When are the viking snowniggercucks going to return to their original religion? What happened...

When are the viking snowniggercucks going to return to their original religion? What happened? you were all good loyal muslims before you became cucks

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edda
anslag.rj.se/sv/anslag/52521
twitter.com/stephenniem/status/919897406031978496
arkeologi.uu.se/personal/presentationer/annika-larsson/
thornews.com/2014/06/26/viking-graffiti-in-hagia-sophia-halvdan-carved-these-runes/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Vikings raped and pillaged Europe for centuries
yeah sounds like muslims to me

fpbp

the bantz were provided

Didn't see that coming.

The Vikings used to steal other races things. Probably stole from Muslims too.

God is nothingness.

I honor my Muslim ancestors who struck fear into the hearts the infidel. The Vikings were strong Muslim European men who didn't answer to anyone except Allah(swt).

Maybe the Viking stole this ring? From some monk who stole it from a moor?

May the viking cucks find a path back to their roots insh'allah

have you ever hear
d of traderouts?

Wh*te man always finds a lie or an excuse away from the truth. We have many docents and books in our universities and mosques covering the muslim period of dominance in scandinavia and europe

*documents

Inshallah the weak and degenerate Scandinavian people will find their true roots and climb out of the decadence they are in.

Viking raids went all the way into the Mediterranean. They also traded. Vikings were not Muslim.
SAGE

Provide them to us.

Hahaha you really think we will hand them over to a kuffar pig? I'll give you a hint: you know why vikings had helmets with horns? It was an homage to Allah inte shape of the crescent moon, with horns from a bull to show their dedication and willingness to kill for Allah

so the vikings raped sandniggers and stole islamic stuff, what is the issue?

I hope sweden turns muslim now.

>Vikings never stole things from Arabs

You sand niggers are pathetic.

we wuz vikings and shiiiiiet, sure, dream on sandnigger

Vikings were polytheists. They converted to Christianity later on because the cross looked like Thor's Hammer.

>be viking
>rape and pillage muslims
>take their shit
>this ring is nice and shiny, svenetta give good blow job for shiny thing
>1500 years later ring dug up
>'science'proves vikings were muslim

Is this the edgy nihilist that I've seen make threads on Sup Forums?

No, and it's not even edgy.
In nordic religion everything emerges from nothing.

I hate Sweden so much for making this a thing
Bad enough their proximity to us ruins what little reputation we have, now they're shitting on our collective history

>nordic religion
You mean Islam?

>viking snowniggercucks
>you were all good loyal muslims
You deranged sandniggers can only identify with screaming rapists who destroy everything they see, can't you?

This

Why don't you embrace the religion of your ancestors? They were strong Muslim European men. We have never seen the likes of such European men since then. Inshallah the Scandinavians will reclaim what is theirs.

Idk if Allah exists. But I think, many moslems would agree to say that nothing is greater than Allah. Nothing>Allah.
If he wouldn't exist, Allah WOULD be God.

Religious goofs.

Weak bait

Sage

fpbp

A) That is Ogham. Look it up.
B) It wouldn't even spell "Allah" if it were Arabic. If anything it looks like lms.

>This just in!
>Enclave power armor parts found in Raider camp.
>Clearly Raiders were part of the legit US government.

This is just perigolia - the 'symbols' are actually part of the rune-scape numbers they had back then, and people are just seeing what they want to see. It has nothing to do with actual arabic.

My ancestors were Buddhist landowners. I have no roots in Islam and your historical revisionism isn't going to change that. The most annoying part about you fucking people is that you feel like you have to fucking conquer everything, eve everyone else's pasts.

I was unaware that Muslims were actually polytheists. Please, tell me more about all the different deities of Islam, and how Mohammad was a Monotheistic heretical swine.

>The most annoying part about you fucking people is that you feel like you have to fucking conquer everything, eve everyone else's pasts.

That's usually what happens when your religion is founded by a warlord.

