Why the fuck can't Trump stop golfing?

Why the fuck can't Trump stop golfing?

Why do you have days off from your workplace?

He misses his old life so badly. You can hear it creeping into his voice lately. Poor baby.

fpbp
except for OP doesn't work

>puerto ricans
it's not Americans, why do you guys care?
People in Africa also don't have water access.

god i hate occupy democrats, they propaganda skills are better than Russia's

Puerto Rico needs to sort itself out. It's been getting help, already. It's not our duty to hold the hand of every country.

He probably likes to relax while he's making deals. A guy like him is always working, even when he's not.

Gee. I wonder what the problem is.

>Conservatives are hypocrites!
>No, Liberals are hypocrites!
Actual answer: agenda based news sources are hypocrites. Stop reading click bait garbage, literally just trying to piss everyone off for the ad revenue.

its a little different when you are the leader of an entire country

>literally can't handle all the aid they are getting
>Still a shit hole
>Interfere with aid to make a political statement
>Will forever be a shit hole

Are Leftists seriously trying to meme 'too much golf' after we just got finished with the Obama presidency?

Golf withdraw syndrome. When one is so used to golfing and is suddenly disallowed to do so they will start exhibiting strange behaviors and can ultimately lead to death. You think Trump is crazy now? Just be glad he can get his fix now user, you have no clue what a man deprived of golfing can do.

Puerto Rico is part of the US.

No it's not.

They're American citizens. If we don't fix the island those welfare niggers will all come to the mainland.

I hope trump has managed to knock a point or two off his handicap

The way leftists take a thing, and twist it into whatever propaganda tool they need at the time, their shamelessness is truly astounding.

Obama had played golf 22 times to Trump's 29 by October 10th in the first year of their presidencies. I think that's largely comparable.
The left's primary complaints are:
1. Trump was a relentless critic of Obama's golf habit
2. Trump's choice of golf courses (FL, NJ) have been more expensive than Obama's Virginia excursions

Puerto Rico is an American territory, so we do care about it somewhat.

brilliant counterpoint supported by evidence you got there

I don't know what your image of Puerto Ricans is. I believe that for most Americans it's a
smiling, brown face serving them some sort of iced beverage with rum while they are relaxing
under a beach umbrella. That's the average soccer-mom's image, which she acquired from
watching those television commercials for Caribbean cruises. Whites who live in New York and
have to deal with Puerto Ricans on a continuing basis have a different image: they call them
"cockroaches," "cucarachas." They are the ghastly result of crossbreeding Caribbean Indians,
Blacks, and an especially low grade of White trash and teaching their mongrel offspring to speak
Spanish -- of a sort. They are probably the most unsavory ethnic group in the very unsavory stew
of ethnic groups which is New York City.
About the only good thing that can be said for the Puerto Ricans is that they have set off a lot of
bombs in various U.S. government offices over the years, and on one occasion they launched an
assault on the U.S. Congress and shot half a dozen congressmen. They also made a reasonably
creditable -- but unfortunately unsuccessful -- assassination attempt against President Harry
Truman in 1950. But these valiant acts were carried out by an almost-White Puerto Rican elite
and hardly compensate for the worthlessness of the average Puerto Rican.

Have any press ever asked trump to defend his golf trips?

>Puerto Ricans are now drinking water from hazardous waste sites
Their drinking water wouldn't be hazardous if they didn't shit where they eat.

Have you been to a beach in Puerto Rican? You're literally swimming in shit because those goddamn animals don't care about the environment. Now they have to deal with the consequences. Just like the niggers in Michigan who never paid their water bills wound up drinking lead. It's your own goddamn fault.

God bless President Trump.

Of course. They provide the standard responses you would expect - it's his time, all presidents take breaks and "he's working on the course"

D A T A
A
T
A

As being opposed to being leader of half a country? Obama golfed all the time, and the left didn't give a shit. What is Trump supposed to do, go back in time and ask God to not make a hurricane?

How does it cost 73.5m?

The people employed to protect him will be employed regardless. I really doubt Secret Service are hourly wage cucks. Sure you can argue AF1 fuel costs but what else? These people are all salary.

But it is. The president has a huge amount of security following him wherever he goes. When he flies in Air Force One from Washington D.C. to Florida, he's running up the bill way more than he should. My boss doesn't pay for my expenses when I go on vacations, but Trump makes the taxpayers for his multiple vacations a month.

One last thought. Didn't Trump save tax payers money, when he opted out of getting the presidential wage?

K I'll let it sink in that they're retarded.

Yeah, why the fuck is Trump golfing so much when he could be declaring Puerto Rico to no longer be American territory?
Imagine how much money Trump would save not only during his presidency, but for the rest of America's existence if he just declared Puerto Rico to be an independent country. It would be the greatest thing any president has ever achieved.

because he doesn't care. He is a terrible human being with equally terrible supporters.

Are there videos of Puerto Ricans doing that? I think they could monetize it somehow.

>Hurrrr it costs secret service so much for him to golf!

It costs secret service so much to protect everyone they protect every day.
That expense isn't going away

But if they put Bubba Bill in jail they might save a nickel...

I went to Puerto Rico for four days for a meeting a couple of years ago. I can assure you, they're perfectly normal people. Many were super polite and willing to help me.

I've been, haven't observed what you're describing and I've done seen around 5 or 6 beaches there.

Is Trump supposed to go there and personally save them all?

Or we remove big daddy goberment and remove them.

