If this isn't the key to making Sakura the most popular girl in Fate, what is?

If this isn't the key to making Sakura the most popular girl in Fate, what is?

They are running out of ideas for Saber clones, so they need another girl to sell merchandise. and i love it

Animating CCC I guess.

Showing off her rocking body and banging tits more.

the key is anti-worm meds

>Heaven's Feel
>making Sakura anything

She just fucks Shirou and acts angsty towards the end, she's not even the main focus of that route when we all know that HF is all about Kotomine and Ilya stealing the spotlight. But mainly Kotomine.

The cure seems to have already been found

She already is the most popular.
In my heart at least.

Too bad HF has Illya, Rin and Alter to steal Sakura's spotlight

>Sakura
>Posts BB

The man asked for a Sakura without worms and a banging body.

>HF
>Making Sakura looks good

Don't make me laugh user, Sakura acts like a bitch during the whole route and get aways with everything she did in the end. Rider, Kirei and Illya were the real main characters in HF.

Are they going to make a movie/series out of HF?

And if so, will they follow it up with a series based on the sequel that reality-warps all 3 routes together?

They will adapt HF in three movies. And yes, they talked about adapting F/HA too.

So an adaption of ataraxia? Not sure how'd they'd manage the pacing of the SOL and the plot stuff, but I'd watch it.

Have her cosplay as saber.

See? A 1000 fold improvement.

I mean that IS pretty cute

>get aways with everything she did in the end
Well, she did nothing wrong, after all.

Here's the most fatal flaw in this plan:

The most powerful moments in Heaven's Feel are stolen by Shirou, Ilya and Saber.
>Shirou pulling off the shroud and using Nine Lives Blade Works on Berserker
>Shirou killing Saber Alter, no matter how much pain it brings him
>Ilya sealing the Greater Grail and fulfilling her duty as an older sister

See, the thing is, a character doesn't need to have entire movies centered around them to be popular. They just need one moment, a single powerful scene where they shine the brightest. And while Heaven's Feel is centered around Sakura, the most powerful scenes are stolen by other characters.