Hi Sup Forums, Sup Forums here. Why are you guys so triggered by this game?

Hi Sup Forums, Sup Forums here. Why are you guys so triggered by this game?

Other urls found in this thread:

wolfenstein.wikia.com/wiki/Horton_Boone
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

One of the older ones was good the newer ones were shit this one will proably be shit game wise too

because the marketing campaign dates from the 2016 election and is fucking retarded.

make a good game I don't give a fuck but jesus fucking christ have original ideas.

Graphics look like shit. I hope they dont fuck the gamaplay.
knowing bethesda it probably wont run on my machine

To much communists and niggers

It looks pretty fun tbqh

>Karl Marx
this has to be a fucking photoshop... right...?

Varg

bethsoft is just the publisher, dolt.
ID are deving.

don't insult Varg like that

commie fucking shits

We aren't saged and reported

And Doom 4 runs like shit

Lel guess again

I'm not, New Order was pretty fun.

tell me it's fake or i'll go snap my brother's copy.

report the threads, sage when needed.

they are using outrage advertising, remember that.

Do it and post it

BECAUSE IT KILLS WHITE PEOPLE YOU IDIOT

ITS WRONG TO KILL WHITE PEOPLE DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH WHITES HAVE DONE TO MAKE NIGGER LIVES BETTER

YES NAZIS IS A SLANG FOR WHITE PEOPLE

>Why are you guys so triggered
No one is, you fell for a marketing campaign. Good job!

ye right

Don't destroy others' property, especially when your parents will be pretty cross with you when they get home

wolfenstein.wikia.com/wiki/Horton_Boone
It's real

just not gonna buy it. looks lame anyways. dont like any wolfenstein games other than the really old one, used to play it with friends sharing one screen back in the days. that last boss...

do you see this shit? this is the thing these lib niggers are shoving down our white childrens throats. we have to stop them at all cost. we need to save the world

That's a lot of tabs

not supporting communist propaganda

4 u

>Is triggered because of a commie
>Smash another man's property because of it
Don't be a welfare nigger user.

We arent.

It's clear marxist propaganda.

It'll show 1940s AMERICA as nazi germany so that people will fight conservative values and further associate the right with nazism. It's a pretty retarded idea and the only people who are going to buy it, literally, are larper antifa who jizz at the sight of nazis.

It's real, go watch the trailers. The communists are made up to be the totally fair and good guys rebelling against the evil nazis. This is the problem most people on Sup Forums have with the game but it's been twisted to "LMAO U JUS H8 WE R PWNING LE NAZIS GET REKT EPIK WIN XDXDXD".

WOW IM SO TRIGGERED LITERALLY SHAKING WOW SOME REDDIT POST SAID "WOW NAZIS ARE TRIGGERED HAHA FUCK DEM XD XD (BTW I STEAL MONEY FROM U EQUALITY HAHAHCXF)

I have never been btfo'd so hard before. Perhaps when Eminem, celebrity nr 1415125981 released his Trump diss track. I was btfo'd so hard i don't even know.

Stop lying, idTech is impressive and your PC is a literal potato.
id are not the devs, the developer is some cucked swedish studio called MachineGames.

When will the make
>6 Gorill: Holohoax days
?

Why is Sup Forums so mad about this game that they keep making this post?

Yeah I agree. We have to find a way to stop them. We could get a bill passed that allows private run armed civilian anti corruption investigator units, we could finally enforce the law again. And they could be funded by crowd sourcing.

>promoting a big corporation's product for free

kek

The game where you are part of a terrorist cell that attacks Europeans (oh right... "Nazis") and features the same old [black guy plays their role and "defiles" white woman..haha take that whitey!] scene...
Yeah... real contemporary and appropriate amongst terrorist attacks and rape in Europe.

How could the producers not think people would see though the thin metaphore is the real question.

Why do so many video games do 'Pam Grier with an afro and hoop earrings' as their go-to design for black female characters? Not that I really mind, but you would think some clickbait blog would've whined about it by now.

the nazi thing is stupid, the game HAS ALWAYS BEEN about killing nazis!!

why are they bragging about it as if, it was something new???

The game itself will be shit, gameplay wise etc....

I patiently wait for Wolfeninstinskin: Vladivostok Rebelion, set on 2018. The game is based around the horrors of communism
>implying
A man can dream.

Horton's an idiot tho.

