Are tattoos for the white man?

Are tattoos for the white man?

Should strong white men get tattoos to symbolize themselves and identify each other?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.co.uk/search?q=stupid tattoos&client=firefox-b&dcr=0&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjDlobFp_XWAhUEXBoKHUOOD3QQ_AUICigB&biw=1173&bih=601#imgrc=_
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the lord says your body is a temple, only change it should you not consider it defiling

maybe in pre Christian Europe, but in a modern context tattoos are a sure sign of degeneracy.

They're for those with malformed brains.

Tattoos have been part of our traditions and cultures for thousands of years.

However in current year many are degenerate. I have 3 but easily concealed. Don't get meme compasses or skull/rose shit and never any words.

Get some nazi shit so your Bros can tell you're one of them

Well yeah, because it looks awful on niggers

I have "In the beginning..." on my neck and "Amen" on my ankle.

Tattoos are degenerate and the give you cancer

Tattoos have tiers of acceptability.

God: A crucifix/hammer of thor somewhere inconspicuous, or a Swastika if you're a madman
Top: Spindly tribal tattoos on the upper arm and shoulder
Mid: A star or some other inane symbol on the neck or the back or something
Low: Incoherent colorful designs placed without attention to composition or overall aesthetic
Horrible: Peoples' faces or names or inane quotes
Unacceptable/Execution Worthy: Fetish Tattoos/Joke Tattoos

Personally I feel that the designs in themselves should connotes meaning. No intention of slagging off word tats but I feel designs are better.

Saw one waiter lad the other day with, 'can I live?' on his forearm. Was rather cringey and insecure.

Tattoos are for degenerates, and roasties. I don't think that your a bad person if you have one, but there popularly and normality since mid 2000s is a very clear sign of the decay of morality western society.

Tattoos are for poor people

>Top: Spindly tribal tattoos on the upper arm and shoulder
kek spotted the pleb

>not "Such is life"
missed opportunity famalam

well that must be very embarrassing.

Tattoos are a substitute for body hair. High T white men have no need for them.

>Are tattoos for the white man?
>Should strong white men get tattoos to symbolize themselves and identify each other?
No, tattoos are for degenerates

>Tattoos are a substitute for body hair
Explain?
Is that why sissy Celtic men bathed in dye?

Tattoos are FUCKING GAY. I've never seen a good one. OP's pic is a prime example. They were coo once, like before the 90s, but these days they are waaaayyyyy to "signallly that im so trendy"

The only people who should have tattoos are Maori warriors or whoever in that culture gets tattoos.

literally this
tattoos were used for marking slaves and criminals
they are a tool of oppression
thankfully, now (((they))) have convinced the people to mark themselves as terrible decision makers
it's probably to make up for all the tattooing they suffered on those extermination camps!

I personally find the ones that are like "mom" or "dad" are cringe as fuck but to each their own.

The neat thing about people getting tattoos is that it's not on my body. it wont effect my life in any way, shape or form!

Men normally get tattoos on chest or upper arms. High T men have hair in those areas

Nice

I got a few while in the army. Me and some of my buddies got matching ones on our shoulder. We now flex and show them off basically every time we meet up 5 years later. Maybe its up coping with a bad life decision. Also god a dagger on my lower leg back side.

What does a tattoo do in place of hair?

It really started to become a thing in the mid to late 90s. It was trendy. Then after a while, being trendy was untrendy, so the meme about tattoos being "deeply meaningful" appeared. Now it's just a cry for attention and help.

"I wear my adornments only on my soul, decked with deeds instead of ribbons, mantled in my good name, and worn with a white plume of freedom" ~ Based Cyrano de Bergerac

Only profession where tattoos are allowed is a sailor.

No. It's degeneracy.

>the lord says your body is a temple, only change it should you not consider it defiling
What about genetic engineering when that time comes?

>...that only looks good at this one angle

I think they look cool. Don't judge me.

I have "no impulse control" written on my ass in comic sans

no, fucking STOP

nothing they just shave you and the hair grows back. other user is a goof who don't know nothin pay him no mind

A big reason people get COVERED in tattoos is because they get one and say they "feel naked". If they had muscles or hair they wouldn't feel that way. Prisoners and servicemen are the exception.

>not my choice, doesent effect me

Such a weak numale argument.

It really depends on the tattoo. I have a pair of really well done eyes tattooed onto my back to ward off curses and the gaze of the evil eye.

Shouldn't it be cock gobbler? I thought the teardrops marked a prison bitch?

provide the dirty, rugged edge of a man

This.
If you see a roach in your guest room would you let it live because you don't sleep there?

Tattoos are idiot marks.

They should be concealable. Any tattoo still visible in formal attire is max degeneracy, I don't care what it is.

Tats are fucking gay

Military tats are acceptable, it's week minded numale chest tats that will bring about the end of western society. On the day of the rope, chest tated numales and leafs (one in the same) will hang together.

Tattoos are not degenerate, retarded tattoos are. If you have a good reason to get one - family death, reminder of faith, killed a man, etc. - they can be fine and even positive. Hating on people with tattoos is especially stupid because they are permanent - there's a reasonable chance that the person has regretted them already, after getting them at a young age under pressure, has repented and fixed his ways since then and you wouldn't know it.

