/ptg/ PRESIDENT TRUMP GENERAL - SPOOKY SEASON EDITION

PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP
whitehouse.gov
donaldjtrump.com/

>b-but Trump hasnt done anything!
pastebin.com/JnS5Qy2Q
pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf

PREV APPEARANCES (fuck poo in the loos too)
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT
DAILY SCHEDULE (WH Press Corps) publicpool.kinja.com/
TrumpTV Weekly Updates: pastebin.com/6HbHjbqF
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS pastebin.com/yArfUKdC

NEW APPEARANCES
>Pres Trump Weekly Address #37 10/13/17
youtu.be/GBM1fagzZxI
>Steve Bannon @Values Voter Summit 10/14/17
youtu.be/phpT_yukNks
>Sebastian Gorka @Values Voter Summit 10/14/17
youtu.be/k4Ha0GbASZI
>KAC @Values Voter Summit 10/13/17
youtu.be/eqP6yN65XQk
>TrumpTV Weekly Update #12 (Lara) 10/13/17
youtu.be/8rGxpe8D-mo
>D&S Clap-back @eminem 10/12/17
youtu.be/_7OzIWONVyc
>BUILD THAT WALL #2 10/13/17
youtu.be/JFtH4GpP3RE
>The Trump Cock penetrates Seattle 10/13/17
youtu.be/TTtjSa8h6z4
>Pres Trump/FLotUS Melania/Sarah visit SS Training Center 10/13/17
youtu.be/YsH4ZiwKSGk
>Pres Trump statement before leaving WH 10/13/17
youtu.be/WoqmVg8N5TM
youtu.be/q13Hmu6xO9k
>Pres Trump declares iranian guard terrorists 10/13/17
youtu.be/-qmuTWRsNtU
>Pres Trump Speech to Values Voter Summit in DC 10/13/17
youtu.be/O26D_BWTmHA
>Bill Bennett @Values Voters Summit 10/13/17
youtu.be/IzM2y8Oze1I
>Steve Scalise @Values Voters Summit 10/13/17
youtu.be/kyCzxwGZ1xw
>This week @State 10/13/17
youtu.be/z5Whs1Ni73I

INSPIRATION
>The Renewal of the American Spirit
youtu.be/5Z0ehn4p6IU
>NEVER GIVE UP
youtu.be/OSJDhZvLtak
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>Hold Back The Night
youtu.be/ldnH5ms50Jc
>#TrumpTheEstablishement
youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/jDYkI
youtube.com/watch?v=03XuH1Vh0CY
publicpool.kinja.com/subject-daily-guidance-and-press-schedule-for-monday-1819493185
nytimes.com/2017/10/16/business/media/weinstein-colony-capital.html
businesswire.com/news/home/20171016005673/en/Weinstein-Company-Announces-Investment-Colony-Capital
foxnews.com/politics/2017/10/15/trump-mcconnell-set-for-tense-talks-at-monday-meeting.html
foxnews.com/politics/2017/10/11/conservative-groups-demand-mcconnell-step-down-as-senate-gop-leader.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fuc bots

What is Trump / WH going to do for Halloween?

[heavy breathing]

inb4 Democrats run the Rock

Adding to this. Why do you think Democrats are so obsessed with open borders, protecting DREAMERS, and reducing the White population? Because White people have woken up to what they represent: extermination. They need to import their voters.

O Hell Nah. They spirit cooked him, REEEEEEEEE!

Get this fucking frog out of my office

It's important to remember that Biden's 'working class white' appeal is just a persona, he's as much of a globalist and gun grabber as Obama

But perception often beats reality

Those presidential ash trays are dope af

Muslim MP? JUST (end us now, please)

>'America I cannot be shamed by you': Muslim MP to boycott US trips in response to Trump travel ban

>Mr Husic told colleagues in the House of Representatives that the United States is shutting people out on the basis of faith.
>I think it is wrong, that a nation (that) can promise so much on the basis of freedom, can shut out people on the basis of faith and do it that way. I think its wrong and against what America stands for, he said in the chamber.
>He delivered the speech during a motion about Australias relationship with the United States and said while he has visited the US every year since 2005, he would be re-thinking future travel there.

archive.is/jDYkI

NO DRUGS
NO DRINK
NO SMOKING

>a male
um.............. no sweety
#itsherturn

They will act like normal adults for a day. Scare the shit out of everyone.

Putin signs decree imposing restrictions on N. Korea as Pyongyang delegation is in Russia.

Drumpf.

Bring out Spicer's rabbit costume

> I'm a man on a mission!

youtube.com/watch?v=03XuH1Vh0CY
[Paul Ryan]

MSNBC saying that the Harvey Weinstein sex case is about sex violence in the workplace and how all women need to come forward because rape is prevalent in American workplaces. They're interviewing obese women and ugly black women that claim they were raped by men in the workplace and they're saying that the Harvey Weinstein case made them come forward and that America has a race and gender problem.

Really makes you think. The Jews always win.

