee In My Mouth?!

The protagonist is a 29-year old ex-military NEET with severe PTSD who just wants to play video games. One day he gets a Nigerian Prince-style email that says his long-lost sister is the CEO of an international law firm, and that he needs to head to Japan to take control of the branch there.

Even though his supposed sister would be 10 years old if the email was true, he decides to check it out anyway after being evicted from his apartment for being penniless. Now he has to somehow hobo his way over to Japan without any money.

ESTINIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN

Protagonist gets summoned to another world by a group of five sorceresses, who imbue him with superhuman powers. However, they have to supply him with mana or else he can't use them, and the only way they know to do that is by pissing in his mouth.

My Dick Is The Final Weapon

>One Day A Witch Doctor Told Me I Was Going To Die, But My Older Sister Saved Me With a Kiss!

The MC is a sickly boy in a tribe in feudal Japan. He usually stays inside his hut all day playing with various stick toys and rocks. He has no future and is generally a friendless loser. However, his sister is beloved throughout his village. She is a top hunter, warrior, and is being courted by the son of the village chief.

One day the MC is out of the family hut on a rare excursion to find some food. He comes across a berry bush and encounters a magical fox. The fox tells him that he can end the MC's suffering, but he will be giving up half his life. The MC agrees to the fox's deal and is bitten. Overnight, the MC is transformed from a scrawny, sickly kid to a ripped, musclebound hunk. Women in the village also fall in love with him, and he rises to the top of the social ladder very quickly. The witchdoctor of the village confronts him one day and asks what happened. The MC tells him about the fox and the witch doctor tells him he is cursed, not blessed. The MC can keep the benefits, but will die suddenly if he is not kissed.

The only way to revert the effects and end the curse (or suffer death in 3 months) is to be kissed by your true love. However, the MC can't seem to fall in love with any girl in the village. That is, until one day the son of the chief breaks his sister's heart and she comes home in tears. The MC consoles her and they spend the next 2.5 months bonding. In his new body, the MC can keep up with his sister unlike anyone else. Eventually they realize they're in love. On the MC's last day of life (he never told his sister what happened with the curse), the are sitting alone around the fire. She suddenly leans over and kisses him on the lips. The curse is lifted immediately, and the MC tells her what happened. Now, deeply in love, the two strike out on their own to find an accepting tribe unaware of their blood relation.

Mite b cool as a sort of wilderness survival "guide" wherein the other world is a low resource desert so piss has to get recycled. No fantasy elements or dramatic plot, just some dude being taught how to be self-sufficient by a harem of tanned girls. Slice of life, commentary on the ineptitude of modern urbanites, basic innawoods lessons, and brown girl fanservice.

Too short for a LN title.

I become the little maou true love and now the hero want me to be her holy weapon?!

My Girlfriend Wears An American Sized Bra?!

I actually already have a description for this one that I was writing for the Anime Plot thread (which died before I could post) but I'm curious to see what you guys come up with.

>Unable to confess to the girl I love, I am gifted by a deus ex machina with her phone number.

>Unable to confess to the girl I love, I am gifted by a deus ex machina with her phone number.

MC uses the phone number to start calling her up on a burner phone and making creepy calls using a voice changer and other tech junk.
Really freaks her out.
At school it's obvious that she is super stressed so he offers to listen to her troubles.
Uses his"leet hacking skills" to supposedly backtrace the number and tells the fictional stalker to take a hike or else.
She is so grateful that she becomes his girlfriend.

The end is MC saying, "Thanks, D.E.N.N.I.S. System!"

I Started Dating a Cute Girl, But Then I Found Out She's a Demon Princess, and Now I Have To Convince Her Not To Destroy Earth?!

The MC is a popular guy in HS and well liked by his peers. One day, a new, mysterious girl transfers into his class and he is smitten. He becomes obsessed with her but for some reason can't find the courage to ask her out.

One day she notices him and grabs his hand. It's after school, the sun is going down, and she leads him to a shady spot underneath some bleachers. She tells him that she's been watching him too, and she knows he's obsessed with her. She then kisses him and walks away. He chases after her and asks her out on the spot. She says yes.

