Reminder that if you support Halloween you are also supporting slut culture and the fall of our western society

reminder that if you support Halloween you are also supporting slut culture and the fall of our western society.

say NO to Halloween

ya it went from being a fun day as a kid getting candy, to dress up like a slut and see how sloppy drunk you can get around random niggers.

100% agree halloween is degenerate now

Fuck hallowy

> (OP)
>ya it went from being a fun day as a kid getting candy, to dress up like a slut and see how sloppy drunk you can get around random niggers.
>100% agree halloween is degenerate now
Idiot, it was ALWAYS that way. The only thing that changed was your perspective. To kids right now, it's still about fun and candy. To adults 30 years ago, it was still about swinging costume parties. Nothing changed.

You wont stop me dress up as Adolf Hitler.

the guy top right of your pic looks degen as fuck OP

The day of remembering the dead went to being a satanic worship ritual. No thanks. This household doesn't celebrate jew Hollywood holidays.

>g-guys if you are not against production of sexy lingerie, you are supporting slut culture and fall of our western society.

your logic......................

the is a difference between wearing sexual lingerie for your loved and and wearing it in public like a slut

not to mention u also support a satanic ritual feast

Halloween is not the problem (nor it is lingerie)..it became hypersexualized (like everything else) BECAUSE of the real problem

Real problem is:
>atheism
>consumerism
>sexual "revolution" (one of the biggest plots against taditional values yet)
>feminization of men
>abandoning traditional life values
>money rat-race
>individualism w/o limits
>epicurism
>feminism

I like slut culture

> Not getting invited to the apartment/house parties

Dont worry guys, you can come to my comfy cosplay party this Thursday after mid-terms. me, my roommates and about 15 others will be there. BYOB, but well have candy corn jello shots ready for you!

Hope youre good a beer pong and cornhole.

> supporting halloween means encouraging roasties to wear whore outfits.

You can support halloween without encouraging degeneracy, OP.

what do I spy with my little eye......

beta vermin

I Combat slut culture by dressing up like one... it's so much fun.

6'4" dude here

god damn it

We dont even have cuckloween here

Make me

no you faggot. it wasn't acceptable 30 yrs ago to go out dressed in lengerie like a sloppy whore. today it is perfectly acceptable to do. your example proves that the degeneracy was kept hidden 30 yrs ago. today it is openly acceptable because of boomer faggots like you who let their daughters grow up to be whores

LOOOOOOOOL

S Club Juniors were obviously designed to give teenage lads boners.

Frankie and Rochelle.
Wayne Bridge WTF?
How David Gandy ended up with Molly shows women can trade up.

every
fucking
time

What if I just want to have my ritual orgy?

so good

EVEN BETTER!

You must be fun at parties.

isnt it a christian festivity?

Damn broad on the left making me break my no fap.

I haven't dressed up for Halloween since I was probably 12 or 13 because I'm not a fucking child.

Are you an old man?, there is nothing childish about it.

EVERY FUCKING TIME REEEEEEEEEE

pagan

>there is nothing childish about it

no I'm not an old man, im 24.

dressing up as make believe fictitious characters is retarded and childish. Adult spaniards have about the same mental capabilities as a child so I can see why you wouldn't think it to be childish.

No you nigger. In the 90s when I was a kid during Halloween you didn't see whores walking down the streets half naked at 6pm. Now when I take my daughter out to houses they're out in the open heading to bars or parties that start as soon as the sun goes down. It used to be you could take your kids out just after dark so it'd be a real spooky Halloween, but now you have to take them out while it's still light because everyone fucks off to be degenerate faggots as soon as the sun goes down.

The same shit happened with Oktoberfest too. Sure, adults always got sloppy drunk and that was the point, but you did it dressed like normal people and as normal adults blowing off steam. Not overgrown children dressed in lingerie costumes.

i like how boomer faggots literally do defend the degeneracy that they introduced and act like society benefited from it.

Well, im Christian so i already don't support hallows eve knowing its satanic origins and the influence it has on young boys and duture sluts.

I'm glad the term 'slut culture' still lives.
There was a large pushback against it, reddit especially had the audacity to say it doesn't exist and that the west is a prude society. But plenty on Sup Forums think that too.

kek'd

ENHANCE

Horror movies are quintessential Sup Forums
>have premarital sex and die
>do drugs and die
>be atheist and die