>What about genetic engineering when that time comes?

Genetic engineering can only be justified if you presume ideals without evidence. Historical presuming ideals has lead to genocide. Assuming without evidence the Jews were inferior lead to the holocaust, assuming without evidence that the Hutus were better than the Tootsies lead to chaos in Rwanda and assuming without evidence that the negro had the tempermant of an animal lead to prolonged slavery.

Genetic engineering is only acceptable in mitigating physical degenerative conditions and NEVER be used to control for superficial factors such as skin color eye color sex or sexuality.

its not degeneracy user, too decorate your body, but i would agree pop-culture rick morty tatts are pretty shit

>Should strong white men get tattoos to symbolize themselves and identify each other?
Is it possible that this sentence could get any more gay?

>"hurt feelings" argument

kikes gonna kike

A sutton hoo helmet is a pretty sick tat i must say, I dont like the placement tho

Pick your favorite.

google.co.uk/search?q=stupid tattoos&client=firefox-b&dcr=0&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjDlobFp_XWAhUEXBoKHUOOD3QQ_AUICigB&biw=1173&bih=601#imgrc=_

Horrible example, you should be ashamed

I have one to trigger people.

If you think ALL tattoos are degenerate you're probably a semite of some kind.

For example. Tasteful, Evropean, Germanic.

>"hurt feelings" argument
Where exactly? It's not feels, it's significance and meaning. Also cute how you didn't address any of my points.

getting a tatoo literally and physically keeps the tatoos area from ever being able to sweat. It decreases your bodies physical ability

a tatoo is physically degenerating your body and making it less able. you bet your ass a tatoo is degenerate in the most literal of senses

Dont get them. In 20 years youll be the only person in your social circle to NOT have tattoos. Strong white men don't need symbolism on their bodies to express their identity; it should be self evident. Tattoos are for the mentally weak.

Tattoos are fine. They're just currently popular among normie degenerates who, as with anything they appropriate, are doing their best to ruin it for everyone else.

You mean you can't identify a strong white man by the fact that he's white, in shape, and has a penis? A mentally strong man knows signaling and bowing to peer pressure is the exact opposite of strength of character.

I identify tattooed people alright. As low IQ fools with self-esteem issues, likely poorly bred and raised. Usually roasties, weeping-on-the-inside manchildren and potential criminals.

Sailors pre 1990 and tribal peoples who don't know any better get a pass for originality.

This, no one will ever look down on your or make fun of you for not having one.

>tattoos
no you fucking faggots.

Name one (1; I) great man who had a tattoo

Nigger pls. Tattoos are definately for the African negros

fuck off

There's only ever been one kind of acceptable tattoo and that's the Southern Cross on your back or shoulder.

Make me kike slave brit, I own you

Don't want to be excluded from a Jewish cemetery now do we

>tribal

>high t
>more than likely just a shitskin

that looks good af

The scars on my body will tell way better stories than any tattoo ever would, tattoos are for attention seeking bitches that want to feel special and unique

Agree. Sailors tattoos used to be a record of where they had served or what jobs they'd done.

Is that Koby Abberton or some Bra Boy?

I always liked the traditional warrior related stuff but it seems kind of poserish unless you are actually in the military today.

It be like a farmer from 1120 getting a tattoo od a Viking ship and sword...like dude you arent a viking you are a fuckin farmer.

Sutton Hoo Anglo Saxon m8

Tattoos are gay.

Chicken schezwan is still cool tho. Buy it from a Chinese, not from McDonald's

I have a tattoo because of the deep meaning it has. Something that kept me alive during my darkest days.
However, its placement (pic related) keeps it concealed whenever I wear a shirt with any length sleeve and sometimes I even forget I have it.

No idea. I just googled southern cross tattoo and looked for what you'd find on any typical bogan.

Absolutely the most shit tier list I've ever seen.

High T has nothing to do with bodyhair

You have to go back.

>jews
>white

Hi I'm here for the job interview

If you saw a house next to your's teeming with roaches, would it be a problem???

That is fuckin shit. Horrific freckled back with retarded simplistic picture of a shit helmet. Mind bogglingly ugly and feeble. Kys

I have a cross for a dead father figure but I was only 14 when I got it. I'd like to either fill around it or get it removed

LOL

This.
People with tattoos, in general, emulate prisoners, outlaws, and without realizing it, colonized 3rd worlders with lip plates.

Hard to envision one writing Magna Carta.

No.

Why not get something less permanent, like a fedora or something to identify yourself?

abo, ser fett bra ut

There are only 3 life events that justify tattoos. All others are degenerate and anyone that gets a tattoo outside these events is a subhuman worthy of immediate death. Anyone completing one of these events and using the tattoo as a form of attention seeking is also subject to death.

The three events are:

1. Military Service

2. Killing another human is noble combat.

3. Non-rape sex with a virginal female.

The tattoo must be small and appropriate. Fantastical beasts and boasts make you worthy of death. This is the law of nature, here it and abide or be destroyed.

I'm pretty sure tear drops means you milled someone, pants sagging is prison bitch

Shut up, jew.

Killed*

No.