The two date for some time, but the MC slowly notices his friends growing distant from him as he spends more time with her. Eventually he confronts some old friends, and they say that he seems to have a very "evil" vibe around him since he started dating her. He then tells this to the girl, who laughs. She says it's only natural for a demon princess to pass on evilness to the one she loves.

The MC then learns of the demon princess' plans over the next few weeks. She was sent to corrupt this world and to find a demon prince to marry. She proves her demon powers by causing mayhem and havoc. The MC is at first happy about this as it's pretty fuckin' sweet, but then his mother is killed in an accident his gf caused. He then sets about trying to stop her from her plans, and trying to convince her to abandon her former life and life with him as a regular human forever.

(Am I writing too much for these? I keep hitting the character limit)

2shortofatitle.com

it's all good mane

My Homeroom Teacher Is Actually An Ancient Samurai Ghost And My Sister!?

MC starts dating a transfer student with an unusually large chest. One day while snooping in her room, he accidentally finds out that she's actually a CIA agent using him as part of her cover story. He tries to break up with her, but she threatens to kill him if he does. She then forces him to assist her in all sorts of silly roles on various missions she has, and eventually they fall in love.

The World Is Secretly Ruled By A Cabal Of Immortal Lolis?!

A misanthropic NEET is surprised when a cute girl takes a liking to him seemingly because of the twisted mindset which usually repels them. He is even more surprised when their first date is set as "the last day for this miserable planet" and she shows up in fashionable armor. She apologizes for being late due to how long it takes to don the armor, and then declares that the first item on the date agenda is chaos and destruction. Even though he considers helping her destroy the world (or at least not stopping it), he realizes that the figures he pre-ordered haven't released yet, there are new anime and tokusatsu episodes to watch next week, and his favorite idol is performing next month. Now he has to channel her antipathy into otaku pursuits so that she will become trapped in the do nothing state of a NEET rather than destroying the world. The MC doesn't give a shit if she torments and kills other humans, but he can't watch next week's shows if the earth is destroyed. However, can his pride as a man survive if she turns into an even more eager hobbyist than he is?

>(Am I writing too much for these? I keep hitting the character limit)
I'm thoroughly enjoying them.

I Have to Save The World, but My Harem Keeps Getting In The Way?!

I meant to type Future instead of World

I Am A Misanthrope Yearning To Destroy The World But My Club Keeps Getting In The Way And I'm In Love With My Homeroom Teacher?!
seriously people write LN unironically?

Keit-Ai

A boy falls in love with a girl.
Unable to confess, he is gifted with by a deus ex machina with the girl’s phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.
But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day’s confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn’t exist in this universe at all. She is the girl’s alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC’s own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.
Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE.

My Twin Is In Love With Me And She's Also a Shotacon?!

I like it.
Totally different from what I wrote, but I could see this as an actual LN. And I think yours would be more fun.

This was my original idea:

A young kid is best friends with the girl next door.
Unfortunately, her father is moving their family to America.
The two kids are heartbroken and make a typical vow that if they ever meet back up again that they will get married, etc...

Years pass.
The boy is now a freshman in highschool.
He's excited to find out that his friend is moving back and looks forward to seeing her.
When she shows up, though, he is astonished.
Not only is she dressed like an American girl, but she is just as big as one too!

Living in America she grew taller and also developed huge breasts.
All the girls in their class ask what size she is.
She boasts that she is a F cup, but that's an American F-cup which almost seems like a legendary size to these Japanese kids.

The boy gets over his surprise but, being a healthy young man, is determined to get a look at her huge American bra.
Unfortunately for him, even though they start dating, she's not that easy and he goes to some extraordinary lengths to try and see her in just her underwear (or in the buff).

She's a canny opponent though, and delights in thwarting his perverted antics while acting innocent.

Later, his girlfriend's best friend visits from America for a semester abroad.
Of course the friend is blonde and just as big and busty as his girlfriend and she joins in the fun and games (though the blonde is a little more flirty).