>founded by a warlord.
Founded by an illiterate schizophrenic homosexual crossdressing rapist slave driving pedophile warlord.
ftfy

Muhammad (pbuh) was a warlord. He was not afraid to conquer the week and manifest the destiny of this people. Would you rather be conquered and cuck. I know you do looking at how Europe is today. Everyone has their place in nature and yours is on the bottom of the food chain. You don't like that? Change it and go forth and conquer. Allah Akbar.

Mashallah thanks for spreading the truth

>get raped and pillaged from the south
>get raped and pillaged from the north

Must be the same lot!

If you insist

Remind me again how based the Knights Templar are.

>someone finds one ring with arabic markings on it in Viking area
>therefore all Vikings were in contact with Muslims
>SCIENCE!

>نحن

it's almost the same way we decided they were pagans lol. you know the vikings literally left 0 things for us to even find out what kind of people they were? they left a couple of dolls and some rune markings and we decided they were pagans.

>also being an unironic lebbit poster

can u go back to that god awful shit site thanks

>SCIENCE!!!!

كانوا فايكنغ

Greco-Roman spirituality and culture > Christianity, Viking LARPing, Judaism and Islam

Your pedo warlords, Jewish gods and Thor are no match for the civilisation of men born from the wolf. Your holy books are no match for the philosophy of these European men. You are no match for the temple-destroyers.

ROMA INVICTA

Are you a retard?

Norse mythology was clearly defined and documented.

We didn't decide they were pagan, that's what we call any belief system pre semitic religion. Jesus Christ.

*blocks your path*

>Along with the Prose Edda, the Poetic Edda is the most expansive source on Norse mythology. The first part of the Codex Regius preserves poems that narrate the creation and foretold destruction and rebirth of the Old Norse mythological world as well as individual myths about gods concerning Norse deities.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edda

As an American I don't expect you do know shit about old norse beliefs, so I don't fault you for being so ignorant, but read up on the Eddas, its basically the Illiyad of the norse people.

>Norse mythology was clearly defined and documented.

I think what he was getting at is the fact that the vast majority of what we (think we) know about Norse mythology is what was salvaged by Christian scholars in Scandinavia like Brynjólfur Sveinsson. Most of it was passed down via oral tradition and simply died out with conversion. Even then, there's great debate about how much of these surviving texts were legitimate religious belief.

This

> Few examples of spoils of war is now proof of islam in sweden.
The mental gymnastics that leftists put on display...

Furthermore, the archeologist that claimed that some vikings may be muslim was paid 450 000 sek by the Swedish government to create an archeological display to counter xenophobic forces. The project questioned myths around gender, social roles and national identity during the viking age.

Source: anslag.rj.se/sv/anslag/52521

The leftist cultural marxists are trying to destroy our cultural heritage, and Sup Forums is doing their best to help them by spreading these lies. They are taking away our history, our national identity, our blood.

>that's what we call any belief system pre semitic religion

Semetic religion far predates any trace of anything resembling Norse mythology. The term was simply used to denote polytheistic religions.

The vast majority of what we know about norse beliefs is based on the Eddas, which was written in the 1300s by a man named Snorre. However everything written in the book has been confirmed by archeological finds and buildings from the era.

For example, this door belonging to a stave church, which was built recently after the king betrayed his people out of greed and forced them to convert, features several wood carvings that confirm the contents of the book, which was placed there by the carpenters who built it. The carpenters was either still pagan or converted but included pagan iconography.

Holy fuck sand niggers are dumb

That's right, though one thing to consider is that Snorre may have just been reflecting upon Icelandic tradition, which very well may have in turn developed somewhat differently from Norse practices seen elsewhere in Scandinavia. There's a lot of basic things we don't know. For example, was Loki venerated or viewed as a largely negative figure? There's arguments both ways on this particular subject but no evidence that can point to a firm answer.

