Reminder that if you don't have a wife and you're not procreating for the better of the white race...

Reminder that if you don't have a wife and you're not procreating for the better of the white race, you're a poser faggot.

Other urls found in this thread:

you.23andme.com/published/reports/37920f26c710401d/
youtube.com/watch?v=ZkXbeQh9I8M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Posing where? On here?

Ok but was Sandy hook a FEMA drill?

>Idk if it really happened anymore

I don't want a white wife because white women are awful. The white race can collapse for all I care. What has it done for me?

those are some firm tiddies

>tfw no gf

But I'm not white.

>When you're so pathetic you go onto an Anonymous basket weaving forum and tell people how to live their lives
Why don't you fuck off to /r9k/ where you belong, help the people that want to be helped you cum drinking fuck

>I don't want a white wife because white women are awful. The white race can collapse for all I care. What has it done for me?
EVERYTHING.
example:
Your computer, internet, language, clothes, housing, electricity... I could go on but you're dead inside.

Reminder that women are trash

Ya faggot, most of us here are dead inside and have been that way for awhile, so fuck off

>tfw Wizard

Whats the equivalent of blacked when a hispanic does it?

Correct. Reminder if are not ready to honor kill your kids and relatives for racemixing - you are not White

>implying our ancestors weren't a result of rape/forced marriage

literally none, since Whites don't racemix.

Racial awareness on top of pure bloodlinens and noble living makes one White

I am involuntarily single.

neck yourself.

>Whites don't racemix
I have some bad news from America my friend

You could be single like me on purpose, I have 5 monitors one of which is 4k, i7 7700k, Asus board, EVGA 1080ti gaming black 11 gigs 12 ghz, gskill ram. I literally stopped caring about women and spend all my money on myself and what I want

if you have a wife and you still shitpost like such a retarded faggot then it's probably better to be a poseur.

>this strawman damage control

It's funny that a normie is calling others posers, OP should really kill himself ASAP

ITT: We remind ourselves that we're fat neet virgins who will never have a wife/gf

what money?

The money I used to build that 1,600 dollar computer

>white race
>posts octoroon mongerlard

Fellow wizard, should I lose my powers with a whore? I'm kind of tired of this endless force filling me and my balls, so I'm dabbling in the idea of hiring a wench.

Oh of course. Marry some white hussy that was fun to be around before marriage and not fat.
Then when she turns into a cow and becomes a total bitch because shes not getting enough attention or whatever, she wants a divorce takes half your shit and the kids and fights you tooth and nail with her lawyer (that you pay for) so you get next to no visitation.

Americunt wimmin (not only white), are mostly (not all, faggots) entitled pieces of garbage that dont care if their children grow up with a weak foundation or their various boyfriends in n out of the home that treat their kids like shit or even molest them.
Americunt wimmin are selfish whores that buy into 3rd wave feminism and the patriarchy even theyre the ones with the power in marriage.

I do make good money, but I don't feel the need for a lot of things. I am in grad school and I am paying a personal trainer. Going to stop that though and just work out on my own now.

that's not a word
just what i expect from nu-europe

This

>smoking
Good job ruining your genetic pool, retard.

I'm 29 years old and I do not care anymore. American women are fucking worthless, it is better to just worry about yourself and what you want out of life.

>Ya faggot, most of us here are dead inside and have been that way for awhile, so fuck off
Why should I fuck off? You're the fucking pathetic worm. You've already fucked off your life so stay fuck fagot.

>Reminder that women are trash
Das JUDAN!

>implying our ancestors weren't a result of rape/forced marriage
t. Communist education

>white not procreating = useless eater

Kill them all.

What an amazing shitpost, I hope you didn't put effort into that one cause it's pretty shit.
Half of it isn't even fully formed English words yet you're the one calling me a worm as you piss all over the English language

Do you faggots realise how impossible it is to find a conservative white girl who isnt larping after hitting the wall at 30?

>Your computer
Made by chinks and developed by the cream of the crop of global computer wizzes, spanning from India, Europe, Japan, India, South Korea and even Canada and USA.
>internet
Developed by Europeans and Americans independently from one another using scientists and comp-sci guys from all over the world
>language
Are you implying that white people invented language?
>clothes
Hand made in Mexico, China... designed by gay men and women from all over the world
>housing
Built by Polacks here where I live and Mexicans where you live
>electricity...
Independently discovered and developed by French, Nordic, German, American, Spanish, Italians...

