>WUZ crowd also goes to the movie
>WUZ crowd acts loudly in the movie, yelling etc
>WUZ ruins the superhero mainstream
>numales left btfo and racist
>numales might get a useful hobby

The skyscrapers have thatched roofs.

>thatched roofs
>on skyscrapers

Because fuck heating and air conditioning, right?

M E L A N I N M A D N E S S
E
L
A
N
I
N

M
A
D
N
E
S
S

We waz kangs is not even a new thing

a film about blacks staying in Africa......... im ok with this.

WE

black penis is bigger

>black super hero
>fictional modern black society since niggers have no civilization.
Blacks have to cheer up for fake countries. Can't they realize their race is a failed one?

This shit has been around for fucking decades. You morons are really reaching if you think this is something new.

>0:21
kek

Wakanda is a nationalist, isolationist nation that doesn't even let other blacks know they exist, because they know they'd try to immigrate there for the gibsmedats. Zero immigration, self-sufficiency, and a net exporter. It's pretty woke actually.

>finally

Surely you're not referring to HALF A CENTURY OLD Marvel character, right?

Because that would be fucking retarded, even by American standards.

>AY HOL' UP in the actual soundtrack
LMAO

This is what Africa would look like if it were not for slavery and colonialism.

Black Panther is /our guy/
Monarchy, Ultra nationalist, Strong borders, refugees not welcome

If would be very hypocritical for any leftist to like Wakanda.

What are they... like.. they're gonna eat mosquitoes? No wonder they have malaria.

Myth

Same thing happened with the runaways. Old series getting a show/movie and idiots come on here to complain about it.
>if you want more x characters, you should make them yourself!
>complains about any that get popular
I don't know much about Black Panther since I never read them, but Runaways was pretty good.
The movie looks alright but the soundtrack. They just had to do the rap/hiphop music.

"Returns home to the isolated, technologically advanced African nation to succeed the throne"

Underrated

You mean the area where winning tribes sold losing tribes in slavery to gain more wealth, gun powder and guns to BTFO of more in land tribes to increase land under their control and gain more slaves to sell?

Wakanda has one of the strongest immigration policies in the MCU. What does that tell us?

Gasp what will the oldmales do?

Yeah, Africa is a pretty big place. To the Africans selling the slaves, they weren't their own people. Anyone would've done the same. It happened in Europe too.

lookin good Billy Ray!

HOL UP
i had to watch twice to hear it
worth it

Soon... in Africa

I kinda thought all the writers portrayed that as a negative though.

yup

Wait, wait wait wait, wait, what?

So you tellin me that we wuz advanced ancient aliums n sheeeit

And all the bad guys in this movie are evil white mutants created by a black scientist?

they will bitch about lack of ebonics

That's a Jewish lie.

So slavery is natural and morally justifiable because everyone's doing it? Or are you just viciously anti white?

>hidden in the jungle

Why did they let billions of niggers die? Are they evil capitalist pigdogs?

HOL' UP
>smacks lips
LET'S GO

better- issolationists

WE ON NOW
WE ON NOW
AYYO DAT SHIET IZ DOPE AF NIGGA

When the music starts and it says "ayo"
WTF

>Isolationist

I think the word you're looking for is "Nazi"

Wakanda is the only 1st world african country I've ever known...

orcs team up with bilbo to fight gollum?
cool

youtube.com/watch?v=DYRsKrvLRaU

Every time Obama was in a car

>most scummy place on the whole planet
>hey hola up baby we wuz secretly better than all y'all, deep, hidden, KANG STYLE!

Hilarious movie though.

we have our own cartoon super hero:
youtube.com/watch?v=Wikl6tJEPh0

>that terrible fucking song
why

>"the revolution will not be televised"
this has to be the worst thing anyone has ever said

>It happened in Europe too
not since Roman times

>YOU DON'T KNOW, IT'S HIDDEN LIKE THE DARKNESS!!
>YOU DON'T KNOW
>THEY HIDE IT TO KEEP THE KANG DOWN

on the other hand
>imagine a world without niggers

Honestly I'm rather impressed, they're doing what they can to live and actually taking initiative instead of asking for gibmedats.

>white fliiiiight
ofahhahahahshsahahahahhahhha

White Will movie when?

That movies great

We need it NOW.

>literally zero we wuz kangs memeing in the yt comments
Sup Forums is fucking dead

>Niggers just happen to have a secret futuristic society hidden in the jungle
in all honesty, how do we know they don't?

>AdolfDubs
everyone, get in the comments!