My Family and I Are Actually Aliens Who Were Sent to Take Over This Planet, and Now I Have to Balance My Extraterrestrial Duties and My High-School Life?!

>The World Is Secretly Ruled By A Cabal Of Immortal Lolis?!

The MC is a young salaryman who lives alone and works as a pencil pusher at a large corporation. One day, his boss demands he stay at work all night to push through a report which is meant for a branch overseas. The MC reluctantly agrees, seeing as he has nothing else to do and no gf.

While working on the report that night, he hears some noise in the lobby. He is supposed to be alone in the building, so he sneaks over with his phone, ready to call the cops if the noise is from corporate spies. Instead, he sees a group of very well dressed little girls discussing something. He abandons his work and watches them get in the elevator. The use a special key card which unlocks a hidden basement floor he never saw before. He races to the stairs and tries to find an entrance to this basement. He eventually decides to jump in a duct and crawl down an AC/heating shaft.

Since he's a simple salaryman, he fails immediately and crashes through the roof of a meeting room. He lands in the center of a round table, surrounded by lolis dressed immaculately in clothes that seem to be from a different era. The immediately call loli guards, which capture him and throw him in a prison deeper underground. Once there, he shares a cell with another man who was also captured some time ago. The man is very old, and tells the MC he was only 20 when captured by the girls. He says they come by every week to discuss secret matters. The man was a spy for the emperor in WWII and the Japanese government thought these girls were colluding with the allies. He dies shortly after this explanation.

Eventually, the man befriends one particularly kind loli, and is released. In exchange, he must work for the immortal lolis in helping collect intel on various things his company does. He is monitored by an ankle bracelet he cannot remove, and must report in every week. The girls eventually become like daughters to him.

This is just the premise of Invader Zim.

I was thinking somewhat that the MC was dragged into a planet-takeover against his will, like by his parents. He wants to be a normal student but his parents plan to take over the planet

>I Have to Save The Future, but My Harem Keeps Getting In The Way?!

The MC, a young prince in an Arabic nation state, is gifted a massive harem by his father, the Sultan. (I think that's right, whatever you get my point). He becomes a hero in the hrem by treating all the girls well, giving them gifts, education, even letting them go free if they wish. He gives them gifts of cash and clothes as well. Over time, many girls return as powerful warriors ready to fight by his side. Some girls remain in the harem though, having fallen head-over-heels for the MC thanks to his kindness.

The previous ruler of the harem was an evil man, excommunicated by the MC's father for being wicked to the girls and for plotting to overthrow the sultan and enslave the MC. The exiled villain returns to the Sultan's kingdom one day and unleashes a magical attack which kills the sultan and propels the villain forward in time by 500 years.

The MC, despondent, takes over as the Sultan but is troubled by visions of the future in his dreams. As it turns out, some of the girls who returned to the harem are now powerful witches who have been trying to warn the MC that he needs to do something about the villain. The MC returns to the harem and begins working with the girls to figure out how to travel to the future and defeat the villain once and for all.

Along the way though, some girls in the harem try to stop him, and keep him in their time so that they may marry him and bear many children for him out of gratitude. The powerful witches warn the MC that if he goes to the future, there is no guarantee he can ever return to the past and be with the girls he loves so much. The MC is faced with the difficult choice of abandoning all the girls he loves or travelling to the future for an ultimate showdown that might leave him stranded in another time. If he goes now, he will live as a poor pauper as well, seeing as he will have no proof he once ruled this kingdom.

Re: user-chan no Thread is Absolute Nonsense But I Still Post in it Anyway!?: The Shitposting War-hen After Story of the Dead x Hoshi Mittsu (MMXVI)

I Went To The Future And Now I Live Out My High School Life As An Esper!?

Despite my Good Looks, I Never had a Girlfriend until the Shut-In Neighbor Girl Cursed Me!

This isn't even close to what i was expecting, but I love it anyway

My house is full of ceiling fans because I'm being stalked by a girl with a knack for home improvement

I got nothing but
>666
Spooky

Hmm, okay.