>hairline just above the eyebrows
suuuuuuuure

>Muslim MP to boycott US trips
Ohhhh noooo that suuuucks

>thinking they still even have the $

You don't blow though a billion for nothing.

>4000 BCE
They can't even get the dating right

A
*KRRRRSSSST*
*sips*
WOOOOO

But they should also have candy

>Fell for propaganda from the MSM roleplaying with """sources""" like a bovine
>Has the balls to say who is an adult and who isn't
Sad!

We'll see you guys later. I'll be on a break until the weekend.
Kek!

>Really makes you think. The Jews always win.
Really, that's what you see happening here? One of the most powerful Jews in Hollywood has his career ruined, and people around him dropping like flies? And it's still a developing scandal. It's only gonna get worse as the investigation unfolds.

MONDAY SCHEDULE, READ IT

publicpool.kinja.com/subject-daily-guidance-and-press-schedule-for-monday-1819493185

DAILY GUIDANCE AND PRESS SCHEDULE FOR MONDAY, OCTOBER 16, 2017

In the morning, President Donald J. Trump will receive his daily intelligence briefing. The President will then hold a Cabinet Meeting. In the afternoon, the President will have lunch with Vice President Mike Pence and Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell. Later in the afternoon, the President will depart the White House for Joint Base Andrews, en route to Greer, SC. In the evening, the President will give remarks at a McMaster for Governor Reception. The President will then depart Greer, SC, for Washington, D.C., en route to the White House.

> 10:30AM THE PRESIDENT receives his daily intelligence briefing

>11:30AM THE PRESIDENT holds a Cabinet Meeting

>12:35PM THE PRESIDENT has lunch with Vice President Mike Pence and Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell

>3:45PM THE PRESIDENT departs the White House en route to Joint Base Andrews

>4:05PM THE PRESIDENT departs Washington, D.C. en route to Greer, SC

>5:25PM THE PRESIDENT arrives in Greer, SC

>6:50PM THE PRESIDENT gives remarks at a McMaster for Governor Reception

>8:10PM THE PRESIDENT departs Greer, SC, en route to Washington, D.C.

>9:45PM THE PRESIDENT arrives at the White House

Briefing Schedule

>2:00PM Press Briefing with Press Secretary Sarah Sanders

I guess you will have to decide who you hate more. Jews or women.

>ice in /sip/

DEFEND THIS!

> Sierra Leone refused to allow him to return, however. Since the civil war ended in 2002, the nation struggled with corruption, poverty and the 2014 Ebola epidemic.
> Last month, the Trump administration threatened sanctions against four countries--Sierra Leone, Cambodia, Eritrea and Guinea--if they did not take in United State deportees.

Cino ans Ebola Chan partnership confirmed?

Didn't read it.

IMAGINE MY SHOCK

Link?

Look at me
I'm the deporter now

He will never face 1 second in prison and his actions have women blaming all men across America, and the left LOVES to blame white men for shit like this.

Yes, the Jews ALWAYS win.

Absolute Delusion.

Bye, random user.

REEEEEEEEE

Definitely the former

I lost my brother to Russian hackers

I can't read

How do you define "normal adult"? Threatening war with Russia constantly like Hillary?

she's like a cancer for the Democratic party and she refuses to go away

I love it

I suppose we should never forget now.

Did she actually fucking say that?

Can someone tell me what this post says?

>Yes, the Jews ALWAYS win.
This is exactly what the Jews want you to think.

A-are you okay?

hmm...what? what's wrong?

has it happened yet, /ptg/?

>Colony Capital, a company owned by a Trump supporter, is going to buy out Weinstein's company

Oh shit, this would be a major cultural coup if it happens

She isn't wrong. Putin and his crack team of cyber hackers completely changed the future of the United States. She is a genius. The fact that you didn't vote for her is proof enough of your own disillusion.

Just kidding. She's a vile cunt.

Wait let's look at the pic for a second. Is the blueish phone permanently affixed to that spot on the desk? Phone line looks like it's inside a copper tube that's been soldered in place

whoever wrote this deserves to die in the worst way possible. this is fucking journalism in 2017. Like Hannity always says journalism is dead

we must protect the male identity of groping random women or the jews win!

>Cino
Cirno

>no gas mask on horse
F

WEW link?

COLONIZED

guys.

imagine how absolutely assblasted she had to be Nov. 8-9th for her to STILL going on about this.

I'm talking about throwing chairs, pulling her hair out, self-harm, screaming till her voice got hoarse, and everything in-between.

COLONIZED

"I'm not quite dead yet."

No twitter tantrums for starters.

JFK wiretapped all his phones, probably for his memoirs or something

Based Jupiter defended Trump against rabid leftard journalists yesterday in a 2 hours long interview
>Cunts: the US have an unpredictable president. Trump keeps taking the opposite stance of France regarding iranian nuclear matters, the climate and North Korea"
Macron: they are our allies
>Our partners smugly replies the journalist
Macron: No they are our allies, we need to be clear on this.

