This is pure hypocrisy. SAD!

This is pure hypocrisy. SAD!

Spamming is against the rules

WHY THE FUCK DIDN'T THEY GET BACKUP????? WHAT THE FUCK WAS THE SEC OF STATE DOING THAT NIGHT? FUCK.

>Libya and Niger are the same because they are both in Africa!
>t. Occupy Democrats

That, my fellow niggers, is called RACISM

No youtube video
No twitter response

we are all earthlings you spasticated chink faggot

you can take a one way trip to the astral plane if you mouth off to me again you retarded fucking bundle of sticks

>drumpfalumpas WILL defend this

>one post by this id

Bump

>Niger - four American soldiers
>Benghazi - four Americans
There seem to be slight difference...

Oh, so now they WANT him to tweet.

1. A highly publicized attack against a US diplomatic facility resulting in the death of a US ambassador.
2. Bunch of Green Berets get killed on a dusty road doing a job they all signed up for.

Can you imagine the shitstorm on Black Twitter if Trump referred to "Niger" in a tweet? Weeks of "das raycis!"

Yup this is a good equivalency. No difference at all.

You don't fucking belong here, this board is for friendly people!

>Soldiers dying in a military action is the same as terrorist storming a US embassy and killing an ambassador
Just when you think "There is no possible way they can be THAT stupid and petty."

I was wrong.

shills sliding hard today
sorry, happening too large to slide

it never happened. lie. get gassed

Canadians don't Occupy Democrats enough

You realize we don't actually care about benghazi. It's just used as political ammo, just like how dems make a huge deal out of "grab her by the pussy" yet worship Bill Clinton. It's all playing politics.

They aren't stupid, they're intellectually dishonest and they know it. They rely on the stupidity of the masses to "win the argument" because their actual """arguments""" fall apart like toilet paper when confronted