That isn't the correct chart. It's incorrect with Mithraism and Christianity, considering Mormonism as Arabic/Semitic (it's American), Apparently Christianity developed into catholicism (which is arabic???), and back to Christianity based on the symbols (I know it says protestantism). Sikhism isn't shown as being influenced by Islam. The Iranian category is apparently closer to European.

Pagans always had incredibly balanced societies. Islam is the more civil version of that and doesn't work in a fully liberal setting. It's perfect as perfect gets in this chaotic world.

Which sect of Islam?

>Islam is the more civil version of that
*executes you for incorrect thoughts*
nothin personnel kafir

there"s a more recent version

Not sufi sects nor shiite sects but the one that lives in saudi.
You never lived at the time of the pagans when It was just a tradition to bury little girls, did you? Did you at least compare paganism with islam? "But, we are unlike pagans we are civil" and then the world has issues with liberal ideas like feminism or other shameful issues.

How can Islam be anywhere near "perfect" considering the religion lost any semblance of cohesion just a few short decades after its conception?

Autists are the smartest people in the world, right? Autists tend to use reason instead of emotional farts, right? Well how did they come up with the idea of fascism of being the best political structure of all? This is just a tad bit different than fascism, but you have to take a leap of faith into the void saying you believe in the creator, or you're just stuck trying to prove that god exists OR just be a guy who loves stagnation (a liberal, where everything except death exists)

This again, you never fail trying to taqiyya your way out of this one do you. What are souvenirs. Speaking of which let me give you a couple. Observe pic related.

And this one also.

I agree with you. Iranians are really desperate.

Vikings pillaged and raped anyone that wasnt them. I love how when they find stolen goods on the body of a dead viking they think thr viking actually believed in that shit. He probably cut that shit off the hand of a dead sand nigger and took a piss on the body.

Uuugh

They have a very old buddhist statue in sweden, that appears on a postage stamp. Does this mean they were buddhist. This is the mindset of saying something stupid as that.

>I agree with you. Iranians are really desperate.
Ah you're trying to hide that taqiyya is a sunni deception also? Perhaps you should read the pictures instead.

I agree. We need a wall

Saudis aren't globalists, don't worry. Iran and turkey are just dreamers.. Unless, israelis are globalist in which case, we'll defend ourselves with everything we have. You just have to seperate truth and falsehood.

first post, best post.

Research newb and delve into chaos. Saudis never showoff that's why you're scared or suspicious.

This is some artifacts of ALOT of artifacts.
Some dead betrayer fuck took one whore to be his wife

the problem is not you my well meaning muslim friend unless you are decieving me right now which i for the moment choose to believe that you are not. It's not the 40% illiterate muslims who can't read their texts, it's the core who DO know your texts and know what they say. You for attempting to get along with us would be according to allah and muhammad executed for apostacy. That's why you are "so nice". Ironically what saved the world from islam and jihaad more than anything is the muslims lack of understanding about their own texts, they became just people trying to get along with anyone. That's admirable but mistaken. It's no mystery why the jihadis come out of those who have near phd's in studying your texts. Your ignorance and your good willed nature because of it, saved us from ever coming face to face in a conflict. your own humanity made the day. Because you're just like everyone else, not wanting to believe that your own faith was that wicked and sinister. A noble and honorable man, but islam isn't about that. It makes us adversaries weither you like it or not.

Wow... this means Sardinians were Egyptians and worshiped KEK

The Mont'e Prama scarab was considered by archaeologists to be made of ivory or bone, but recent archaeometric analyses make it clear that it is a glazed steatite of Egyptian origin. Careful typological considerations showed that it is a true Egyptian scarab, picturing a stylized lotus flower and dated to 1130-945 BC.[103]

You mean an artifact that the Vikings picked off of the Syrians in a raid? They didn't care about religion, they just grabbed what looked pretty to melt it down. It's not even Islamic, but a cultural piece that's likely pagan or hell, even Christian

WAIT A FUCKING SECOND
That doesn't even say Allah, it only looks like that if you ignore the vertical lines on the right.
What a load of shit. They're literally just seeing things.