>how else are you supposed to dispose of huge amounts of human waste when you live on an island

>fuck I'm thirsty as fuck
>want to go find a clean stream somewhere
>fuck that I'm drinking at the hazardous waste site, fucking drumpf hasn't fixed the power yet so glowing in the dark helps when I have to take a piss of a night in the dark

400k salary in exchange for $73.5 million in vacation costs

Why don't those PR's let the sink in so they can drink clean water? They dumb as fuck.

not my problem.
WIE IN GOOD OLD GREECE ARE SO POOR THAT WE CAN'T EVEN PAY TO GET A CAR THAT MOVES

I find it hard to believe people would drink hazardous water without looking for clean sources first. You're saying they're idiots for drinking it, but that clearly means that have no other choice besides sying of dehydration.

Them lazy niggers need to get it together. Don't blame somebody else because your infrastructure is shit.

No one actually cares though. >muh golf is just a meme you use to galvanize low IQ voters to vote the way you want them to.

>I don't want to commit to being a state, I just want all of the benefits of being a state! GIVE ME HANDOUTS WAHH GIVE ME MILKIES

fuck off faggots, you wanted to maintain your sovereignty? Drink your sovereignty out of the toilet you raging cockhounds

What city do you live in?

Their economy is weak because it's such a small market on an island like Puerto Rico. Nobody could make it work well enough to afford storm-proofing all the infrastructure. It's not because they're lazy.

I'd rather have 73.5 million spent on Trump having a good time than a single cent spent on Puerto Spico.

Why are you posting on pol when you could be helping to rebuild PR?

ok? just because its obama doesnt mean its magically good. a president shouldnt be spending his time golfing, he should be running the fucking country

Show me where it says Trump is spending tax payer money on golf, I bet you can't bring a source.

I live in West Virginia, you fucking dolt. Many Puerto Ricans do want to the island to become a state, but Congress won't vote for it because it would cost to much to build the necessary infrastructure across the island.

Yeah, that means you need to protect him 24/7. Fucking stupid comment

Learn to geography, dumbass.

> a guy like him is never working, even when he is.
FTFY.

Daily reminder that to lefties you're worth more dead than alive. They're literally killing people in order to use it against Trump. Start prepping, assemble a bugout bag, and never listen to lefties when a disaster is about to happen.

This isn't some toxic sludge site people a scoping bails of water out of. It's an emergency water well being run by the government, that the FDA is now saying the aquifer could be contaminated.

If he steps foot outside the Whote House, it costs the tax payers money because the Secret Service will be protecting him, so you can imagine the costs of securing an entire golf course every time he decides to duck his duties.

I had read somewhere that hes afraid the WH is bugged thats why hes in maralago and the course do often, thats where he does business

all the shitskins can get cancer for all I care

Excuse me but how do taxpayers money go towards his golf trips ?

See...

1. Obama golfed all the time
2. Libs used to roll their eyes when conservatives brought it up
3. You have no idea how much it cost taxpayers, ballparking a number is the equivalent of lying
4. Puerto Ricans have gotten the most aid from the US out of any country ever hit by a natural disaster, they are using this as ammunition and it is pathetic

Well chosen flag, asshole.

I said source shitlord, provide it or you're full of fucking shit

>1 post by this ID

funny how libs didnt have a problem with obama golfing (but did have a problem with GWB doing so)

>he says, posting a drudge report article

Trump charges the secret service for the privilege of protecting him on his own property.

Pretty sure OP's image is a bold faced lie considering Trump can likely golf for free at any of the courses he owns

> WE HAD THIS SAME THREAD YESTERDAY
and we'll continue to have it until it stops being relevant.

Same shit Ray Nagin (former Mayor of New Orleans, Democrat) and Kathleen Blanco (former Governor of Louisiana, Democrat) did during Hurricane Katrina. They actively tried to keep the federal government out of Louisiana during and after Katrina and the media blamed it all on Bush.

I've talked about prepping with many people, and some people refuse to store water because "I can just go outside and drink from a puddle or a pond". Many people are just plain lazy and stupid. There's also the possibility that some authority told them that the contaminated water was OK to drink, considering that they apparently are withholding aid and probably want as many people as possible to die.

He can golf for free, but he charges the Secret Service.

That was the point you retard.

Hello you dumb fucking giant dumbshit faggot, the secret service is budget'd for faggot, the bad part of the accusation here is that he's spending tax payer money to go golf which isn't fucking true, kill yourself asap

funny how the president of the united states complained about obamas golfing more than anyone else in the fucking world, and is on pace to double that amount of time.
and then retarded cucks on Sup Forums defend him.

Because it's a lot better to run the country after you come in under par

Why must we endure this low quality bait. If you can't crop OD off the image you deserve autoban

What's amazing is that you came all the way here to suck Obama's dick when you could easily find it on the golf course

Have you ever had a job? A budget makes assumptions about certain expected costs. Travel expenses cost a lot more - particularly in a high security VIP protection job - than operating out of physical plant designed for that protection. Just spinning up Marine One adds tens of thousands of operating costs per minute.

I have a job right now which is likely more than you.
Cry me a river you ANTIFA shit, nobody here fucking cares.

>by supposedly politicians, not necessarily mayors

Holy shit my sides

So he's supposed to stay inside the white house for four years? It doesn't matter if he's golfing or doing any other activity, because the secret service will be with him. He's the president. Get over it.

When you use Occupy Democrats has a meme.You are an Moron.Has -0 Credibility. Why is Justin a Fag btw?

I never criticized Obama when he golfed. You should criticize Trump when he golfs. Rich men golf. Jesus Christ. You sound like an idiot. You sound like the conservatives who scream Obama was born in Kenya.

he is retard, obongo had vacations aswell. you didn't see the leftists bitching now did you/

shouldn't**

Poooooooor Dereko

So everything is back to normal then. Fast.

Have you never taken high school civics? Go look up a source yourself.

Do you spend millions of dollars when you go to play handball Jensen?

Only a communist could be this stupid