>Journalist: Do you find him dangerous?
No.
>Confusing?
No.
>Are you not afraid of his unpredictability?
No.
>South Koreans are more afraid of him than of Kim Jong-Un...
Go speak with them instead of talking nonsense

Macron: The US are our allies. We helped the american people gain their independance and they helped us everytime our security o our freedom were under threat
>That's history, interrupts the rat
>But it's our history. Today we arre fighting together against islamic terrorism and they are our best allies regarding that matter

And they had clippers back then to fade it up right

She's baiting trump I see.

Wait, is this shopped?

Apparently her and Bill have not spoken to each other since the election.

It will never happen

>kike ignores history
tiresome.gif

>what's wrong?
You were hiding your face and breathing heavily?

>Jew has hundreds of 17 year old goy women gargle his cock for decades
>fucks the hottest and most famous celebrities for decades
>all of Hollywood is quiet and lets it happen for decades, half of Hollywood is probably doing the same exact shit, all Jews fucking goyim
>When Trump, the misogynist rapist is President, Weinsteins acts come to light in the public
>Weinstein is the fall guy, he won't face one second in prison and will still be a millionaire and got to fuck hundreds of celebrities, will probably retire in Israel in a few months
>narrative successfully changed to how prevalent rape in the workplace is and how white men are all evil rapists preying on women

Yes, the Jews know how to play the game.

That's the Jewish argument. Fact is that it is Jews and non-whites doing this. But ALL men are to blame. Makes you think. Just makes white men and white women hate each other so they won't breed.

Fuck those Washington elites and Hollyjew pedos
We're protecting our lolis from them.

>Tantrum
>Posting on Twitter, the thing that won him the election
Pick 1 and stay salty

I can believe it

Nice translation. Post the original durka durka muhamet jihad plz

Bill is going super saiyan

Why did she even show up to the inauguration

I hope not, Hollywood is a sinking ship.
Only liberals watch that shit nowadays, at least the ones that willingly pay for it.
Conservatives are somewhat good to watch from time to time, Mel Gibson for instance, his movies are good.
Clint Eastwood too. couple of others.

What Trump is doing with the Affordable Care Act is pure policy nihilism.

remember this, when doctors and treatment are unaffordable

nytimes.com/2017/10/16/business/media/weinstein-colony-capital.html

COLONIZED

MACARONI MAN

IS HE BECOMING BASED?

Seriously this is the most vigorous defense from a Western European leader I've seen so far. Actually, literally the only one.

oh...don't worry about that. nothing to see here...

>how do i google
businesswire.com/news/home/20171016005673/en/Weinstein-Company-Announces-Investment-Colony-Capital

the moment Bill's soul left his body

>not Poland.

> You hate Drumpf right?
>Right?
>Right?
>Right?
>Right?
>RIGHT?
> FUCK DRUMPF RIGHT?

Trump, McConnell set for tense talks at Monday meeting

foxnews.com/politics/2017/10/15/trump-mcconnell-set-for-tense-talks-at-monday-meeting.html

>Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell is set to sit down with President Donald Trump Monday in a White House meeting that could help patch their relationship, which fractured in a big way over the summer, when the two leaders took shots at each other over health care reform and the effectiveness of Congress.

>Back in August, Trump said he was very disappointed in Mitch, after McConnell said Trump had excessive expectations about the legislative process.

>The meeting comes as conservative groups demand McConnell step down from his leadership role.[1]

>We call on all five members of the GOP Senate leadership to step down, or for their caucus to remove them as soon as possible, Ken Cuccinelli, the former attorney general of Virginia who now leads the Senate Conservatives Fund, said Wednesday on Capitol Hill.

>McConnell will join the President and Vice President for a working lunch where they will discuss the fall agenda which includes completing the budget resolution, passing tax reform to help American families and workers, confirming well-qualified judicial and other nominees, and continuing to provide resources to communities affected by the recent hurricanes, the Senate GOP leader's spokesman David Popp told Fox News.

>Steve Bannon, former chief strategist to Trump, said Saturday in a speech to religious conservatives that hes committed to dumping McConnell.

>Bannon put on notice some of those incumbents who are at risk of a challenge from his flank of the party. He said lawmakers possibly can avoid that wrath if they disavow McConnell and meet other conditions.

[1]foxnews.com/politics/2017/10/11/conservative-groups-demand-mcconnell-step-down-as-senate-gop-leader.html

Yet another proof that human rights are a tool for the invaders to fuck us over

she had to keep bill in check

Poland isn't Western Europe you goober

>Not spending taxpayer money to enrich giant healthcare corporations will cost the taxpayer $194 billion
t. kike

>remember this, when doctors and treatment are unaffordable
It already is, thanks to Obamacare. Also, 20% is a JOKE. That's the average rate of increase for each fiscal quarter of Obamacare being in place.

Luckily, he will mostly harm his own supporters.

>Poland
>west

I'll toss a compass on a fugee boat so they can bring it to you.