The MC (sorry I keep starting them with that so I hope it's not annoying.) wakes up on his home planet and walks to the kitchen. His parents seem very happy about something, and when he asks his sister blurts out that they have been assigned a new planet to conquer. The MC gets pissed and storms off. He's currently in HS and just got a new GF and was finally fitting in with his new friends at the HS he goes to now. But, since his parents are Top Secret infiltrators for a dystopian alien society, he is forced to move yet again and try to blend in with a new set of people on a weird planet with weird customs while he wears a weird optical camouflage device to make him blend in.

Cut forward to the journey. The MC is sitting back in a futuristic space-chair, plugged into a computer which is teaching him Japanese. His parents are travelling to Japan where they will infiltrate society and begin collecting data for a planned invasion. The MC sighs to himself and looks at a picture of an alien girl in a dress. The photo has a heart drawn on it - a photo sent to him from his now ex gf beck on the other planet.

The aliens arrive and begin their mission. The MC and his sister are enrolled in HS and middle school as planned, and head to class on their first day. The MC is introduced as a new transfer, and accidentally locks eyes with the most beautiful girl he has ever seen. She looks away shyly, but it's too late, the MC is in love.

Over the next few weeks, the two meet and eventually begin dating. Everything is great until one day, the MC's optical camouflage malfunctions on a date that got rained out. The MC tells the girl everything: who he is, what his parents do, etc. She says that it's okay and that she loves him. They share a kiss as the rain pours down on them. Now the MC faces the difficult choice of decided what to do next. Take the girl with him if he moves again? Stop his parents? Save the Earth? Life just gets harder and harder.

As It Turns Out, The Ghost Possessing My Arm Is Actually A Sex Offender!?

Is It Really Okay for A Gang Leader to Date A Girl This Innocent?

My Son And My Childhood Friends Daughter Spawned a Demon God.

The MC is the son of a renowned Yakuza boss who has been aggressively expanding his "business" throughout the city for months. The MC is a HS dropout and higher up in the organization. Many view the MC as the natural and rightful replacement for his father should anything happen. One day, while the MC is out on a deal to swap guns for drugs, the boss is ambushed and killed while driving home. The MC is then intercepted by fellow members of his gang and taken to a secret hideout. He stays there for several weeks in isolation, while also taking over his father's position as the leader. He makes many deals and mercilessly wipes out the gang that organized his father's hit.

The last of the opposing gang is begging for a truce, though the MC has no intent of honoring that. He loads up with a handful of his highest ranking men who pile into an armored car on the way to the meeting spot with the leader of the opposing gang. They arrive, and, while listening to the opposing gang leader begging for the brutal killing of his men to end. He says he watched his own son bleed out on the doorsteps to his home after a hit squad from the MC's gang hit him with their car and then shot him.

The MC agrees to the other gang leader's pleas, and then draws his weapons and kills him. A counter-ambush was hiding in wait, however, and the MC is gravely injured and his men are killed. The MC escapes the building, ditches his guns, and stumbles down the street. His vision is fading as he races away, only to bump into a middle school girl. He passes out at her feet as she looks at him in horror.

The MC wakes up a few days later in bed, the girl is fast asleep at his side. His body is bandaged and he's in tremendous pain. Over the next few days he recovers his strength and learns the girl is an orphan, her parents were killed in a fight between his gang and his opponent's. He contemplates life here with her as they fall in love slowly during his long recovery.

I'd read these

Let me try:
Even though I Became a Highschooler, My sister is Actually a Giant Demon?!?

I think this would sell.

The MC is a HS who lives in a very spacious house left to him by his parents who passed away during his junior year. Thanks to adequate planning for such an event, the MC is left a considerable sum of money and is able to take guardianship of his younger sis and live comfortably at home while still attending school. He excels at most things, and is a star basketball player and is also conventionally handsome. However, he is a bit reclusive and depressed even to this day about the loss of his parents. As a result, he has shut himself off from making friends and even attracting a gf, though some girls at school have tried.

One day, on his way back home, he spots a sight he can't forget. In a small, rundown apartment complex he notices a girl from his class trying to get in. She has never spoken to the MC, though he does find her pretty. She wears second hand clothes and always seems to escape the classroom at lunch time. She's trying to unlock the door which has a bright pink notice plastered on it. His heart sinks as he realizes it's an eviction notice.