Never because it didn't happen.

Read this thread:

twitter.com/stephenniem/status/919897406031978496

They're relying on the general population of Sweden being too retarded to do their own research

Liberal part of islam is why It made you feel that way... It's out of control. Some don't even call it islam

>the textile also has swastikas on it
OK I'm dying here

æoå

We must do as muslims

We must do as muslims and

We must do as muslims and fuck

We must do as muslims and fuck goats

We must do as muslims and fuck goats !

We must do as muslims and fuck goats !!

We must do as muslims and fuck goats !!!

We must do as muslims and fuck goats !!!!

We must do as muslims and fuck goats !!!!!

We must do as muslims and fuck goats !!!!!!

But the woman with the burial clothes is a fucking university lecturer.
arkeologi.uu.se/personal/presentationer/annika-larsson/

She's deliberately lying to the public about some made up Muslim vikings.

Glad I'm not the only one that sees it, she points out the same thing about the ring.

It's nonsense. Going by the same logic the Hagia Sophia Cathedral / Mosque / Museum in Instanbul was also a Viking temple as they found Viking Rune graffiti in there.

>thornews.com/2014/06/26/viking-graffiti-in-hagia-sophia-halvdan-carved-these-runes/

Now, completely contradicting myself it would make perfect sense for a Viking to worship Allah as another God within the Norse Pantheon if they found out that Mohammed and the Muslims were having great success in battle. It doesn't mean they were Muslim though as you have to be monotheistic for that. This happened a lot with Christianity. The Vikings just took Christ as another God in the Norse pantheon and would do the same blood sacrifices to Christ as they did to Odin and Thor.

That's runic, not arabic.

>le retarded troll

>nihilist

Nihilism is SOMETHING, literally, Nothing is literally Nothing.

>Now, completely contradicting myself it would make perfect sense for a Viking to worship Allah as another God within the Norse Pantheon if they found out that Mohammed and the Muslims were having great success in battle.
Except there is zero evidence of that the norse believes predates islam by thousands upon thousands of years. And the frankish king btw. who fought off the ummayads who tried to take france after spain was of viking lineage. if the vikings were such good buddies with muslims you would think they would've opened their arms. The asetro / asatru is way way old and them taking a few souvenirs from the middle east does not imply worship of any fucking kind, you can find no example whatsoever of them ever doing that. So your argument falls flat down face to the ground, this is yet another attempt by muslims of whilst they are growing increasingly unpopular because of muslims doing muslim things, they want to pretend they were always in northern europe now. That's all this is. And it's comical at best.

Prepare for them making a post about a silk dress.. they do this all the time, this is muslim dawah you idiots, don't be decieved!

It's not outside the realm of possibility, but in this case - meaning the ring and the piece of cloth with the supposed 'Allah' inscription - it's all made up shit. Anyone who reads Arabic could tell you that they aren't actually in Arabic.

What's terrible about it is that these abvious falsehoods are being spread by academics.

>if the vikings were good buddies with muslims and believed in allah do you think they would not have opened their arms.
The frankish king did something else unheard of, he was of viking lineage. After the ummayads took spain and tried to invade france, the order was given like this. Absolutely BRUTAL. IT was given that the only thing that would deter the muslims from ever making an incursion there again (and history proved him right) was that if they slaughtered every single fucking muslims, leaving no prisoners and left their bodies to rot on the battleground as a warning. This was called the battle of tours/portiers. When the muslim returned, yes, they were so fucking freaked out that they never came back. By order of the frankish king of viking lineage. So much for your worship of allah motherfuckers. The vikings and their lineage fucking hated the muslims. You want to know part of why they hated them? The desired sex slaves in the muslim harems were blue eyed blonde haired women. Little known fact. Muhammad was a white looking arab and those who were niggers, had not the light inside them. The arabs would improve by impregnating a lot of white women. Guess where they took them from.