Yeah, I guess, but come on. Mosquito? It's like..
>They eat our blood? WE'LL EAT THEM

>canada
checks out.

lol leaf

If this encourages them to return to the space jungle, I'm all for it.

> Niggers just happen to have a secret futuristic society hidden in the jungle

Well the reason it is so advanced is because they have large supplies of alien metal and possibly they got a lot of the technology from crashed spaceships and the country is completely fictional so... I'm just hoping it will be a fun movie, doesn't even have to be that good. The "we wuz kangz" people are going to like it because of black people, but hopefully it won't be too on the nose. It's the same thing as with Luke Cage or as with Wonder Woman with feminism. Lets not judge a movie before it comes out.

the trailer is hilarious.
A secret highly developed african utopia within a third world hellhole.
They still have plates in their lower lips but at the same time they have spaceships.
And they mix all african cultures together, in the trailer I saw a few Massai too. As if black and african is just Cheeta pattern on clothers and drum music.

this looks like the biggest piece of shit.

sad that gollum is in it desu :'(

AHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHA

This'll be a good gauge of the racial tension in the country among normies. As a work of fiction it doesn't look bad, the special effects actually look like they might be a bit better than other marvel movies. If it bombs it'll be an indication that whitey is fed up with nigger and the time to act is near.

Vikings sold a lot of white slaves to the Muslims.

Came here to say this.
Wakanda literally has a cure for HIV but won't give it out because they hate all the neighboring black tribes and want them to die for being retarded.

my favourite part is they have spears and spaceships, literally space age spearchuckers and the WUZ people will eat it up

really activates muh boi pucci melanin receptors

Why does white nationalist propaganda always portray the epitome of white masculinity as being a guy with blond hair? Tell me how many Nazi leaders, or even prominent white nationalists are blond.

>watching kiddie movies
kek never change pol

Bout time they made undercover brotha too.

>bann foreigners
>take no refugees
>dont allow your citizens to racemix
>bann Islam from you country

Wakanda is Sup Forumss wet dream.

Do you not remember that Richard "Glow in the Dark" Spencer is a walking fashy meme? Before Scandinavia fell, they were considered the epitome of humanity as they had adapted to the harshest environments.

>the bad guy is a killer White South African looking to steal minerals and technology
As a Saffer myself, I see nothing wrong with this.

I love how Hollywood makes us the cool villains.

It's gonna hurt a lot worse when the family you've got left in the country gets ganked by some fuckers screeching WE WUZ SUPERHEROS AN SHEEEEEIT

It's going to perform in the US.
I don't know if its been cleared for the Chinese market though. International revenue are be the indicator for how strong the "WE WUZ" market is.

All black movie theater chimp outs are going to be legendary on this one. I predict a 2 gang style shooting on open night.

I find it funny how everything americans make has to be race related
Seriously fucked up nation and country

They must have a lot of faith in this movie since they are releasing it in the dead month of February. It won't have any competition so it must be good.

That's what you get when the people who control your media didn't come from your country.

I know and I can't figure out why pol hates it so much. Wakanda withholds so much tech from their nigger neighbours they probably are responsible for billions of dead niggers

You are liek little baby

Watch this

>Amazon orders alternate history post-reparations series Black America by Aaron Macgruder and Will Packer
>Set in a universe where the end of the Civil War saw freed slaves given their own nation in Louisiana, Mississippi and Alabama. Now, 150 years later, New Colonia is the wealthiest and most advanced nation on earth while the United States, deprived of the contributions of its African American citizens, has slid into decline

February is also Black History Month

That's because you very clearly need to lurk for at least another 13 months you incredible flaming newfag.

Better be something sticky in that pan or that's just retarded

>Black people are primitiv-
Literally the most technological race in the world.

>Confederate: this upcoming HBO series from the creators of Game of Thrones envisions a world where the South successfully seceded, and exists to this very day as a 21st century slave country locked in a cold war with their Northern neighbors. Benioff and Weiss originally faced criticism for trying to tackle such a sensitive topic as white males but have allayed concerns by hiring Malcolm and Nichelle Spellman as executive producers

Surely you fucking jest.

>Humble African Royal takes a black woman back to Africa and refuses to flaunt his wealth in America.

I see nothing wrong.

Marvel < DC

The problem isn't Black Panther, the story was written so long ago that Africa was viewed as the last unknown area in the world. I'm pretty sure the original Black Panther was white. The problem is that we live in a society where people view movies as fact and tweets as truths.

holy kek. even the soundtrack is nigger tier blm rap

I've been here since 2011