Why would i want to kill aryans

>got it for free from my Danish pal
I'll hope he used his kr correctly, Wolfenstein is-used to be? good.

This is a made up marketing ploy. Nobody is offended by this game. Well, there's probably somebody, but it isn't neo-nazis. -1488

Pretend that those nazis being killed are antifa and you will have a wonderful gaming experience.

Males are the dominant consumers of games
Why the feminist crap?

Whites are the dominant consumers of western games
Why the SJW crap?

This is wolfencuck, the last Wolfenstein game was RTCW and maybe 2009...

That and kids you dumb fuck

this desu. I'm really excited for this game. Granted I believe anybody who identifies as a Nazi and glorifies Hitler is a cringy larper, but I'm a 14 fag not an 88 fag

When the headcanon journos have built around lowest common denominator advertising explodes in a shower of pink mist, I'll be on the twitters collecting the salt.

Double secret betrayal, the blaq power stereotype is the real turncoat, and the communist is a patsy in her plans.

BJ is supposed to be a soldier. Why is he dressed in a fucking Brad Pitt looking leather jacket and goddamn goth pants? He looks like he's going through a midlife crisis and had pulled out his old college clothes in that pic.

I'm all for killing Nazis, but why are they adding cognitive dissonance to the character? It smacks of cannibalizing the lore of the franchise for the sake of short-term political activism. That makes them shitty developers. Time to add Wolfenstein to the same shit pile of once-good game series as Dragon Age and Mass Effect.

>1 post by this id
So, not from Sup Forums.

i really don't care. If anything, playing this game was what MADE me like Nazi symbolism and draw swastikas on desks in middle school. it started as just larping but evolved into something real.

Kids always like the bad guys more. I'm here because I saw the Helghast and asked "why the fuck aren't we playing as these guys?"

Let's just make a mod where you play as the Nazis cutting down resistance members or something.

>Brazil
>Doom 4 runs like shit

lmao, what a coincidence, almost everyone I know tells me that Doom 4 runs great even on fuckin toasters.

you can go fuck yourself, literal poorfag

What's with the II on the helmets? Lame replacement for SS so as not to upset anyone?

>Black grape ape looking sheboon with hoop rings and an afro
>Had a hard life, went to bad schools, but did well and found herself in a good college

Well isn't she just a walking talking liberal fantasy. I guess she used her mystical nigras powers to get in dem programs I keep hearing about.

>be falsely accused of murder because you dindu nuffin
>Jew lawyer gets you off
>become a terrorist
It's like African gourd 'pottery'

>i can run witcher 3, MGSV, fallout 4, Tekken 7 with no problems
>even shit optimzied games like Dead rising 3 run in here
>doom 4 wont even OPEN in my pc
sure, its my pc

Vidyas trying to be political is gay. Gay developers... gay gaymers who buy and play that shit.

The time they spend screeching about their pet niggers being so amazing takes their minds off the tangy taste of the baboon cock.

That's against the NAP. Prepare to be nuked

>bethesda game
>free mods

I'm not even mad here. Wolfenstein had you killing nazis since forever.

Then again, I don't care who or what I get to play as.

The "Bad Guys" looking swag while the "Heroes" look like they just grabbed the first six people they saw at the local thrift store.

I'd be triggered if they made the main character a nigger

I don't mind it either but fighting for the communists?

Nice giff

Have you every played the original or RTCW:ET? Mods, mods everywhere

Go back to rhythm games and 2nd life you Brazilian retarded, not my fault you iive in a third world country.

Probably your GFX drivers - nerd.

100% this guy dies in some horrible way at the hands of the Nazis.

I am not buttmad because enemies are nazis. I mean it's what wolfenstein is about.

I am buttmad because they made communists the literal good guys. And turned Wolfenstein from "American Hero fights the Evil Nazis" into "Opressed minorities unite under the banner of communism to fight the evil white opressors".

Dude are you a retard? Play a lot of console games yeah? Makes sense.

you mean you're a cuck

The game isn't out yet.

Fun fact: The game is banned in Israel.

THIS

No reasonable person has any problem with a game about Americans defeating actual Nazis.

It's the ham-fisted cynical manipulation of these elements by Bethesda to try to make a commentary about current events that just comes off as tone-deaf and shamelessly opportunistic.

I mean, their marketing team is basically walking up to ANTIFA types that think anyone to the right of Bernie Sanders is a white supremacist and saying "How do you do, fellow kids? Buy our game."