Why does Sup Forums hate this?

Why does Sup Forums hate this?

i don't hate it

I really don't see a problem here.

What are things I'm not dumb enough to seriously respond to for $1000, Alex.

Why so General? We are all different people. Nigger lover.

We need more of it. White girls shouldn't be with white guys and me thinks more and more white girls think white guys are creepy.

I have no problem with two happy mutts living their lives together.
Seriously what is the problem here?

A shitskin who has abandoned his shitskinness and has largely adopted White European language and identity and will contribute to that identity and the security of his nation well into the future. Looks fine to me.

also
>being 2/504 and not having a Ranger tab
>lmao

Because that beret drooping in front of the eye is irritating.

who gives a fuck as long as he's squared away and not a shitbag, that sort of pedantic uniform babysitting was so fucking stupid

if he knows his shit and his beret is within conventionally accepted regs then I don't give a fuck what it looks like and neither should you

I don't hate black men, I hate niggers

Only correct answer

Why do people over simplify things? Niggers are not the same as being a black man. If a darkie cares about his education, propagates Conservative values and is respectful I dont care how dark he is.

dude could do much better, no clue why he is with her. nobody cares, or has ever, meet the average black guy that dates white girls and trust me u won't care. 75% of all woman don't even think about life until they are 40 anyway.

2/504 PIR guys pull all the best pussy. And to be honest there are not many shitskin paratroopers and most of them are in arty units anyway. Strike Hold, bitches!

Bullshit. This's what happens when you don't enforce the grooming standard! The men's gets all lax, and then other standards fall. Devil Dog here stops using his chinstrap, goes over bump, Kevlar goes flying off his head, and our protective posture is weakened.

Is there a problem here?

There's no difference between the two

although OP is still a faggot

I have no problem with this. This black gentlemen looks alright. However if he were a nigger, I'd have to disapprove.

Holy shit, its mulatto Brendan Frazier

every fucking time it's a leaf. you guys are beyond cucked

Sgt. Patrick, your mustache hairs is in violations, growing beyond the corner of your mouth. I hear Godfather his self say you look like a bum. Police that mustache! Y'all startin to look like Elviss!

I fell sorry for the braindead traitor.

i dont HATE this.

hate is very strong and personal feeling... and i dont have a strong feelings for dummies/ coal burners ect.

Just disgust.

because he is a nigger... seriously newfags wtf you are all on pol long enough to know the answer to basic questions