Im whiter than youll ever be lardo and you couldnt be more wrong.

I want a family out of life. I like living a minimalist lifestyle. All I pour myself into right now is my career so that I can provide for a future family. That is been my driving force for my entire life. It is the only thing I have ever wanted.

you speak the truth brother. I learned and experienced exactly what you described. American women are indeed trash.

Are you white? Women do not care about you. Do you work hard? If you get a women she's gonna cheat on you while you earn for the family.
I could go on but I don't want you to kill yourself.
We are in the self serving generation and the most selfish is the women

>reaching this hard

>Your computer, internet, language, clothes, housing, electricity... I could go on but you're dead inside.
Which of these were made by white women?

Mental illness - xenophilia, ever heard of it? Shit like that should be encouraged. Race-mixing counter-intuitively just leads to the purification of the White Race, as all the weak anti-racist genes get bred out, leaving behind only the Whites who are repulsed by non-whites on a genetic level.

This shit will bite shitskins and kikes in the ass hard in a few thousand years, when Whites actually evolve into universally monstrous racial supremacists they fear today.

That's why you don't accept anyone who is not 100% European from North America into your movement. Beware of Spencer - negroid loving traitor on a genetic level
you.23andme.com/published/reports/37920f26c710401d/

For mongrel genetics often breed mongrel rhetoric
youtube.com/watch?v=ZkXbeQh9I8M

"White" racemixer is a subhuman and so is any "White" that forges any relationship with nonwhite that are not directly exploitative

DNA you are born is not enough to be a part of the Blood Community (although not being pure in race banishes your chance to join no matter how accomplished you are).

racial awareness + noble living + pure bloodline = White/European ethnicity x

I found an 18 year old conservative who I have the opportunity to mould to my image. It's not easy, she is faced with the same mass media bullshit that we all are, but at least I got in early. So far this seems like the best option that I can see.

>I could go on but I don't want you to kill yourself.

I am thinking about a mail-order bride.

>Reminder that if you don't have a wife and you're not procreating for the better of the white race, you're a poser faggot.

>Reminder Nigger-tier breeding is the only way to save the white race.

i meant to type in mongrelard but am too high

Where did you meet her?

For an ugly broad,she'skind of sexy.

>tfw I have a PR wife and three kids
Do something

Remember when this bitch was the ugly fat "attainable" girl in Superbad? It's funny how hollywood kikes turned her into a sex symbol for goys. Is she a jew or does she just suck a good cock?

What a disgusting looking female. Is that what motivates you to breed? Woof.

you posted this exact reply before, eurocuck

if you seriously suspend your disbelief to the point where you can rationalize her being attracted to jonah hill in any conceivable timeline, then you're one hell of a good goy, top 1%

>Shela/snapper won't nibble on muh worm.
Won't cheer for chad neither.

One could dial a phone number with such hard nipples.

>AKA OP is a poser faggot.

feels bad man

Who is this nipplemonster?

At least I am white Tyrone

spider man

Why not marry a chink and contribute to the happa superrace?

because supreme gentlemen aren't that super, turns out

>chinks invented computers
t. communist education
>Developed by Europeans
By American military you retard. Your european pants suit blog isn't the internet.
>Are you implying that white people invented language?
Are you implying you don't understand langauges are different and ape languages are inferior?
>Hand made in Mexico, China... designed by gay men and women from all over the world
You dress like a fag who shops at Walmart then. Apes didn't invent pants or clothes. Chinks had robes at least.
>Built by Polacks here where I live and Mexicans where you live
Mexicans don't build, they labor and they sure as fuck didn't invent housing.
>Independently discovered and developed by French, Nordic, German, American, Spanish, Italians...
= white people
>Im whiter than youll ever be lardo and you couldnt be more wrong.
You're too cucked to call yourself white at this point. You're a Jewish gollam

>Half of it isn't even fully formed English words
Why would I even glance at the words for a piece of shit edgy loser who is dead inside? You're human trash. Worst than a nigger, and it's your confession and doing, not mine.
clothes

When get together do they congratulate themselves on doing such a good job by doing their part to save the white race by being a slave to their wives whims and knowing they are walking a razor wire between wedded bliss and financial ruin if she utters those three words: I'M-NOT-HAPPY?