The next day at school he pays more attention to her. She looks visibly dirty today and very tired. He also notices she has no lunch at all. He decides to follow her out of the classroom at lunch and tracks her to a spot behind a bench where she is quietly sobbing. He leaves, shaken by this turn of events. On his way home, he waits around until she leaves the classroom, but finds her trying to hide out in an empty classroom. He sees her pull out a blanket and lay down.

The MC confronts her and asks what she's doing. He also hears her stomach growl loudly. For the next few hours, she tells him what happened to her as she wolfs down a pizza he had delivered for her. She's the daughter of two famous magicians who were killed during a black magic ritual gone awry. She was living in an abandoned apartment, but was found out. The MC offers to take her in, but she threatens a curse if he ever pities her again.

Hey that's pretty good

I thought i got a second chance but i am a girl now!?

My new eyeglasses from a unknow n reason can see through clothes and I now I always have a hard-on.

Why don't JPs like making ARR doujins?

The MC is a chronically unlucky NEET who squanders all his chances and wastes his way through life, using his limited finances to gamble and drink.

Walking home one night, he witnesses a young woman being robbed in an alleyway, and after convincing himself not to interfere, continues on his way. Unluckily for him, her cries for help are too much for him to ignore, and he rushes back to the scene, only to be stabbed after a short tussle, and with in last waking moments, witness the girl he tried to save meet a similar fate.

The next morning, he wakes up in his home, at first thinking that the events of last night were simply a dream. He quickly discovers that this is not the case, as he has awoken into the body of the young girl he met briefly last night.

My Childhood friend returned home from his adventure after all these years but looks way older and is emotionally distant and won't connect with me.

My little Sister Won't Stop Shit Posting!

Last one I'll do tonight. I might do more if the thread is around tomorrow.

The MC is a typical guy, second year in HS, has some friends, does well in school. His home life is pretty plain as well. He has a younger sister and workaholic parents who are home late if they come home at all. For this reason he enjoys plenty of freedom, and his sister gives him plenty of space.

Then, one night, he is awoken to the smell of something burning and loud noises coming from his sister's room. Since he isn't close with her, he ignores it, assuming it to be some incense ritual or something lame.

As the night goes on, the smell only gets stronger. Fearing the house will burn down, he marches angrily to her room only to make a ghastly discovery. When he opens the door, the stench of sulfur overwhelms him. The room is bathed in a bright, blood red light and there are fires dancing on every surface. In the middle of the room is his sister, whose hair is pure white and long. She's wearing her pajamas which seem 5 sizes to small all of a sudden, and she has goat horns erupting from her forehead. Initially assuming it was all a dream, the MC closes the door and leaves. As he walks away, he hears his sister meekly call out "Onii-chan, please help me". He returns to the room and confronts the monster.

As it turns out, his sister made a pact with the devil to form a better relationship with him. In exchange, she became a demon. However, she is able to control this demon form during the day so long as she keeps up with nightly rituals. This time though, they didn't work.

Over time, the MC and his sister bond and become very close. He helps her prepare the rituals to maintain her human form. Life goes on in this way for some time, until the MC realizes just what sort of feelings his sister has for him. In the end, she begs him to offer his soul to the devil and take the same deal to remain close with her forever. He struggles to decide what to do as she falls more in love.

> Vampire Midget Drift: Broken Roads.

one more please, these are really good!

This one sounds more like an anime rather than a LN.

That sounds like suffering but I like it

underrated

Alright, I'll bite:

The main character isn't me?

a commoner ends up tangled up with a yuusha and he ends up narrating their entire adventure going to kill the demon king.

we never really know where the commoner is and they are always getting saved because they are not aware of themselves because they are busy narrating about the yuusha.

they get increasingly worried about themselves because they are a side character that could die at any moment.

they die at the end of volume 1 and another commoner gets tangled up with the yuusha and keeps narrating in volume 2

Blank Batteries -Lightning VX Ace-