Not to mention besides financial ruin, she can most likely get your kids taken away and destroy your relationship with them for decades if not life?

Is trading thinking you're saving the white race equal to or greater than being powerless for the rest of your life?

What if I had a wife, had a baby then divorced said wife and continue to raise baby?

I demand more

No idea.

she must have been 2000.00% FULL INSANE if you got sole custody

>Is trading thinking you're saving the white race equal to or greater than being powerless for the rest of your life?
kill your species goy, or you wont have Xbox money!

>I have 5 monitors one of which is 4k, i7 7700k, Asus board, EVGA 1080ti gaming black 11 gigs 12 ghz, gskill ram.

How fulfilling.

Im not white and plan on having three nonwhite kids, what are you gonna do about it?

Face it. Today your best chance at safely having offspring is to not get married and knock up some very young slut who actually has plans for life but can't be bothered with a kid right now. She's probably so stupid that you can probably talk her into carrying it to term and then signing custody away to you after birth so you can raise the kid and she can move on with her sad life.

Ya it's not fool proof as she can change her mind and get you for child support, but child support alone is better than child support AND losing half your shit and paying alimony for the rest of your life.

Fuck off dakota

we're not racist; make sure they grow up into well adjusted human beings, nigger

Are you a whizz kid?

>smoking
int the trash it goes

the oldest person to ever live has smoked for 90 years

Pretty sure the 7 million people that die because of tobacco every year are more statistically significant, but go on, have fun with your upcoming cancer.

>He doesnt smoke

Were you bullied? Are you gay?

Who gives a fuck about her you dickhead?

It's a poison womb for your child. You're only going to have a handful of children if you're lucky, don't raise them in a toxic womb.

Cool computer, Josh. How about you bring it to the White House sometime?

So when you're poor living in your car and can't see your kids and she's living in the house you paid for, as the cold rain spatters on the roof of your car you will smile, fiddle with the lever that just doesn't quite work right to get the passenger seat to recline(only the passenger seat reclines; driver seat is broken), lean over and turn the car off to save gas even though tonight is going to be cold, and just hope that cop that keeps badgering you at night every time his beat goes past you will leave you alone and not wake you up to ask you how that marriage and kids thing is working out tonight.?

That cop will be me. And I'll be banging your ex-wife in the morning as soon as the kids leave for school on that bed you two picked out together on that Sunday so long ago when her belly bump was starting to show. And you'll remember that ear to ear grin you had on your face picturing your pleasant future. Yeah, that bed, she'll be licking my taint on it as I slap her in the face with my dong.

>nigger

That was rude. Im Hispanic, but Im not defiling a white woman so I guess Im doing my part to keep the white race pure

Awesome, I have a white blonde blue eyed wife with 4 children, twins on the way and white boys always give me death stares. Their pain brings me joy. All peoples of the world need to end the white race, its us or them brothers, i choose me every fucking time, your times up white boy.

The absolute state of cuckmerica

>Mongols
>white
Hush

mongols are whiter than niggers Tyrone

Your lack of testosterone make me want to slit your throat you fucking cuck ass bitch. You want to preserve the white race? After what they did to your people? Rape, genocide, etc. Top kek, you think the white man is going to have mercy on you when the time come? An eye for an eye, fucking weak spineless beta. Find yourself a white women and conquer that pussy you faggot. If shes not pregnant within the first week of pounding that pussy you aren't a true Hispanic. I expect at least 10 children!

I expect at least 10 children!

>I don't want a white wife because white women are awful

every other women are just as shit, we just live in the worst time to find a loyal and competent wife.

>he cant even read

Yikes

wew

What a fucking pussy, you don't deserve a white woman with that attitude. You should be castrated, your beta cuck genes need to die with you.

No, actually, you getting a "White" women is THE BEST you can do to help the White race (bar fucking off to your castizo-mestizo-pardo trash homeland), since "Whites" capable of mixing in the first place are not the type of people we want in the first place.

I'm doing my part!